• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and Hrnut Present: Brawl Wars II - Truce 11/8/2008 (Brawl & Melee)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
to gdx: i play on azuremyst. its a PVE realm. Since you just started, it doesnt really matter what realm you go to. SO if you want to make a new character and make it on azuremyst i could help you. Im a 57 troll rogue right now.

to cash mooney: i know ALL the new stuff about yugioh. uuaa has been keeping me in the know. And i even have a new deck i just made like 3 weeks ago. I play occasionaly at my student lounge at school. But seeing how broken yugioh has become, i will never go back competitively.

-hiro

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
to gdx: i play on azuremyst. its a PVE realm. Since you just started, it doesnt really matter what realm you go to. SO if you want to make a new character and make it on azuremyst i could help you. Im a 57 troll rogue right now.

to cash mooney: i know ALL the new stuff about yugioh. uuaa has been keeping me in the know. And i even have a new deck i just made like 3 weeks ago. I play occasionaly at my student lounge at school. But seeing how broken yugioh has become, i will never go back competitively.

-hiro
oh, nah. im on a pvp server tich...something. i forget the exact name. lvl 6 undead rogue baby :laugh:

Anonymous.

Smash Lord

-hiro
LOL i see your smart at least ;)

Top Bottom