• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and HRNut Present: Brawl Wars I - A New Hope 9/20/08

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
No work, and I'll go...And I'll be taking first. I've found a way to make a bubble appear that can block Snake's ftilt. It will BLOW YOUR MIND!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Every1 will be here or die.

This is Polmex23

Lime an Luigi 1 teaming. Me an Monk. ****....

if theres not 50+ people here then im quittin Brawl...no joke. Yall are gay if you dont come =) Im serious

ihatemybrother

Smash Journeyman
You can count my brother and I as a maybe for #25 and #26.

He doesnt feel like driving all the way up there (only like an hour)
ugh...ihatemybrother

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Thats right. man....

Dude im not going to lie, what me a Emil did in doubles was just unacceptable at moments.

Lol, sooo many " OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh myyy.....OOOOHHH MYYY Goodd....JUSTIN WONG!!!!>.....OHh...OHH!!!!" Hahahahhaaaaaa

NICK (HrNut nick)

Ty, probably patience was the word that ringed in my ears during the matches you were watching.

OH AN NEXT TIME, SINCE IM THE MOST AMAZING AN EXCITING PLAYER TO WATCH, PLEASE, IMA BE ON A TV WERE EVERY1 CAN SEE ME, AN I WANT A CROWD OR SOMTHIN. I FEEEEED OFF THAT!!!!.......No crowd johns xD

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
garbanzo i hope u and a bunch of others from cfl are going..are will and john interested at all??? i'm pretty sure the turnout will def make this one worth it so caravan up sucka...and dont let gdx get a fvcking flat tire on the way down!!!! i'll destroy my wario bike and throw him one of my big tires if that happens again

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
garbanzo i hope u and a bunch of others from cfl are going..are will and john interested at all??? i'm pretty sure the turnout will def make this one worth it so caravan up sucka...and dont let gdx get a fvcking flat tire on the way down!!!! i'll destroy my wario bike and throw him one of my big tires if that happens again
daaaaaaaaamn

but caravan is already full =(

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I want to go to this and I'll drive anyone who wants to come.

That's good, this tounrey needs to be huge. I know alot of you were at Gigs this weekend. So when you enter this place you're going to **** your pants at how spacious this place is. It's like three and a half Gigs worth of space and there's plenty of room for more TVs and such. Plus, just like Gigs, the owner is hella chill.

Darr06

Smash Cadet
I've never really been in the tournament scene very much but i kind of want to get in on it so me and my friends, lupa, mc25, and hobie are really gonna try and make it to this. oh, and we can bring a tv and a wii

Finch

Smash Lord
I could definitely bring a car full of people just for doubles but idk if anyone wants to do that. Although it's brawl so maybe everyone would want to do it. You guys decide.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
Q... you gotta learn the art of grenades and tilting the shield upwards. I really think the only character that can legitimately get owned by just tornadoes is D3, but at least he can Bair the tornado at the right angle.

edit: north FL will probably not be making a showing to this. It's just too far and gas is too expensive for us. We might just hit up some Tallahassee tourney instead, because people have asked me to go to them long before this was set up.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Q... you gotta learn the art of grenades and tilting the shield upwards. I really think the only character that can legitimately get owned by just tornadoes is D3, but at least he can Bair the tornado at the right angle.

edit: north FL will probably not be making a showing to this. It's just too far and gas is too expensive for us. We might just hit up some Tallahassee tourney instead, because people have asked me to go them long before this was set up.
metaknightGmoney is correct, snake handles tornado well. Q if i go to this i will teach you how to handle MK's like i do.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I know about tilting the shield upwards, I did that, I just couldn't punish him quick enough afterwards since I don't know the timing for those kind of things yet!!!

I'm also not good yet with grenades vs. tornado, so yeah I'll learn with advice and if I get tornadoed enough...LOL!!!

:colorful:

Top Bottom