• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official General Post-DLC Discussion [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Do you guys think it's still possible for another 3rd party character (or any character) to be a huge surprise like Cloud was? I've been thinking about it and I just don't see any big names that we haven't brought up here.

Sure, the next character will be a surprise but unlike Cloud, we would have at least considered said character a possibility in making it in to the game.

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
Do you guys think it's still possible for another 3rd party character (or any character) to be a huge surprise like Cloud was? I've been thinking about it and I just don't see any big names that we haven't brought up here.

Sure, the next character will be a surprise but unlike Cloud, we would have at least considered said character a possibility in making it in to the game.
Master Chief!

Not that I think he would ever get in, but that's the only character I could think of that is both a bigger gaming icon then cloud and no one would seriously consider since he's Microsoft.

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
Want but don't expect most

:substitute:
:4Wolf:
:4BanjoKazooie:
:4Geno:
:4ViewtifulJoe:
:4ChorusKids:
:4CrankyKong:
:4Magus:
:4Knuckles:
:4Marowak:
:4*insert any zelda rep*: (broken image)

More likely predictions

:4KingKRool:
:4Wolf:
:4Inklings:
:4Ridley: I've seen a few things that the devs have said and went back on (off the top of my head saying that Mega Man was going to probably be the only 3rd party fighter and that they wanted to keep him special in that respect... but then drop Ryu and Cloud. And he did mention he was filling a big request. This is an out there prediction but why not. I am not a supporter of Ridley really, but I can see that being a huge deal.
:4BanjoKazooie: ?!? I never thought I'd even consider it possible so this is a crazy time.

Luis1234554321

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Luis-Dui
3DS FC
0259-0603-2596
hey!! look at this

"It looks like the demand for a Minecraft amiibo is pretty high. WithMojang‘s sandbox game on its way to Wii U, Microsoft community manager Helen Zbihlyj is saying that a number of fans want to get their hands on an amiibo-enabled figurine based on Minecraft. In a response to a question asking whether Minecraft characters Alex and Steve would ever join Super Smash Bros or Mario Kart 8, Zbihlyj said that it’s up to Nintendo to reach out to Microsoft to discuss the possibility."
Source: http://mynintendonews.com/2015/12/1...amiibo/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

D

Deleted member

Bleh third party arguments

Remember when we used to argue about First Party Characters? Pepperidge Farm Remembers.

Anyway, some thoughts about Banjo. Do we know how he is or was received as a franchise in Japan? I think people may be forgetting the director is Japan focused. Sakurai may not even conceive Banjo as a fighter. We can argue his importance to the N64 era to ourselves, but can we argue that it's important to him?

Banjo isnt in K Rool's position where Sakurai's team has to research his series in every installment. In ordwr for Sakurai to even consider Banjo as series he would probably need a damn good reason. He probably doesn't research most series on his own.

Remember, even Rayman has more evidence for Sakurai recognizing him. He has multiple trophies in the game. (This is not saying Rayman has a better chance though.)
I posted some poll results a couple days ago that went mostly ignored.

Banjo made the top 15 in Japan.

He's fairly well known over there with a bit of a cult following.

He was obe of the top votes for Melee polls in Japan as well, and was even considered by Sakurai for the Melee roster but ultimately dropped due to "adult issues" (Rare leaving Nintendo). This is all well.documented,you can google it, and I believe Game Theorists nade a video with all tgis as well.

Rayman on the other hand, is very largely unpopular for the Japanese, as are all the other 3rd party picks mentioned around here like Shovel Knight, such. The onpy one I'm not sure of is Master Chief, but I could imagine him not being all that popular over there either, since dudebro shooters and Xbox have never been Jaoan's cup of tea, especially over cute mascots.

Lastly on Rayman, all he has is a trophy, we don't know if he was planned for Smash 4 or not. People just assumed that, but there is no evidence to back that up.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I posted some poll results a couple days ago that went mostly ignored.

Banjo made the top 15 in Japan.

He's fairly well known over there with a bit of a cult following.

He was obe of the top votes for Melee polls in Japan as well, and was even considered by Sakurai for the Melee roster but ultimately dropped due to "adult issues" (Rare leaving Nintendo). This is all well.documented,you can google it, and I believe Game Theorists nade a video with all tgis as well.

Rayman on the other hand, is very largely unpopular for the Japanese, as are all the other 3rd party picks mentioned around here like Shovel Knight, such. The onpy one I'm not sure of is Master Chief, but I could imagine him not being all that popular over there either, since dudebro shooters and Xbox have never been Jaoan's cup of tea, especially over cute mascots.

Lastly on Rayman, all he has is a trophy, we don't know if he was planned for Smash 4 or not. People just assumed that, but there is no evidence to back that up.
>Halo
>Dudebro

No. That said, although Halo has a cult following, it's not popular in Japan as the Xbox in general isn't popular in Japan.

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure the existence of Rayman's trophy was tied to Nintendo themselves publishing the Wii U version of Rayman Legends in Japan.

D

Deleted member

>Halo
>Dudebro

No. That said, although Halo has a cult following, it's not popular in Japan as the Xbox in general isn't popular in Japan.
Yeah, it's more of a cult following, I mean, it got some anime OVAs, but it doesn't overall enjoy so many sales either.

Cheif's really mostly an icon for the west, for the Japanese and Japanese devs, he's really not all that important.

And Halo was totally dudebro when it peaked. Remember doritos, mountain dew and Halo ads?

I'm pretty sure the existence of Rayman's trophy was tied to Nintendo themselves publishing the Wii U version of Rayman Legends in Japan.
Yeah, but I remember a lot of people assumed it meant Rayman had been a contending character for Smash 4's roster, nut was dropped due to "Ubisoft betraying Nintendo" which by the way I believe is totally untrue.

TheSpitefulWolf

Smash Journeyman
lol, we're not getting anything crazy on tuesday. maybe a melee or n64 or brawl stage but this ****'s done. cloud + pichu + wolf. banjo ain't big enough, rayman ain't good enough, people collectively respond to isaac with "who?", konami has lost their mind so snake stays mia, and there's ****-all else in the running.

he's gonna detail cloud, reveal wolf(brawl vet) and pichu(melee vet) and boom, roster complete, maintenance mode.

prolly 30-45min at most. sayin goodbyes and thanks, maybe an iwata tribute, and then gg.

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
I
lol, we're not getting anything crazy on tuesday. maybe a melee or n64 or brawl stage but this ****'s done. cloud + pichu + wolf. banjo ain't big enough, rayman ain't good enough, people collectively respond to isaac with "who?", konami has lost their mind so snake stays mia, and there's ****-all else in the running.

he's gonna detail cloud, reveal wolf(brawl vet) and pichu(melee vet) and boom, roster complete, maintenance mode.

prolly 30-45min at most. sayin goodbyes and thanks, maybe an iwata tribute, and then gg.
Even Sakurai wouldn't bring Pichu back.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The problem is Pichu has no relevant appearance at all. Sure, he's shown up, but not as anything special. That's why he's unlikely. He's a very popular Pokemon and Gen II's mascot, so he'd sell fine.

Also, Roy was severely requested, actually relevant(part of a lot of Awakening's special DLC), and also decloned. Pichu could come back, but he doesn't have the relevance right now. Maybe Smash 5, but a lot of people didn't like him in Melee compared to his Pokemon appearances. I can understand why, even though I like Pichu.

D

Deleted member

he brought roy back. pichu's an easy port and even an easy luigification.
Roy was a fan-favorite who was apparently planned for Brawl, whereas Pichu was probably the most divisive character introduced in Melee, and unlike Roy, Dr. Mario, and Mewtwo, no leftover data of him was found on Brawl's disc.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSpitefulWolf

Smash Journeyman
Except Roy was a fan-favorite who was apparently planned for Brawl, whereas Pichu was probably the most divisive character introduced in Melee and unlike Roy, Dr. Mario, and Mewtwo, no leftover data of him was found on Brawl's disc.
lol that roy's re-inclusion was anything but hella-salty. it took a leak and revealing ryu to make roy's reintroduction palatable for a huge amount of peeps. pichu'd be no different, folks'd be thrilled he's back in the same sense of 'oh cool all the vets're back home now'.

do i want pichu? **** no, but it'll happen regardless. just too easy to pass up and tickles the nostalgic melee smasher, just like roy did. who the **** cared about roy before and even during melee? he got the name 'fire marth' for a reason.

D

Deleted member

who the **** cared about roy before and even during melee? he got the name 'fire marth' for a reason.
Roy's game wasn't even released until after Melee (and even then, it was Japan-exclusive), so of course no one cared about him beforehand. During Melee, yes, despite earning the title of "Fire Marth", people actually cared about him. He and Mewtwo were more highly demanded for a return than Pichu ever was.

The longer it is, the more content there is.
No one who wants more content benefits from having a shorter direct.
You're right, it's just that I'd like to watch the whole direct when it airs...

This is probably gonna be one of my last posts on SB until the Tuesday Direct (because I want to avoid being spoiled at all costs. That means not being on this site for both Sunday and Monday) so I thought I would do something fun and make as many predictions (feasible or not) as I can using the :4(insert character): thingy. Feel free to do the same as well. :estatic: (One of these has to be right dammit!)

:4k.rool:
:4isaac:
:4bandannadee:
:4papermario:
:4daisy:
:4impa:
:4tetra:
:4beastganon:
:4sceptile:
:4meowth:
:4ninten:
:4wolf:
:4ylink:
:4pichu:
:4squirtle:
:4ivysaur:

:4crash:
:4banjo:
:4snake:
:4rayman:
:4bomberman:
:4heihachi:
:4scorpion:
Might as well:

:4k.rool:
:4bandannadee:
:4wolf:
:4captaintoad:
:4ridley:
:4gengar:
:4beastganon:
:4bomberman:
:4kamek:
:4blackmage:
:4magolor:
:4meowth:

Not expecting most of them... I probably get two of the Top 4 if I'm lucky...

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Interesting note, was looking at GameFAQs today, and their "best game ever" popularity contest. Pretty lawlsy set up, but Super Mario RPG made it to the Semi-Finals out of many many great games. It's pretty skewed cause it could've been knocked out by some powerhouses (it's about to get knocked out by OoT).

But for all the Super Mario RPG/Geno/Mallow doubters, digest that for a bit----then immediately dismiss it and continue hating.

I still can't see how people voted Super Mario RPG over Chrono cross.... and Metal Gear Solid 3

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/bge20_vote

P.S. Don't forget to vote Melee vs Undertale!

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Since we're seemingly nearly at the end, there's something that's been nagging me I want to talk about, a certain character who I feel their chances are being underrated.
So first let's look at the Mewtwo direct.
Magolor also shows up at around 6:15 at the very beginning of the miiverse stage, note how literally every other character there sans the Pokemon are playable or a part of a playable's moveset. At 22:19 you can see the Lor Starcutter, and if you didn't know, is heavily associated with magolor, it's his ship, and if Magolor were to get in, that would be a obvious candidate for his final smash, well it shows up as a trophy, not a big deal right? Well, immediately afterwards, Mega Mewtwo Y and X show up, and one of those (Y) ended being Mewtwo's final smash and Mewtwo was revealed this direct.

Now let's look at something outside of the direct. At first glance it wouldn't seem odd that Magolor has a trophy and the Lor Starcutter has one right? But when we put in some context, it starts becoming pretty strange. For example, did you know that neither a normal Waddle Dee, Bandana Dee, Dark Matter or Zero have a trophy? Think about that for a moment, the most iconic enemy, the fourth main character, and outside of Dedede, the main antagonists of the series don't have a trophy, but Magolor has one? Isn't that kind of odd that those titans can't get a single trophy, but both Magolor and his ship can get one? It's pretty clear to me Sakurai is, at the very least, giving him a lot more attention than the others who are all more important than him, and I don't know about you, but I think this is kind of fishy.
Now obviously I'm not saying Magolor is a shoo-in or very likely, (he's not) but I feel like there's a little too much going on there to be just a coincidence, I think Mr. Sakurai has a pretty high chance of liking the character given all the shout-outs he's gotten, and when you start factoring in the Japanese votes on Magolor, he starts looking like a pretty scary candidate and I think he could potentially win one of the last spots on the roster.
Anyways, what characters do you guys think are being underestimated?

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Anyways, what characters do you guys think are being underestimated?
(Captain) Toad/Daisy/Paper Mario because "TOO MANY MARIO REPS"

Ignoring the fact that Mario is the most successful video game franchise in the world meaning any of these characters would definitely sell, I remember when people felt Mario's roster was complete with Mario, Luigi, Peach and Bowser and we would definitely not get any more Mario characters. Then we got Rosalina.

She went from a seemingly no hoper to "Oh, well of COURSE Rosalina was added. She's super popular and is important, and has a playable role in 3D World now. She's a no brainer."

and then we got Bowser Jr. With Koopaling alts. And also Doc Mario added.

Now it's apparently a concern that Mario will be overrepresented. An argument I honestly don't get.
It's like complaining Sonic is over represented in the Sega All Star Racing titles. It's the most popular franchise in Nintendo. It's the most popular franchise in the WORLD. The whole damn world.

Others: Any and all Pokemon choices for an extremely similar reasons. Second most popular video game franchise in the whole world.
We can't go over six Pokemon though because "That's how many Pokemon you can carry with you."

Apparently.

King Zekrom

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of choosing more relevant characters, will Snake count thanks to MGSV?

Anyway, my :4character: list.
:4Snake: :4Inkling: :4Wolf: :4Impa: :4Sora: :4B&K: :4MasterChief: :4bandannadee:

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
lol someone's hella-salty. sorry that the wii u's got no market penetration and is kinda daft. XD can't change reality dawg, wii u version either needed to wait, possibly until NX or the wii u just needed to, y'know, not be nonexistent for it's first year and a half.

but yeah, the 3ds is the problem. el oh el.
Lol you really believe that without the 3DS version they wouldn't have done the WiiU one. Sure.
I'm OK with the 3DS version existing per se, who cares. But if we lost a character on the WiiU which was perfectly viable for it, it can **** off. Also, it's by far the most boring and unplayable installment of the franchise ever. The moment the WiiU one came out, I never opened my 3DS one again. It's just bad.

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
I am predicting that Wolf will make his comeback alongside 1 or maybe 2 of the following characters:

- K. Rool (huge fanbase, + plenty of other reasons stated all over the forums before)
- Inklings (successful new Nintendo IP)
- Shantae (even though I am not a supporter of this one, Sakurai was seen with the Wayforward guys, if I remember correctly)
- Banjo Kazooie (High Hype value, Microsoft and Nintendo have been in contact recently (Minecraft) + Phil Spencer "would love to see them in smash"

Personally, I Hope for Banjo + K. Rool, but only time will tell.

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Well we all know for sure who ISN'T going to show up in the broadcast.

image.jpeg

Based Nintendo.

Halfhead

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone still think Solo Popo is a possibility? I personally don't think it's remotely possible, but I remember it being a bigger idea a little while back.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
lol that roy's re-inclusion was anything but hella-salty. it took a leak and revealing ryu to make roy's reintroduction palatable for a huge amount of peeps. pichu'd be no different, folks'd be thrilled he's back in the same sense of 'oh cool all the vets're back home now'.

do i want pichu? **** no, but it'll happen regardless. just too easy to pass up and tickles the nostalgic melee smasher, just like roy did. who the **** cared about roy before and even during melee? he got the name 'fire marth' for a reason.
I feel the fact Roy was brought back for Project M, which is no easy task mind you, shows how many people cared for him.
Interesting note, was looking at GameFAQs today, and their "best game ever" popularity contest. Pretty lawlsy set up, but Super Mario RPG made it to the Semi-Finals out of many many great games. It's pretty skewed cause it could've been knocked out by some powerhouses (it's about to get knocked out by OoT).

But for all the Super Mario RPG/Geno/Mallow doubters, digest that for a bit----then immediately dismiss it and continue hating.
So what? It's GameFAQs. If the latest SoyrceGaming is indicatove of anything, Hatsune Miku has a better chance

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Does anyone still think Solo Popo is a possibility? I personally don't think it's remotely possible, but I remember it being a bigger idea a little while back.
Honestly I'd rather have that be a thing than having them separate. Summoning Nana for certain specials/taunts and re-balancing everything else would be a lot less polarizing. The less Lumas on the roster the better IMO.

Sakurai's stubborn so I doubt it'll happen, but I think it's more reasonable than giving Ganondorf sword attacks or giving Ike his Ragnell Shock Wave.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Sakurai's stubborn so I doubt it'll happen, but I think it's more reasonable than giving Ganondorf sword attacks or giving Ike his Ragnell Shock Wave.
Ike has a shockwave. It's the inferior Aether custom. And then Sakurai says Ike doesn't have any projectiles after discussing Robin having Nosferatu again
No. Ice Climbers were made playable because of that gimmick and that gimmick only

I still can't see how people voted Super Mario RPG over Chrono cross.... and Metal Gear Solid 3

First of all, GameFAQS is credible as much as Donald Trump is against people with guns, second, just because people like the game doesn't mean we'll get another character from the game, third, by that logic, Undertale characters are stupidly high requests. GG no re

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Taking GameFAQs seriously...:

Dude, really?

EDIT:

Also, Undertale fans are pathetic.

Game is ok, overrated to high hell, but still decent. But the fanbase... Jesus Christ.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Don't take the GameFAQs poll seriously. It's an embarrassment.

See, I LOVED Undertale and it's in my top games of all time, but I hate where this is going. The blind hate that's going to arise from this is aggravating.

I don't think its on the cards for Smash 4 any more, and by Smash 5, I think both the console and handheld iterations will be able to handle them as they are.

:231:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

There's so many problems with this. The first of which is it being a GameFAQs poll. The second is said GameFAQs poll being used seriously.

It's literally only a small portion of people that actually play games. The poll itself is notorious for certain games *coughUndertalecough* being heavily affected by outside influences. If people truly cared they could have rallied numerous fans of certain series to get their games through the rounds but they don't.

Let's take Oblivion for example. The game has sold nearly 10 million copies. How many people actually voted for it? A minority that knew about the poll and actually cared enough about it to vote. If all the Oblivion fans voted then SMRPG would have been curb-stomped.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Toad is the character everyone should want.
He's been around for 30+ years and has a proportional amount of ideas to work with for a fun moveset.

You can have Captain Toad.
You can have Toad using abilities from his playable appearances (Super Mario Bros. 2, New Super Mario Bros.).
You can have Toad using references to Mario spin-offs (Mario Kart, Mario Party).

There's so much he can do it's not even funny.

And if you don't like plain Toad, Toadette and even Toadsworth easily work as alts. (though if Toad is playable it makes sense for Toadsworth to be her new Neutral B)

Lady Byakugan

Smash Ace
Toad is the character everyone should want.
He's been around for 30+ years and has a proportional amount of ideas to work with for a fun moveset.

You can have Captain Toad.
You can have Toad using abilities from his playable appearances (Super Mario Bros. 2, New Super Mario Bros.).
You can have Toad using references to Mario spin-offs (Mario Kart, Mario Party).

There's so much he can do it's not even funny.

And if you don't like plain Toad, Toadette and even Toadsworth easily work as alts. (though if Toad is playable it makes sense for Toadsworth to be her new Neutral B)
Toad should be represented as Cptn Toad. If any Mario character were to represent mario spin offs, it would be Waluigi or Daisy.

Or both

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Don't take the GameFAQs poll seriously. It's an embarrassment.

See, I LOVED Undertale and it's in my top games of all time, but I hate where this is going. The blind hate that's going to arise from this is aggravating.

I don't think its on the cards for Smash 4 any more, and by Smash 5, I think both the console and handheld iterations will be able to handle them as they are.

:231:
I wasn't taking it seriously. Just taking note, whether the fans that frequent the forum are bias towards certain games, or if the poll is skewed or unfair, it's still fun to see. I think most people realize that it's not really a good way to judge the greatest games of all time.

However, seeing all the seething hate towards Super Mario RPG, Geno/Mallow, and their legacy of late in the DLC discussion forums has been saddening.

I can clearly admit that Super Mario RPG objectively should not be in the top 8 in this kind of a competition. Even with 10 of thousands of votes being tossed around. But if anything, it at least showcases that people still love the game, and obviously the characters that come with it.

Last edited:

littl-myth

Smash Rookie
Been discussing DLC with one of my tutors from college, he works for Nintendo. He is very excited to see Cloud come along the ride, I'm excited too actually. This kinda when horns clash, we've been discussing who would be revealed at the Direct from the ballot, he votes for Bayonetta. I give a nod, I like Bayonetta. I wouldn't mind seeing many characters from the ballot, I say Isaac. He just laughs at me and says he won't be in Smash... Well then...
So my fingers are crazy crossed for Isaac, so I can laugh at my tutor back. I am not going to live down the thought that a Nintendo worker tells me that Isaac from Golden Sun won't be in Smash.
But as always, crossing the extra fingers for others too.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I wasn't taking it seriously. Just taking note, whether the fans that frequent the forum are bias towards certain games, or if the poll is skewed or unfair, it's still fun to see. I think most people realize that it's not really a good way to judge the greatest games of all time.

However, seeing all the seething hate towards Super Mario RPG, Geno/Mallow, and their legacy of late in the DLC discussion forums has been saddening.

I can clearly admit that Super Mario RPG objectively should not be in the top 8 in this kind of a competition. Even with 10 of thousands of votes being tossed around. But if anything, it at least showcases that people still love the game, and obviously the characters that come with it.
The only reason a large Geno argument happened a week or so ago was because some people said he'd be a better addition than Cloud and because there were people arguing he's popular when he really isn't.

TheSpitefulWolf

Smash Journeyman
Roy's game wasn't even released until after Melee (and even then, it was Japan-exclusive), so of course no one cared about him beforehand. During Melee, yes, despite earning the title of "Fire Marth", people actually cared about him. He and Mewtwo were more highly demanded for a return than Pichu ever was.
so? long and short of it is that pichu remains a hole in the roster that people'll be happy to see filled, that ***** has better potential and worthiness than anything else that could be added at the moment. plus he actually represents a unique facet of pokemon: baby pokes.
Lol you really believe that without the 3DS version they wouldn't have done the WiiU one. Sure.
I'm OK with the 3DS version existing per se, who cares. But if we lost a character on the WiiU which was perfectly viable for it, it can **** off. Also, it's by far the most boring and unplayable installment of the franchise ever. The moment the WiiU one came out, I never opened my 3DS one again. It's just bad.
boy howdy we got a reader here. smash 4 was always going to be 3ds, son. it was gonna happen no matter what, and no amount of salt stops it. that was always the plan, and guess what? icies weren't gonna work on the 3ds no matter what the schedule was. if ninty management didn't decide to push a dual-release, the icies would've skipped the handheld generation and maybe showed back up on NX/the new handhelds. now they miss both versions, not the 3ds's fault there. also the fact that you can play smash literally anywhere trumps purdy hdmi graphics and 8-player smash(which also woulda suffered under icies, whod've guessed that running sixteen characters with independent ai would be so taxing, gawrsh). icies were on the block period, and they lost the cut.
I feel the fact Roy was brought back for Project M, which is no easy task mind you, shows how many people cared for him.
because the pm devteam thinks like sakurai does. ayup. so when's knuckles for smash again? :rotfl:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
because the pm devteam thinks like sakurai does. ayup. so when's knuckles for smash again? :rotfl:
Dude, I ****ing hate that ****lord but Roy's always been a fairly popular request ever since he got cut, the 4 characters PM would have added where from a poll they made, and even then, Knuckles scored pretty bad on that poll, they added Roy because he was from Melee and popular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom