• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

Jupz

Smash Master
Yeah. He tried to take Bassem's Wario to FD with D3... and got *****. :p

I remember that lol.

I don't know whose favour it is. From playing Ric and Vlade's Wario I think its 60:40 in DDD's favour simply because wario can't approach that ***** especially if hes under a platform :p You're ment to just spam SH Bair lol.

Jupz

Smash Master
Did you add "I got a lift with Mic" and change the results from Starfox 4 yet shaya? Just wondering to make sure you had seen it :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
probably not, the general view here has been 'he's a problem in america but not here, thus even if they ban him, we will not'

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Maybe when he figures out how to beat my super EFFECTIVE strategy.

I am kinda supportive of a temporary ban (temporary bans are bad but so is everything else thats happening), but Australia would need actual meta knight dominance.

Meta Knight winning a few tournaments is silly, I would need to see actual wide-spread saturation of MK usage for me to be like HMM.
Meta Knight was the most used character at This Is It over all the brawl singles matches IIRC, but it wasnt head over heels above all the others.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Do not ban MK in Aus until we get teh same problems (ie top 8 at nationals and state tournies being dominated by MK's) as America. We have less than 30% of our top players who use MK. <3 Aus.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol I dunno, camping sonic with marth...?

this could all have been avoided if they put 1990's win sonic in brawl instead of ****ty 2000 era emo gay *** sonic, that would sonic would have been the melee fox of brawl.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sit on side of the stage near the ledge chilling out, combing your hair (better than spinning in a ball and trying to psych you out with speed imo), then be like PRIORITY when they try to move.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
lol I dunno, camping sonic with marth...?

this could all have been avoided if they put 1990's win sonic in brawl instead of ****ty 2000 era emo gay *** sonic, that would sonic would have been the melee fox of brawl.
90's sonic and and sonic 2000 are the same character, they just could'nt give the guy a voice on the genesis. It's the games that got gayed, not the character. Oh, and Knuckles.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
in other news, I went to a place today that sold ice-cream sushi, it was so bad that I HAD to try it, actually tasted pretty good.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Haha
Hahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Soz.

You really do get screwed over in some tourney matches don't you? First the trip into the U-smash, then that. Then again, that stage, that was a very risky move on your part given the stage was about to swap and you paid the ultimate price. :(

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
so i spent most of today playing with RAIN and BOMBSOLDIER. truly was a great day. sad its finished though. oh, and BS made me want mk banned again. when i put up vids, youll very quickly understand why.

oh, and japan is crap at duelist pro ;)

lolololol get *****. god i hate that stage.

Top Bottom