• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pengie

Smash Lord
To be fair, TAJ is supposed to have the best Anti-Falco game, what with having played with Forward for years and all.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
Kirbykaze you do realize I'm far better than anyone cares to give me credit for?

:phone:
Maybe people will actually give you that credit when you stop giving yourself more than you deserve.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Besides the one set where you beat Axe in falco dittos, what is your next highest achievement in bracket?

Even the best players can lose guys.
Yeah..people are acing like these upsets are impossible. Most of them are feasible. I really do want to see how bizzaro beat wobbles.

bryu_1337

Smash Journeyman
But he hasn't been winning nationals/internationals

I'm still pretty unsure of anything being said. Time will tell
last big tourney he went to was apex, i think. he doesn't travel far anymore, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a great falco game. he's played against forward and axe forever

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Taj hasn't even been entering tournaments in AZ

He shows up and plays friendlies with M2 all day

AZ too good :D

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Well he'll have to make it count.

Also, any player that wants to make it far in tourney will do their best in pools and not feed/sandbag because of seeding. No johns.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Enlighten me, how good do you guys think I make myself out to be, because clearly there is a misunderstanding going g on.

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
<3 xander, I always try in these types of discussions to find a good spot to defend you, but you make it really difficult.
Just one time you should try to not john, and not try to speak on how good or bad you or your opponents are. cause nobody else does that.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Even if I bothered to point out your flaws, you'd just say, "These matches are 8 months old", or "I broke that habit yesterday", or "I'm playing bad", or "My controller broke and I have no tech skill now", or "Arizona is the best State ever and I'm better than most of the boards", or "That doesn't work, Falco's a limited / bad character."

So why would I waste my time? :p

Pengie

Smash Lord
Anyone else find it hilarious that rubyiris is at the tournament and instead of, you know, playing smash, he's complaining on the boards XD

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Even if I bothered to point out your flaws, you'd just say, "These matches are 8 months old", or "I broke that habit yesterday", or "I'm playing bad", or "My controller broke and I have no tech skill now", or "Arizona is the best State ever and I'm better than most of the boards", or "That doesn't work, Falco's a limited / bad character."

So why would I waste my time? :p
Unblock me on aim, and we'll talk about this ;)

@pengie there's no open TVs otherwise I would be.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Anyone else find it hilarious that rubyiris is at the tournament and instead of, you know, playing smash, he's complaining on the boards XD
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

30 million loooooool's

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Enlighten me, how good do you guys think I make myself out to be, because clearly there is a misunderstanding going g on.

youre such a stupid little ***** always getting sucked into arguments hahaha
easiest trollbait ever

best part is ive pointed this out to you before and you keep doing the same thing. theres no poster i laugh AT more then you on these boards (not laughing at jokes/trolling, because you are not joking/trolling, you are stupid)

Charlesz

Smash Champion
If I never knew who he was then I would find it funny. Otherwise, it's the same old **** lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom