• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobird

Smash Journeyman
taj is mad good against spacies but idk peach is floaty as **** and hard to kill

EWC

Smash Ace
absolutely NO johns should be made for mango

you are BLIND if you think he wasn't trying hard. Taj looked like ****ing Ken out there, and Mango got exposed.

even Daigo loses sometimes in SFIV guys, just because the best player loses doesn't mean he isn't still the best... but trying to take away from Taj's amazing performance today is ust STUPID.
Umm pretty sure we weren't watching the same matches bro. Mango started off each match ****** a few of Taj's stocks off. I mean like total domination. Then as soon as he has a lead he starts actively trying to get himself killed, throwing himself offstage etc.

First stock of game three he DOESN'T TECH THROUGHOUT TAJ'S ENTIRE COMBO.

If you can't see the pattern here, well, I'm sorry but you're hopeless.

Consider Mango's mindset going in here. He has been expecting to fight PP and PP's been trash talking pretty hard for the past few months. Then PP gets sent to losers and it's looking like his flu-ridden bird isn't going to make it to GFs. Of course mango is going to chase him down there.

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
armada can lose to marth... why do people randomly make these declarations about matchups?

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
he supposedly has a good falco that he never ever ever plays in tournament..

and everyone plays falcon soo

EWC

Smash Ace
>Taj going Mewtwo

Armada doesn't lose to marth's (this is what I've heard) so I guess that makes sense right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom