• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
@ted: admittedly, it was very epic. gay, but epic.

@nova: i dair you to do that zelda transport kick again. it was amazing.

Attila_

BRoomer
As zero said, taken way top far. It's not like m2k sd'ed 3 times a match or anything.

Brawl's defs gonna be dropped now...

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
As zero said, taken way top far. It's not like m2k sd'ed 3 times a match or anything.

Brawl's defs gonna be dropped now...
Brawl is still a hugely popular game. And a big money spinner.

From an unofficial perspective, I would say Smash actually has a reasonable chance of being on the circuit next year, but the community needs to step it up.

Right now, we need every single person to contribute by going to Dallas.
Pierce represents MLG in an official capacity, so take it as you will.

As long as Capcom refuses to let MLG touch their games, I'd say Brawl will stay on.

Attila_

BRoomer
i was mucking around against a lv 3 cpu today, and while recovering, he used AN EXTENDED DIMENSIONAL CAPE. the ai on my console is so pro!

Rad

Smash Ace
I was mucking around against a CPU Ike the other day and it started Dash Dancing. The AI on my console is ******** >_<

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
shaya is actually responsible for the retirement of a legend...

how does that make you feel?
Yeah, it's not like accepting prize money from someone he "lost to" which was deemed as intentional rigging of the bracket resulting in him being banned from the final MLG tournament with a $12,000 prize pot was the reason.

But yes... somewhat... one of the reasons...

Like that controller he had was "new"... it's really ****ty that his purple MLG controller seemingly broke (wow what terrible luck :()

C~Dog

Smash Champion
That was amazing.

What happened with vVv and cheese and lord jerith and whatever? some **** about m2k or something urgh

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
i asked an american.

There was some tournament in vegas that had online qualifiers, and only 8 people showed up or soething

m2k, ally, mikehaze, leemartin, cheese and chibo and some others

the first 4 agreed to split, and cheese/chibo tried to get in on that action saying that they're all apart of vvv gaming and should help each other out.

after they all were like lolno

cheese then tried to get m2k disqualified by saying it was impossible for him to qualify because he was in australia
tried to get ally disqualified because he was canadian (tourney was for us residents only LOL)
and tried to get mikehaze disqualified for pausing against chibo. Because of that Mike got last at the tournament losing to chibo. But still made more money than cheese and chibo.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
*Kas here:

That ChuDat thing was way too long, seriously, mother of holy wtf...
I didn't even read past the first... Chapter thing or w/e. Just... seriously, the fudge.

I don't think it was anything like me on IRC, either.
I talk about random, funny, ridiculous stuff.
Not meaningful things that have occurred to me or have any sentimental value.
That's just...
It's just...
Bah.

Edit:

Also, those youtube videos on Cheese (or w/e) that vVv thing... (I'm assuming it's a crew?)...
That was just as insane.

Just...
If you have nothing nice to say...
Say nothing at all.

Top Bottom