• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Generic Introduction :D

J3nny_Xj9

Smash Rookie
Howdy I'm j3nny or Jen if you prefer I guess ill tell you all a bit about myself

I am a trans smasher that uses she/her pronouns, I am a part of the New Jersey smash scene and have been playing in locals for about a year. I used to play smash bros as a party game for years but as of lately I've taken a more Competitive approach to the smash brothers series. I am a Samus / Dark Samus main in Ultimate but have yet to win a tournament set online with either. When smash 4 was in its prime I was a Villager main (Degenerate I know lmao). I ended up deciding to make an account here because I believe that I can learn a lot from the people on this forum. Anyways hope to see you all around the forum :3

-J3nny_Xj9

Top Bottom