• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

patv

Smash Journeyman
Ok but for tibs, I'll
Bring diddy to a higher level. The sigma tier, not
Known to
Our roman alphabet :o

Splice

Smash Hero
Yeah patv, tibs needs the help to raise Diddy on the tier list more than Viva.

Viva got Mario covered ;)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lol of course it's melee fox.

also im pretty sure brawl jiggs had something comparable to that too, such good frame data.

SmashDaz

Smash Rookie
I doubt my parents would let me go to tourneys. But, then, i've never tried asking.

I should VS you guys on Wifi if I can get past the ultra lag.

smopup

Smash Journeyman
It makes me wonder what other shenanigans are possible during that stage transition, like a suicide up throw or something. :p Maybe a stage spike with back throw/up throw, depending on your position? The gayness possibilities are endless.

Lol at the d-tilt kill. That's something I'd fall for. "Surely he won't do it again..." *dies*

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Except MKs dthrow last longer and he can recover better, so once again MK does something better than Kirby. :c

Uthrow wont work unless it possibly gets caught under the rising stage floor.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Well, it still might work... You'd have to have like pin point accuracy to try get the Uthrow spike under the stage though.

Pssh who needs that anyways, we have Inhale > Hammer =D

Zero

Smash Hero
Pokemon Stadium 2 is legit

Why isn't there a poll for Stadium 2 legality?

Oh right, because Perth didn't bring it up

EDIT: WOW. Why not? Seriously? Reasons for Stadium 2 being legal are much more solid than the music-off-brigade. Bring it in boiz

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'd also like to put forward the idea of Port Town Aero Dive as a Starter. I believe this makes the game much more balanced and competitive. Can we have a poll for that too?

Top Bottom