• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & NLL Present: K.U.B. - Road to Apex Qualifier. FREE Apex Entry for 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
Have fun with this guys. Sadly I'll be heading back home tomorrow morning so I won't be able to come. If I was in Orlando a day or two longer would of shown up to surprise people =)

Doser

Smash Ace
So then say that as soon as the problem arises instead of making everyone guess why there is no stream and then take the stream link down on the live stream area. This isn't rocket science.

Seartu

Smash Journeyman
The internet ****ed up, so shut yer mouth

:phone:
Man that was uncalled for. I've been checking every ten minutes or so to see if the stream is up. Someone could have made a congenial post in the same amount of time as you spent on that one would have worked wonders.

MVD

Smash Master
So then say that as soon as the problem arises instead of making everyone guess why there is no stream and then take the stream link down on the live stream area. This isn't rocket science.
I guess you have nothing better to do on a Saturday than watch our stream :3 it'll be up when its up

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, my parents decided to pay a visit on this weekend of all weekends, so i was unable to get away in time for this.

However, I still desperately wanna play some damn Brawl now that they're gone, so whoever wants to play after this tournament, hit me up.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Sorry guys. The audio would not work with the stream or the players. So I made the decision of no stream but audio for the players, instead of audioless stream

Hopefully next time

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I don't care what anyone says about Seibrik, He's a good person, gave Keith one of the controllers he won because someone grabbed (maybe stole) his controller.

I had fun for once in a long time playing Brawl wasn't even mad that I lost lol

Exdeath

Smash Master
For the people salty about Seibrik dominating the raffle prizes, he made a significant and risky investment and reaped the reward for it. Had anyone else invested a similar amount of money (this is actually the primary financial incentive of a raffle for the TO), he would have lost more than he gained. It takes money to make money.

/basic economics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom