• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren I: The Last Best Hope of NC Smash, May 22nd

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Asheboro will be here...between 2-4, unfortunately. We will be bringing at least one setup, and at least EMB and I.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'm here, get at me.

dude asheboro is coming?! this tournament just got so much better.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
L0zR is going to a party tonight. Then he's heading out for the beach tomorrow.

I will be astounded by his multitasking ability if he made this out of all that.

Mullins

Smash Apprentice
BAAAHAHAHA cam.

thanks for the dollar. i appreciate it bro.

edit: cool matt, i'll leave around 9 or so. i'll call or something when i'm close if my cell is working. pm me your address, if you would.

yo thanks for $$$ *****. ima go buy that bubble gum i wanted.

:falcon:

;D

-cam

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
someone hug mullins for me please.

in related news, I don't think I should have gone to this.

lord karn

Smash Master
Why shouldn't you have gone to this!??!?!?!

Melee singles:
1. Yay (41 we split the money but he won)
2. Karn (40)
3. Cam (9)
4. DJ
5. Foxy
5. BlackChris??

Melee Doubles
1. Yay/Cam
2. David/Karn
3.???
4.????
5.????
6. ???

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
not everyone is having fun kevin.

it was pretty crowded, however we were down one room and brawl + melee was there so its hard to tell.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
=( well I coulda helped people have fun if I went lol.

Also yeah I predicted that crowded nonsense haha. All events in one day really can't be that fun for anyone.....

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
it actually worked pretty well. melee got done pretty fast, and brawl and melee never really collided.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
^ Terrible mentality, play 2 win, cause best believe your opponent will be. play like a complete *******.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Eh, playing to win and playing to learn are two different mentalities that should be applied at different times during friendlies. It's up to you when you want to learn things and when you want to practice your strategy though.

Playing to learn often makes matches more fun because you don't care as much but you're still benefiting from the matches.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
Eh, playing to win and playing to learn are two different mentalities that should be applied at different times during friendlies. It's up to you when you want to learn things and when you want to practice your strategy though.

Playing to learn often makes matches more fun because you don't care as much but you're still benefiting from the matches.
these were tourny and i had no clue on matchup outside of general marthy spaceing and stuff

i didnt wanna spam Fairs all day... i was basically tryin to learn like u said but in mid tourny when i dont know matchups it feels weird to delegate myself to some gay ****

Top Bottom