• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet: COLLABO EDITION #1 AUGUST 15TH 2009

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Hippie where hardly playing in WA so idk. But ill be ready for this no doubt. I'm gonna **** teams and singles can't wait!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
dark pch - stop being a *** about the stage list

Nofair/PS2/Japes are not on he jus copy pasted.

BINGO!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dark pch - stop being a *** about the stage list

Nofair/PS2/Japes are not on he jus copy pasted.

BINGO!
Shut up. if those stages were legal I not go, sorry but I don't feel like losing cause the opponent plays gay as hell and nothing I can do about it. I wanna lose by skills, not BS. if I don't like it, I don't like it. heck are you to tell me other wise. get off my case for once.

And I am still unsure if I feel like going to another NY tournament anyway.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm in mahhattan tool.

And thats fine. I don't wanna be anywhere near a bunch of **** talkers who seriously think they know me like that and what i do in this game. or my brains with my character. So screw you *******s. I'm glad you said that, reminded me it be a waste of my time to go to this to see people like you there. tourny would have not been fun for me at all.

Good luck with this tourny Wes. You are one of the many few I respect in this state.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I WON BINGO!

dude stop being that way you are being a little silly and too serious. who is saying anything other than stop worrying about stages ... this game like all games are gay in some ways u just ddeal lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha ha ha!

You seriously don't get it do you. till this day you don't get why I hate NY for smash. I don't know what else to say to you guys anymore.

Even though I hate this state for smash I was gonna go to support was tourny to thank him for having me practice with him.But to not see the faces of people who have alot of mouth is a +. This has nothing to do with the stages. This is on another level. I'm tired of repeating myself.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Bingo, now you win. Now are you gonna keep wasting your ****ing time and post with me or are you goon a just move on and hype up your damm tournament.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
and still wondering why those 3 stages are on. thought its been like a tradition to keep that small cp list.

DDD's standing chaingrabs are banned. DDD MUST do a dash inbetween chaingrabs, thus no walking/nudging chaingrabs are allowed either. DDD's are allowed to chaingrab against a wall, as all walled stages that are on have
only temporary walls.

[/COLOR]

does that mean ONLY DDD can do wall infinites? and no other characters like MK or marth's dtilt wall infinite can't do it???

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Bingo, now you win. Now are you gonna keep wasting your ****ing time and post with me or are you goon a just move on and hype up your damm tournament.

uh i dont need to hype Wes's tournament people are coming. stop being a child and dont post in places you do not plan to attend k thx bai

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
and still wondering why those 3 stages are on. thought its been like a tradition to keep that small cp list.

does that mean ONLY DDD can do wall infinites? and no other characters like MK or marth's dtilt wall infinite can't do it???

to clarify those are fine as well. The ruleset is kinda OUTDATED. Think VC rules but with Pitochat and a few other stages on. I didnt notice it til now I'll ask wes when he gets on to fix it. Hippie can u im me i dont have your aim

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

To Everyone Jungle Japes And Norfair Are Taken Off. That Way I Dont See And Hear People Cry But Ps2 Is On Lets See How People React To That Stage Im Taking One Step At A Time With The Stages For Now Ps2 Will Be On. And Also As Far As The Wall Infinites They Are Allowed With The Stages That Are On. Reason Is Because No Stage Thats On Has A Constant Wall So The Infinite Will End Therefore Not Being An Infinite Anymore. So There You Go People And Also For Those That Posted They Are Bringing Wiis And Tvs I Put You Down On The List People So.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
ps2 is the worst of the 3, if any leave the other 2 on and take ps2 off. talk about random events

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Ps2 is fine nobody is gonna pick there anyway. My problem is that d3's chaingrab on like snake is banned. It gives d3 at least a chance against others.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
lol idk who'd pick PS2 honestly, who picks that stage? lol

But it's there anyhow, im fine with it, would be suprised if someone actually cp'd it llolol

:l

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ok i only have 14 bucks i need to do MM's

WHO WANTS TO DO MM's

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ps2 is the worst of the 3, if any leave the other 2 on and take ps2 off. talk about random events

you mean the random events that they tell you are going to occur like on PS1 cept this has *gasp* a part where its up in the air XD

TeeVee

Smash Lord
*goes to training mode to look for some gay shiz to abuse on ps2*

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Ps2 is a decent stage and its fun no johns if you dont like it ban it.... very simple :D plus ur oli hes good there.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
lmaoooooooo teevee good shiz just pick someone who has a good air game/usmash because of the ice and floate part.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That stage makes it too hard to fight. The wind Part, just pick someone with good air speed and range, and it's done. Marth ***** on that Part. And then the electric one, the power floors, or w/e you call it make it also hard to fight in. And then the ice stage, seems you have to be in the air more than ground. Floor makes it hard to fight sliding so much. Only decent one to fight on is the ground part.

This stage was taking out for many reason. it's just not stable enough to fight on.

X Japan

Smash Lord
Dark Peach to be real with you brawl is a bunch of bs which most fighting games are. Most ppl cry about the stages because they either a) the character sucks on that stage, b) they don't the skills to play on it, or c) the stage is really bs(least factor most of the time). A true player would go to the event and put all their skills at the helm and see what happens not cry over 2 stages. I fear for this new generation of I want everything easy for me. Ppl just can't be glad their's a fan-based run tourney with a name and group attach to it. I'm not trying to start anything it's just a disappointment to see that most of the grown ppl here still cry about the silliest ****. Cowboy the f**k up please.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
That stage makes it too hard to fight. The wind Part, just pick someone with good air speed and range, and it's done. Marth ***** on that Part. And then the electric one, the power floors, or w/e you call it make it also hard to fight in. And then the ice stage, seems you have to be in the air more than ground. Floor makes it hard to fight sliding so much. Only decent one to fight on is the ground part.

This stage was taking out for many reason. it's just not stable enough to fight on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxtn6-XQupM

Zucco

Smash Master
respect for BigM -50 point
respect for Mintyflesh +50 points
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom