• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*GENESIS 2* Transportation thread from BART to Hotel, Thurs. 07/14! Need Drivers too!

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
My flight is on 19th July, Tuesday, 3:22 PM, I wanna leave the hotel somewhere in the morning, I don't really care when exactly as long as it's early enough.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I notice that myself, Gnes, Zori, and Trela were not added to the OP =/. We need a ride to the hotel Thursday night at the times I previously posted. Just want to know if someone has us D:

GunStar Omega

Smash Cadet
I need a ride to and from the pittsburgh stop. I'll be getting to the pittsburgh stop around 9:00 PM on Thursday. And I'm leaving anytime Sunday night. I will pay for gas... etc.

GunStar Omega

Smash Cadet
I need a ride to and from the pittsburgh stop. I'll be getting to the pittsburgh stop around 9:00 PM on Thursday. And I'm leaving anytime Sunday night. I will pay for gas... etc.

If you can help me email me at rjf211@lehigh.edu

Thanks!

heytallman

CTALL
Since the OP hasn't been updated I'll post all my stuff.

Add me to be picked up with Hylian and Radium, I'll probably find a way to meet up with them at the airport since our flights arrive near each other.

My flight back is Monday at 1230. PM or so, so I'll need a somewhat early ride to the bart station.

Thanks king/sidefx/all other drivers!

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
my flight is also 12:30 on that monday. Definitely taking tallman with us on the cab ride :laugh:

On Tuesday I can go through and organize the departure portion. For you guys departing, put your phone number or maybe a room number, just so we can get ahold of each other on monday

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
hi my friend and i need a ride from bart to hotel

2 people Mike & Myler

we will arrive at sfo by 3:20 pm on thurs

you can text me at 707-733-0963

heytallman

CTALL
Sweet. Thanks GDX.

Edit: btw, how much does it cost to take the bart? Don't think I ever saw it posted, and would like to know how much money I'll need to bring and stuff.

The King

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT!

**For everyone expecting a ride either on Thursday, late-thursday/early-friday morning, or on Wednesday (in case something comes up with Zoap), make sure you store my cell phone # somewhere handy: (925)-727-8779.

**Be sure that you get off at the PITTSBURG/BAY POINT station. The easiest way to remember this is that it is the end of the line; as long as you're on the correct train, just ride it until it doesn't go any further. It takes about 10 minutes to go from the Concord Station to the Bay Point station, so if you would please be kind enough to remember, *Call Me* when you reach the Concord Station so we can have someone on their way to get you.

For everyone who's posted above me (UltimateRazer, Gnes, Zori, Trela, GunStarOmega, Abate, Heytallman), I have logged your arrival times & travel arrangements and updated the OP.

If you have a cell phone and are expecting to arrive on Wednesday/Thursday/early Friday, please POST YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN THIS THREAD so we will be able to attempt to reach you in case something happens; for instance if our drivers run into traffic, if you run into a travel delay, etc.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
863-934-2355

And you can go to the bart website and use their route planner. Gives you the price too

heytallman

CTALL
My number is 281 857 9075.

GDX I'll save your number so we can work out cab stuff for Monday or whatever.

Hylian, I will also probably need your number.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
My number is 314-435-7487.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
hey the part where it says Mike & myler scratch that..

im gonna be going with Yakal(tahsis) and Evan(meta) so please put my name next to theres thankyou! sorry for any inconveniences

Zoap

Smash Master
For Tuesday and Wednesday People My number is: 925-354-3223

Please either text me with your name and time you land(so I have your number). I drive a RED EXCURSION(SUV), so it is pretty hard to miss.

Also please send me a text when you pass the Walnut Creek Station(this will give me enough time to get to the BART so you don't have to wait.)

Dan you can put my Number and the beasts description in the first post.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hey guys. I'm arriving at Oakland airport, estimated 9:05 AM on Thursday.

# is 214-549-8486

This is probably way earlier than most people are gonna wanna be moving around so I honestly don't mind waiting at a station or whatever for awhile.

sidefx

Smash Champion
holy **** i just realized. traffic is going to be a b**************.

(gonna look up alternate routes for the way back)

**** HIGHWAY 4

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Okay, looks like I worked out my route with the BART website, so at 9:05 AM I make it into Oakland and then... whenever I make it, I'll arrive at the Pittsburg/Bay Point station. I can either just hang out there and wait for the next smashers to get there, I can start walking the 6 miles to the hotel, or someone can be my SWEET UNIQUE CHAEUFFUHRER (spelling is hard).

I'll save all your phone numbers!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm arriving at 11:13pm in San Francisco Int'l, just me. Probably arriving around 1:20am via BART, if I can catch the last one. My number's 443-675-8889.

heytallman

CTALL
Hm, so I just got home and looked at my flight info, since I haven't been home in over a week. Turns out my flight Monday is 2:20 PM, so GDX I will not be cabbing with you and co. that day. So now I need to find a new way to get to the bart on Monday. Sorry!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
friday saturday and sunday I need transportation from the hotel to the venue. Anyone who can help? 3 others in my group also need transportation. we don't need to ride together

443-370-2042

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You can walk gimr if nothing else.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I'm arriving at Oakland airport, estimated 9:05 AM on Thursday.

# is 214-549-8486

This is probably way earlier than most people are gonna wanna be moving around so I honestly don't mind waiting at a station or whatever for awhile.
Which airline are you flying in on?

The King

Smash Ace
@ Wobbles & Bionic, we've got you two, no worries.

Mr. Rock, yeah the venue is maybe 2/3rds of a mile walk from the hotel, just enjoy the beautiful 15-minute scenic walk. =) Because almost everyone else will be lol.

@Dook: Not really sure what I can promise you for a ride since it'll be midday during the tournament lol. But save my phone number, if you can't get something worked out between now and then, gimme a call and we might be able to arrange something.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I meant 10:40pm not 11:13pm, got my flight times confused.

edit: so I guess my estimated bart arrival is 12:57am?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
my plan lands in SFO at 10:15 thursday night

what should my plans be exactly for this whole bart/ride situation? someone heeeelp

also feel free to text me if u have any way to directly help! It's me and Shaky together!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hey I'll be there around the same time as Wobbles. I'm arriving at Oakland Airport at 10:25 AM, taking the 11:00am BART(Hopefully I'll make it) and I'll be at the Pittsburg bart station around 12:00 PM. Me, Aposl, and Logic need a ride to the Hotel from there. Any takers?

Also, it looks like we'll need a ride to the OIA on Monday around 3:00AM O.O. Our flight departs at 5:45AM but it takes an hour to get there from the hotel so that's why I said 3AM.

are there any players who live near Oakland and can just bring us to their place after the tournament Sunday night and then just give us a ride to the air port around 4AM? We can dicuss payment Via PM

443-370-2042

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
alright sorry for the inconveniences i have caused but now i have bought my ticket so it is 100% accurate that i will arrive at SFO airport by myself by 3:09 pm btw my name on the list is Mike. thanks.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Sweet. Thanks GDX.

Edit: btw, how much does it cost to take the bart? Don't think I ever saw it posted, and would like to know how much money I'll need to bring and stuff.

If you're paying more than 8 bucks you're probably not doing it right.

And I'll arrive at the BART station sometime around noon, probably.
Do we have some sort of Genesis 2 signal so we know who our fellow smashers are to make finding and sharing a taxi easier? I wouldn't mind walking around with my GC controller in my hand, haha.

Top Bottom