• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & Next Level Lan Present: K.U.B. - 5 Dollar Footdives 4/21/12

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I may or may not be coming.
If i do, it'd be to chill.

Free food and bikinis is something The Papa doesn't turn down.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Pretty goddamn hyped.

I might bring my sister with me so we can do friendlies, not to mention mentoring.

I should pre-reg for her if she does want to go.

Also, am I already listed?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If I show up it'd probably be for some mms and to see everyone. Anyone wanna character lock mm? I'll do snake v my Ganondorf, jiggz vs your offer and s

Same with zss.

Maybe my free wolf.
1$ mms

pesticide

Smash Lord
@Ryan: i may be coming later just to hang out too (unless singles happens to start really late and i make it in time for that). Id do my snake vs ur ganon for $1 if i show up + other MM stuffz

:phone:

pesticide

Smash Lord
Wish i had come earlier but fun friendlies. GGs Blizz, Jeff, Vinyl, Sensei, Ryan, and whoever else i forgot. I'll figure out how to play the falco mu one day >_<

:phone:

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
1st - Ryo
2nd - GDX
3rd - Mink
4th - TrueBlue
5th - Sensei (i think?)

I dont remember the rest. I got 9th.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Had an awesome time. Everyone in G-Ville made it back safe even though it was raining REALLY hard. Will leave some shoutouts when the results thread comes out. Other than that I had lots of fun, until next time!

Payne

Smash Apprentice
1st - Ryo
2nd - GDX
3rd - Mink
4th - TrueBlue
5th - Sensei (i think?)
Yeah , Sensei got 5th .

I'm extremely salty about this tourney, having been elminated by kdb in BOTH events =.=
LMFAO You were saltier than salty . You wanted to throw KDB out of a window . Hopefully you tried and have fun cause I know I did . But I was a little to hyper at this tourney now that I think back .

Top Bottom