• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Generating A Win: An Electrifying Guide to Pikachu

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
Thought pika mains might be interested to hear that recent revisions/infinite discoveries have significantly improved ZSS's matchups against pika's counters. Here's the most up-to-date list.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=203418

I recently started seconding pika, and I can say they play off each other's weaknesses brillantly. Specifically ZSS is now a hard-counter to ROB if you learn her infinite (and pika covers falco, ZSS's main weakness).

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Interesting, I always liked using ZSS and I like the ZSS and Pika pair in the story mode. How does she do vs Marth?

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I actually alted ZSS for a loooong time. I dropped her because she's just not that much fun to play after a while imo. People say she goes even with marth, but meh, you have to play more boring than you normally do when you play brawl.

sandslash

Smash Apprentice
I think the best way to use pika is to hit and run make the enemy chase you and they get angry and off guard. Pickachu is deadly, easily my best character in the game.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I was reading through this and wanted to point out how incredible this guide was formatted and written. Amazing job, Kaylo.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Something small to add, but I believe pikachu is female because in the orange island series (and I assume pika is ashes), pikachu is infatuated with another trainers pikachu (his name escapes me) who is clearly male.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
In one of the more recent episodes, Ash's Pikachu was infatuated by a female Togepi, while Jessi's Yanmega wasn't, for them to find out that her Yanmega was female. So Ash's Pikachu is male. But the Pikachu in Brawl would be Red's Pikachu, if anything, and not Ash's, since all of characters in brawl are based off of the games and not any anime/manga adaption. But it's probably not his either, and probably just some random Pikachu, lol.

Miquel0123

Smash Cadet
New combo pika to wario.

a 10% d-throw cg to 30%~ and regrab+ fthrow and usmash (50% damage~)

Pikas, try this ^

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Giving the guide to Lawrence.

Hopefully it'll get updated and stuff now.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
*ocarina of time ganon laugh*

itll be good roller, cept first section im adding in here is "reasons why roller sucks"

its a pretty comprehensive part, it cld take well over a month to get down on paper.

Seani

Smash Apprentice
I just found a thunderstone and evolved into Pikachu. Amazing guide can't thank you enough for putting together this masterpiece.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well, I doubt anybody's gonna make another one, and this one will probably never get updated no matter who takes it over...... so I'd say leave it as-is. If something needs a drastic change, Prime can do it.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll looks like i fail at quitting soooooooooo i guess i shld prob get ontop of adding new shiz to this LOL.

any suggestions for things to add slash fixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

Zerieth

Smash Rookie
Thank god for this guide. Noticed 1 or 2 typo's but it taught me everything I wanted to learn about Pikachu and some things I didn't want to know. Even a taunting guide? Lol you thought of everything.

PZ

Smash Lord
Thank god for this guide. Noticed 1 or 2 typo's but it taught me everything I wanted to learn about Pikachu and some things I didn't want to know. Even a taunting guide? Lol you thought of everything.
Plz tell me your not gonna bump old threads n make threads of your own without confirming your discovery?

Zerieth

Smash Rookie
Sorry I didn't realize I was breaking a bumping rule. I musta skipped that one. (Really hates no bumping rules cause it makes for multiple threads of the same thing)

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
This thread used to be at the bottom of the stickied threads list, and now it's been bumped to the top. And now you know.

Top Bottom