• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 videos

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Bionic is also uploading a crap ton of videos. I'm not completely sure which ones, but look for them on VGBC or Bionics channel.

:phone:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dvcrecroom has begun to upload various friendlies, money matches, and soon tournament matches (with my commentary no less! haha!). please subscribe and if possible edit the links into the thread! if that's alright with you miles, haha, your thread is stickied so it'd be cool if you could compile stuff from all uploaders? it's all good if you can't

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
dvcrecroom has begun to upload various friendlies, money matches, and soon tournament matches (with my commentary no less! haha!). please subscribe and if possible edit the links into the thread! if that's alright with you miles, haha, your thread is stickied so it'd be cool if you could compile stuff from all uploaders? it's all good if you can't
If not, can't moderators edit the original post as well?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i agree humps. i'd like to see more keep up! hbox pp m2k definitely lookin like 2nd tier.

strawhats

Smash Master
i dunno i feel pp playing at his best the way he's been playing these last 6-8 months at tournaments like WGF, Pound V can compete at the top with mango/armada. Anyone wondering if mango and pp played their puff vs falco MM for 50 dollars. NO they did not, nevertheless, they did a ****load of friendlies where mango went puff in a few of them . PP said he 3 stocked mango when he went puff. Said his puff is too old school lol. Pretty much one of the few times all weekend where pp was playing at something near his best. Mango is predominantly spacies these days from what pp has said. Just thought all the mango puff fans should know that. However, its not to say mango can't bring the puff back and ****. (something pp believes)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
his puff is mostly brought out in teams

but yea i get what ur saying

this weekend he def looked off. i feel that sickness johns are legit, so it's just kinda unfortunate. ah well, great matches all around

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
alright yes yes

but still man

those that crew match and his bracket set with armada showed some evidence that they figured him out.

but pp is america's hero so he got this

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
www.youtube.com/dvcrecroom a few are already up lol.

armada vs ppu friendly
armada vs sfat friendly
armada/aniolas vs ppu/sfat
armada vs atma friendly
armada (marth) vs macd friendly
kage vs L money match
kage vs sfat money match

huMps

Smash Ace
Armada Kind of reminds me of a very in form m2k. He adapts better it seems but he just knows exactly where to be and what to do in every situation to stuff approaches and continue combos. That kind of sounds like the generic characteristics of a great melee player but the level at which he does it sets him far apart. ( thats just my take I have never played him, only watched videos.)

Mango just looks like the bench mark of creative, aggressive play teamed with amazing tech skill, and the ability to break down opponents playstyles immediately (except Taj's).

Armada is the best until he gets beat and he deserves that title more than anyone ,but I would really be surprised if he ever beats mango again. Even in there set, I'm watching and thinking mango looks unbeatable, yet there he is getting beat lol. Great **** I hope they do play again.

Now that armada has the upper hand is he going to make Mango come to Europe if he wants closure?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
knowing mango's personality, i doubt he would do something like that. we'll see though

the reason mango couldn't really figure out taj is because taj is so good at the marth vs falco matchup that he is able to mix things up as well. mango was doing his thing but taj has played with forward/axe enough that i'm sure he's not really phased by anything falco can pull out.

mango's fox though...................................

strawhats

Smash Master
knowing mango's personality, i doubt he would do something like that. we'll see though

the reason mango couldn't really figure out taj is because taj is so good at the marth vs falco matchup that he is able to mix things up as well. mango was doing his thing but taj has played with forward/axe enough that i'm sure he's not really phased by anything falco can pull out.

mango's fox though...................................

Pound V/WGF pp(at his best) vs taj (marth) hopefully taj goes to Apex 2 and stays in practice.

Lovage

Smash Hero
is this thread gonna be updated with alllllll the genesis 2 videos/media/montages? i can't wait.

is AJP in charge of the vids from the matches on stage (my 3rd round pool and hella teams matches were there,) i wonder when he'll start getting those up, i'm hype

p.s. who was recording bracket matches on the big TV near the door to the venue? i played my set vs. shroomed there and wanna know what channel i should be waiting for it on.

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
I want to see that set.

I heard Shroomed's DI was on beast mode at Genesis.
He's always had superb DI, and when you're a Doc main it's practically mandatory.

I want to see his matches more than anyone, him getting 5th and beating Axe is the coolest thing.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Got my bag late yesterday, slept 11 hours, put together the computer, and it's now working on cutting the matches.

I also have to repair some videos because the computer crashed twice. First because someone threw his shirt on it and it overheated, don't know about the second one. This will take 10 or so hours (to re-index 300GB of video).

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Got my bag late yesterday, slept 11 hours, put together the computer, and it's now working on cutting the matches.

I also have to repair some videos because the computer crashed twice. First because someone threw his shirt on it and it overheated, don't know about the second one. This will take 10 or so hours (to re-index 300GB of video).
Putting in that work X_X

can't wait to see the matches ♥

Samochan

Smash Master
Who would put a shirt atop a computer? >_> That's just lack of common sense. Might as well put something flammable atop a heater/lit a candle near curtains and see if they catch on fire.

Can't wait for the vids tho. :3

PoundSlap

Smash Journeyman
ajp, thanks for putting in so much work for the videos, we all appreciate it! and we are also sorry for you having trouble with the laptop. i bet its no fun getting even more work imposed due to someone being a douchebag. but seriously how can this happen, putting a shirt on a laptop? this is so ignorant and it has never happened on a european tournament honestly.

Top Bottom