• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I still think Mango and Lucky are going to win teams, but they'll have to get past M2K and PP lol...who's Armada teaming with?

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Armada is teaming with Aniolas.

And M2K is on the reg. list, so he's going.
I see, I see.

So top 3 teams I'm guessing will be Mango/Lucky, Dr.PP/M2K, Armada/Aniolas.

Yes, I'm hyped for teams almost as much as singles.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Aren't you the one who's supposed to be sleepin Juan?

Also I made bracket at pound, get at me.

I just hope Robbles and I make something in teams. looool Peach/ICs is so bad

HomeStylePie

Smash Cadet
Have I just not been paying any attention? Is Mango/Lucky a thing once again?

That plus Peepee/M2K and Hax/HBox are gonna make the teams bracket absolutely insane.

Doser

Smash Ace
Ok I revised my list.

Mango
Lovage
Dr. PP
Lovage
Lovage

This is assuming that Dr. PP and Mango bring their A++ game, otherwise we could see a full Lovage sweep of the top 5 spots.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I hope ANY Yoshi player(s) makes bracket..I won't be able to help the cause since I'm not in singles, but they have my full 100% support.

C'mon someone do it!!
I did it at Pound V. It can be done again. =3

Park?!? or any Yoshi's attending, and if not, one of the players like idk Armada, PP, AXE? lol should go Yoshi and make bracket. I'd be so happy! ^^

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Y'all are sleeping on V3ctorman & Strong Bad for doubles.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
plus I missed a lot of people on that list, such as Shroomed.
lol it's all good

when i saw the post i was like...
THEM'S FIGHTIN WORDS

;)

kidding, i'm just bored right now and my cousin and her husband are asleep

also i predict some sort of death pool for myself in round 2
involving at least two sheiks
a sheik may be replaced with armada, mew2king, or dr. peepee

mers

Smash Ace
In my opinion:

The only player with a shot at beating Mango is PP. Only Mango and Armada could beat PP. Mango, PP, or Hbox could beat Armada.

Adding it all up, I think:

1. Mango
2. PeePee
3. Armada
4. Hbox
5. Axe
5. M2K

Divinokage

Smash Legend
In my opinion:

The only player with a shot at beating Mango is PP. Only Mango and Armada could beat PP. Mango, PP, or Hbox could beat Armada.

1. Mango
2. PeePee
3. Armada
4. Hbox
5. Axe
5. M2K
Ridiculous, I can do it too.

L-J

Smash Ace
No-one's giving Hungrybox top 2? I will laugh but cry on the inside when GFs are Puff dittos again. Unless Mang0 goes Fox, or Falco even. I hope he does.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
In my opinion:

1. Mango
2. PeePee
3. Armada
4. Hbox
5. Axe
5. M2K
I've beaten the other three, the other three have beaten me, we've all beaten PP (i'm not sure if Mango has in tournament), PP's beaten all of us, we've all beaten Armada and he has taken sets from all of us, Mango's beaten all of us and we've all beaten mango.

Should be interesting.

Does anyone have the full records of wins to losses in each matchup? I'd like to see.

Like, I've played PP probably in 10 sets by now.
I've played Armada in three sets, I'm pretty sure...
And I've played Mango in 5-7 sets.

I think?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Mango is going to destroy singles. 1st place

PP gonna put up a good fight but imo get 2nd. PP+M2k will win teams

Armada either gonna get 3rd or 4th depending on if he has to play hbox or not. If someone else knocks out hbox first, armada will get 3rd.

M2k will get 5th,
Axe will get top 8
Hax gonna get top 8 and still somehow be underrated by this community.
Wobbles gonna get top 10 and haters gonna hate

EC winning crews

Divinokage

Smash Legend
anyone who puts kage in the top 5 is completely delusional.
Funny, but from what I've seen most people just like you base yourself from the past.. and anyways I've done it before plenty of times.. so why not one more time? My skill level right now definitely increased. I think it should be enough for maybe top 5. But I'm here to win, so i dont give a **** what anyone says.

I've beaten the other three, the other three have beaten me, we've all beaten PP (i'm not sure if Mango has in tournament), PP's beaten all of us, we've all beaten Armada and he has taken sets from all of us, Mango's beaten all of us and we've all beaten mango.

Should be interesting.

Does anyone have the full records of wins to losses in each matchup? I'd like to see.

Like, I've played PP probably in 10 sets by now.
I've played Armada in three sets, I'm pretty sure...
And I've played Mango in 5-7 sets.

I think?
If you are basking in the light too much, you might not notice creeping shadows.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
the ROM tournies are kind of a tier below Pound/Genesis in terms of importance and competition.

ROM tournies typically lack the europeans, and feature Scorpion master instead of Mango

Pound/Genesis are the cream of the crop for compeittion. Its one thing to place top 5 at ROM, and something else entirely to place top 5 at those two series.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Mango wins singles (Hopefully he wins with fox). But remeber pp is a saiyan. after every battle, he gets stronger.

pp and m2k got doubles.

LF will be Armada vs Dr.pp. Not sure who wins LF. It can go both ways. Armada can adapt and win LF, or pp can transform into a super saiyan and win.

L-J

Smash Ace
As much as I love Kage and his attitude to improvement and competition, I agree that top 5 with this field isn't possible. I say that more because it's Ganon than it's Kage.

If Mang0 wants to prove all the people who have dismissed the idea that he is still the world's best player wrong and feels he has a better chance with Puff in any given set than Fox or Falco (especially if it's say a Bo5 and both his spacies have lost games 1 and 2) there's no reason why he shouldn't go Puff. He has proven in teams in recent tournaments that it's no joke.

Also y'all sleeping on Hbox. His only loss to Dr PP in a major tournament was indeed Pound 5, and that set went to last stock last game if my memory serves me right. Armada will really have to pull something out to get past him because I, like most, think the Y. Link was mostly a (albeit amazing) gimmick and won't work a second time.
He has never gotten close to beating Hbox with his Peach so if that matchup happens it will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Hbox has also proven he can beat anyone else in that field with relative consistency, especially Axe and M2K who most people are touting for a top 5/7 placement along with the trio of Armada, Hbox and Mang0.

All in all, I can see Hbox Mang0 GFs definitely. Whether Mang0 would go Puff in them if they did happen is another matter.

My personal predictions are:

1. Mang0 (not going Puff)
2. Hbox
3. Dr PP
4. Armada (though I think 3 and 4 are interchangeable - Armada can definitely beat PP in a single set which would be all he needed to do most likely to get 3rd)
5. M2K (pleeeeease don't forfeit any sets this time - I'm a shameless fanboy of yours and it huyts me)
5. Lucky (I have this feeling we'll see the best of him this tournament - he's due a top 5 placing at an international)

Somehow I feel Axe will only get 9th or something like that, though he has the ability to get top 5 no question. Also I'm rooting with the rest of UK for Fuzzyness to break top 9 or even top 7. YOU CAN DO IT CHARLES! BELIEEEEEEEVE!!!

Edit: Forgot about teams predictions:

1. Dr PP + M2K
2. Mang0 + Lucky
3. Armada + Aniolas

I'm SO hype for teams. That order for top 3 is just gut feeling, really any of the three could win it. HYYYYYPEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom