• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Melee.

Armada: best european melee player. Peach main.

Armada beat mango in the winners finals, and now they are fighitng in grand finals.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
That would be pretty amazing. My friend should call me once the set is over... It would be nice to look back and see a Peach winning a national tournament.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
second game armada 3 stocked mango's falco first game. mangos using jigs right now. armada has a stock lead right now. mango 2 stocks,

DJMirror

Smash Master
WOWOWOWOOWOOWWOWOOWOWOWOOWW

Mango better not choke

if europe won, we are not going to stop hearing the european players saying they are sooo goooddd cuz we all know they are not coming back to the usa for a lonnnnnnggggggg time =/

Mango you stupid ***** if you lose i'm not taking you to the korean bbq with me, kira, and jenny

Grunt

Smash Master
there are no parenthesis\
EDIT:
zhu got 4th? i think
armada is playing mango now, but mango is coming from losers after losing to armada earlier.\
NOOOOOOO
come on mango!
go america!

Grunt

Smash Master
Mangoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tyson651

Smash Lord
MANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DON'T DISAPPOINT US!!!!!!!!!!!

/caps

Top Bottom