• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viiper

Smash Rookie
EUUUUUUUUUUUUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great games! Was really fun watching Taj making it to Winners finals!

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Expect PP and Mango Johns preventing Armada from publicly taking the Melee throne.

Wake

Smash Master
Expect PP and Mango Johns preventing Armada from publicly taking the Melee throne.
Sure people will john, but at the end of the day, results are results. I mean, people could've said that PP wouldn't have won P5 if Mango had been trying (wait, I bet people did say that), but he still pretty much took the throne. Results are results.

PP2K... I like that. Haxbox and Mac$ is better though :p

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Heh. PP lost to like 5-6 people. One of them being someone who he hasn't lost to in over 2 years. I get what you're saying but I don't see how it isn't as much of a legit john as when Armada saying he was sick when he lost to SilentSpectre at Pound 4.

Also, trahh on twitter said that PP2k vs 4 Leaf Mango teams Grand Finals is happening now.

strawhats

Smash Master
Heh. PP lost to like 5-6 people. One of them being someone who he hasn't lost to in over 2 years. I get what you're saying but I don't see how it isn't as much of a legit john as when Armada saying he was sick when he lost to SilentSpectre at Pound 4.

Also, trahh on twitter said that PP2k vs 4 Leaf Mango teams Grand Finals is happening now.
lucky/m2k should just suicide 4 times and let GFs happen. (for 2 matches at least that involve Mango going puff/fox)

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman
Mango's overconfidence for an aggressive playstyle got the best of him. He had generated a bias in his mind, in which passive playstyle was bad just for being passive, and therefore he went full aggressive. Armada on the other hand, was just playing to win; whatever playstyle to get there is as good. Armada was the smarter player, he deserved to win. Congratz ^_^.

onionchowder

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I think Mango wasn't sure how his puff would work against Armada's pocket Ylink, and he was convinced that his top-form Fox was unstoppable (and based on his work in Loser's, I believe it). But none of us can really say anything until we see vids.

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
Mango's overconfidence for an aggressive playstyle got the best of him. He had generated a bias in his mind, in which passive playstyle was bad just for being passive, and therefore he went full aggressive. Armada on the other hand, was just playing to win; whatever playstyle to get there is as good. Armada was the smarter player, he deserved to win. Congratz ^_^.
i think people have a syndrome where they want to figure out "what went wrong" for everything
cause its easier for them to deal with life if they think they understand it

your comment was pretty much absurd. mango is so ridiculously patient

stop watching friendlies and random matches and making HUGE assumptions about his view of the game based on your view of a few matches

suffice it to say that you are completely and totally wrong

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman
i think people have a syndrome where they want to figure out "what went wrong" for everything
cause its easier for them to deal with life if they think they understand it

your comment was pretty much absurd. mango is so ridiculously patient

stop watching friendlies and random matches and making HUGE assumptions about his view of the game based on your view of a few matches

suffice it to say that you are completely and totally wrong
Not just his matches, listen the podcast too =). Everybody knows mango hates gay playstyle, that is common knowledge. You're the one who is wrong =]. You're just butthurt that your buddy mango lost, can't seem to handle it. I know I know, just take it easy^^

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
the entirety of the community owes be blowjobs. no strong bad, no stream

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i saw lucky with a 1st place medal from what i could tell. i can only assume they won

:phone:

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
Not just his matches, listen the podcast too =). Everybody knows mango hates gay playstyle, that is common knowledge. You're the one who is wrong =]. You're just butthurt that your buddy mango lost, can't seem to handle it. I know I know, just take it easy^^
"gay" has nothing to do with passivity or aggression

u seriously listened to the podcast and translated "i dont play gay" into "passive playstyle is bad."

that is very clear i hope. now theres just the understanding of how equating gayness to aggression is so mind****ingly dumb.. and its an understanding u dont have, sadly

please dont call everyone fanboy and butthurt as a substitute for any real reasoning or logic in your own posts. kthx

General_Zod

Smash Apprentice
I think this is important and people may have forgotten already but... Major shoutouts to all those people who donated in the thread helping Armada out and getting him to Genesis. To all those people, you guys rock and it was thanks to you that we had those guys battling out in Grand Finals.

Again... Thanks a lot smash community. You are amazing.

Hara

Smash Apprentice
Whoever gave the horrible Armada the victory gotta be a total ****ing noob, I bet he can't even tie his shoes. Makes me laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom