• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Discussion & Character Rankings

planetstereo

Smash Ace
*Kas here:
Just...
If you have nothing nice to say...
Say nothing at all.
Yes Mum. :D

10 mums (thats kinda scary really, can you imagine 10 mums together, they would decide to stage a revolution or something)

PS M2k needs to be sent to Africa to help orphans or something so he can man the **** up and stop being so emo. What a little ****.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
You obviously didn't read chapter 4 and 14 then. **** is crazy I don't think he holds any sentiment towards things hes just like yeah meh I did a dude up the butt BUT I'M NOT GAY Lolz!!!!!

And yeah Kas once you get past the first 2 or 3 boring chapters he sounds exactly like you lol. Not in what he does, just how he speaks. Unless you have weird fetishes, then you're exactly the same.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
You obviously didn't read chapter 4 and 14 then. **** is crazy I don't think he holds any sentiment towards things hes just like yeah meh I did a dude up the butt BUT I'M NOT GAY Lolz!!!!!
I have now, really wish I hadnt. Also made infinitely worse by the fact that Empire of the Sun came on the radio at that exact moment i was reading it :/
Kids, If you are under the age of 95 and have never been in the navy, dont read it, too messed up.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
*Kas here:

Herherher.
I did read a lot of random ****.
It still seems like a crush for attention, though.

And wtf to that, lmfao.
That was just gross.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
this made me laugh...

An example of this would be Shaya an Australian Marth consider a top Marth wins of comes in 2nd in a lot of tourneys in Australia. However, he came to America and his results weren't the same.
Also I think Shaya got like 13th at EVO
LOLLLLL @ Shaya ever being considered a "top" Marth, get out
he himself admitted that he considered himself inferior to all the US marths and nobody ever said anything about him being the best; he simply contributed the most points to marth on the character rankings list
I don't remember saying Shaya was the best. I just simply used his placing as an indicator to show that being able to place well in out of the US doesn't mean that person being superior or better than anyone in the US. Thank you for your post and backing up with I stated. If shay was never considered a top Marth sorry for the misunderstanding he was just the highest placing Marth. But *shrugs* it's whatever.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
shaya da bess?

tkd da bess!

when he wins the next MLG, I'll be able to say I called it.

heres a tourney he won on the weekend.

mlg? he got this.

Not all characters are official (particularly Atomsk) but
Preliminary:

San Diego 13 : Halloween Havok
10/31/2010
40+ entrants

1. TKD

2. Havok

3. DEHF

4. Atosmk

5. Lee Martin

5. Rich Brown

7. Tyrant

7. Tearbear

TKD played ridiculously well. Took out PRanked MKs almost effortlessly.
Havok played like a beast though too. Super smart

It's unspoken around SD but most say TKD is best brawler alive, if only he put his whole heart into it

C~Dog

Smash Champion
MLG Dallas!

TKD, Havok, ESAM, DEHF, Ally, Anti, Dojo, Lee Martin, Mike Haze, Tyrant, X, Nick Riddle, Rich Brown, Gnes, Fatal, Seibrik, Atomsk, Lain...

Oh my gooooooood!

tibs7

Smash Champion
ive seen yui, and yeah fox can be quite amazing, so i guess i wouldnt mind watching a bit of TKD either :)

tedeth

Smash Master
Pity Glutonny is like super young and lives in Europe or he'd smoke them all.

Pity Every other Wario is bad at the game and ignores everything I say when I have a good idea.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
correct me if im wrong, but isnt wario mk a really, really bad mu? to the point where wario shouldnt be winning tourneys?

Zero

Smash Hero
(04:02:54) <DMG> wario vs MK?
(04:02:58) <+Zero> ya
(04:03:07) <DMG> Yeah it's bad. MK players don't know all the frame traps they have on Wario

There you have it

Top Bottom