• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet results

Jash

Smash Lord
You know how many *GOOD* people quit because they wanna use the characters they wanna use and cannot do it because they keep losing to Metaknight in tournament out of his foolish unfairness? I counted....I got 37 people. How many people quit because of Toon Link Wyatt? Donut.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
lolz. You thought I was serious...

Meh if you ask me, all it takes is for a lot more people to realize they can place better at tourneys by practicing MK for about 2 weeks than practicing with anyone from more than half the cast for months. Then they all start using MK. Overcentralization. Banning. The whole works.

Should MK be banned? Pft no way. Too soon.

Is he broken? You're weird if you don't think he is... :p
i actually dont think hes broken, in my definition broken is being much better than every other character in the game, i dont think he is thats if hes even best. also a "broken" character should easily win you tournaments. maybe ppl say that cuz hes easy to pick up in a low level lol

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
i Actually Dont Think Hes Broken, In My Definition Broken Is Being Much Better Than Every Other Character In The Game, I Dont Think He Is Thats If Hes Even Best. Also A "broken" Character Should Easily Win You Tournaments. Maybe Ppl Say That Cuz Hes Easy To Pick Up In A Low Level Lol

36 ****s? You Sucked 36 ****s?! Is That Including My ****? 37! 37 ****s! Hey Try Not To Suck Any **** On The Way To The Parking Lot!​

Vinnie

Smash Master
BIGM1994 said:
i Actually Dont Think Hes Broken, In My Definition Broken Is Being Much Better Than Every Other Character In The Game, I Dont Think He Is Thats If Hes Even Best. Also A "broken" Character Should Easily Win You Tournaments. Maybe Ppl Say That Cuz Hes Easy To Pick Up In A Low Level Lol
36 ****s? You Sucked 36 ****s?! Is That Including My ****? 37! 37 ****s! Hey Try Not To Suck Any **** On The Way To The Parking Lot!​
Holy **** Big M that's a lot of ****s to suck o_O.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
i actually dont think hes broken, in my definition broken is being much better than every other character in the game, i dont think he is thats if hes even best. also a "broken" character should easily win you tournaments. maybe ppl say that cuz hes easy to pick up in a low level lol
My definition of broken is when bad players like your self pick MK and do alright at tournaments just because their using metaknight.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LOL MK Unfair?

People do not know the proper way of playing brawl.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Yeees, it's finally up. Wanted to see what all the hype was about lol

EDIT: LMFAO what in the world, how does someone pull off something like that, ****ing pro.

Top Bottom