• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet: COLLABO EDITION #1 AUGUST 15TH 2009

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Wow you guys are just gonna pass up on my boy Minty like that? ****. Anyway, I am taking off of work for this. I really wanted to hit up a city tournament this summer =)

Btw Minty, if you wanted to team again and you know, **** again- I'm game. xD

And this time we will get in the money. No messing around haha.
Your stealing mah partner like this? I see how it is son :O. j/k Minty can do whatever he wants <33.

but besides that, minty babycakes, if u want some sexy teams (trying to work on wario/d3 just for us for some reason so fun in teams LOLif not ill get my mario brothers to start working and not failing and meeting your expectations T.T) then lets team yippie yozzz

but like i have SAT prep at Laguardia community college (probably like 6 train stops away from 7 train) so like l won't know if l can make it to dubz or not so just keep will as backup or someone else and **** x]

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
When you're lookin' for a shoulder you can cry on,
(Won't you think about me?)
When you're lookin' for someone you can rely on,
(Don't you ever doubt me!)
If I'm ever losing, prepare yourself (lol) I shall be seeing mah favorite songs to get the upper hand. >: O

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Well im defintly coming, getting back from WA friday i hope im not rusty XD im probay bringing my wi if you promise me we use it.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
No Johns 1337PGN, No johns.

lol Im makin this for sure btw.

Lets see how a falcon places once more :o

/is gonna get matchup ghayed

:L

Edit: I haz other chars for homo times. :L

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I mean since I'm going I'd prlly like to do doubles or somethin. If anyone needs a teammate :o

HelpR

Smash Ace
i'm coming

bringing a small TV (about 9 inches? it's one of those old portable TVs) as well as a wii with a copy of brawl that can be loaded off of a disc or off of USB loader (loading times are reduced greatly)

wii has component cables as well as composite, can hook up to hi-def without lag.

also lending spare pair of comonent cables to Jtails whose also coming, as well as Projo who is also bringing his wii.

in short:

3 wiis (one mine, jtails, projo)
2 component cables
3 composite cables
1 9" tv

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I need a partner for this. Anyone up for it?

PM me or send an AIM message. AznKreatzionz is the sn.
We played in a tourney set and came close, wanna rematch MM? Mario v DK? And if l happen to make it early, teams (maybe)?

Well im defintly coming, getting back from WA friday i hope im not rusty XD im probay bringing my wi if you promise me we use it.
you just went to no maps like last week, how can you be rusty in a week? lol?

oh and i want my cf v mk $5 mm kthxbro.

and wow wtf wes, why is ps2, japes, norfair on for cp list? thats like suicide

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I cant wait to meet this Bloodcross guy sure talks a whole lotta shiet on the interwebz but runs out of venues crying irl.

This is gonna be fun.

40$ MM Bloodcross?

Top Bottom