• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & NLL Present: K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier. FREE Apex Entry for 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I would like get some serious friendlies (seriouslies?) in as well before and/or after and/or during the tourney, I doubt I'd be able to do mm's, playas is tight deez days.

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I won't go far into Mampam's training paradigm, but it most certainly does involve warming up with characters he doesn't main. :laugh:

Not the businessman we want, but the businessman we deserve.
Lol to bad he uses everyone of those characters in tournement. your drunk if you think he dosnt. Mampam is master CP lol. Thats his benifit for knowing how to play so many characters

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Joe ill play you in some matches if I can find some time. There's always something for a TO to do -_-

:phone:

Exdeath

Smash Master
Lol to bad he uses everyone of those characters in tournement. your drunk if you think he dosnt. Mampam is master CP lol. Thats his benifit for knowing how to play so many characters
I have never seen Mampam's :lucario: in tournament and don't think that he does.

/drunk

XDeath, i'll MM you!!!
Free money is always nice.

i THINK i'm only gonna do MMs vs DJ JaCK and 8bit and donat]e $1 2 MVD

:sonic:

SORRY xDEATH
No problem. :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im sure theres more than one car from SFL coming to this. he'll probaby get in seibrik's car, or someone else they convince to go :laugh:

Fueretty

Smash Rookie
Hey, new to the forums and all that. Excuse me if I don't understand references.

Is there anyone who could house 3 OOS players from NC? We plan on driving down to Florida on Friday and getting there around 10pm or later.

Fueretty

Smash Rookie
Gah, my username is missing an "l" but whatever.

We're not really official players, since this would be our first tournament at this level. So I can't give you forum names or IGNs, but if you mean in relation to me then they're just friends of mine who play Brawl and Melee

Our main guy has been to a few tournaments where he went undefeated and won 1st, but that's probably not much to you guys.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Hype hype hype. I didn't know 8buttman was in our carpool. He automatically gets ***** seat though.
Nuh uh, I require a side seat... I will Pay for your Singles entrance if you let me get side seat both ways.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
^ Thats a broken gig

and i can house 2 more people at my place that day i believe.
Uhm.

I should be able to.
But i'll let you know.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace

We're not really official players, since this would be our first tournament at this level. So I can't give you forum names or IGNs, but if you mean in relation to me then they're just friends of mine who play Brawl and Melee

Our main guy has been to a few tournaments where he went undefeated and won 1st, but that's probably not much to you guys.
Everybody's always welcome :D just don't bring B/O

Official players are players who offically play the game xD you own and officially play the game xD

But you won't be as free as me xP What area of NC are you guys from?

stingers

Smash Obsessed

what theeeeeee
who is your main guy?

8Bitman

Smash Master
..... I mean I planned to... Only if you agree though...

I got a job now, so I have money to spend. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom