• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS MATCHES HERE! [Updates Reguarly.]

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i 4 stocked taj with my falcon at 190%, then i told him to DI away from uairs and he started winning half the falcon vs marth friendlies after that.
just like WC not to know to DI away against Falcon :/

raychun1

Smash Apprentice
mew2king vs zhu was freaking crazy. zhu's spacing was on and he didn't get gimped. good **** zhu.

and to m2k: what happened m2k???

GOD!

Smash Ace
well i had some delays

but i got everything i need

so ima pretty much pull a power upload like i used to

sorry about the delays =/
That's what I like to hear!
There goes the rest of my night hopefully. And I think the delay will be worth it.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Im hungry for vids too. I wanna relive stitchface 0-death combo lol.
D.amn it, whos computer recorded me vs Phill bracket set?
I'll put up some sets of me and DJN vs Lovage and Connor. As well as some money matches.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Everyone knows (even WC) that darkrain woulda ***** SS. SS isn't that good at Falcon dittos. In fact, he really only seems to be real good vs marth, fox, falco. Most of the other matchups he's pretty mediocre, but still a smart player.
"Everyone?" Everyone was actually convinced that SS would hold it down if they played.

No one thinks that... In fact, SS asked to play friendlies (something Jeff never does) with Darkrain but Darkrain said he was too tired so they never even played friendlies...

Go figure.

As far as match ups go, he does well against pretty much anything save for Sheik. It's unfortunate that he met up against Tope in bracket early on.

But I don't want to turn this into a "Darkrain vs SS" debate. I still think Darkrain is the overall better Falcon but SS isn't too far behind.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Loads of new matches up, including some friendlies.

i know everyone wants to see the grand finals, i do too.

buuut their not up, i'll have them as soon as they are though :)

thanks for uploads guys :D

GOTM

Smash Champion
"Everyone?" Everyone was actually convinced that SS would hold it down if they played.

No one thinks that... In fact, SS asked to play friendlies (something Jeff never does) with Darkrain but Darkrain said he was too tired so they never even played friendlies...

Go figure.

As far as match ups go, he does well against pretty much anything save for Sheik. It's unfortunate that he met up against Tope in bracket early on.

But I don't want to turn this into a "Darkrain vs SS" debate. I still think Darkrain is the overall better Falcon but SS isn't too far behind.
scars the best falcon main in the world.

GOTM

Smash Champion
lol. i didnt even go. but ive been good friends with him for a while and was just trying to boast his ego.

but seriously, he is.

Ace55

Smash Lord
lol. i didnt even go. but ive been good friends with him for a while and was just trying to boast his ego.

but seriously, he is.
I was talking about Chops.

And I still have a hard time believing Scar is better than Darkrain. He's good though, him and Darc were a killer team.

GOTM

Smash Champion
oh. chops blows. j/k his falco is beautiful but scar still ***** him, lol.

but yeah darkrain is the only competition. SS isnt

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
well I'm not saying Scar is the best Falcon main but he undoubtedly got the best result at Genesis for a Falcon main. even better than Darkrain in singles and teams, he did a great job.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
well I'm not saying Scar is the best Falcon main but he undoubtedly got the best result at Genesis for a Falcon main. even better than Darkrain in singles and teams, he did a great job.
Scar got a ****ing easy bracket, darkrain didn't.

Also, lol at people thinking Scar is anywhere near darkrain's skill level. I'm almost willing to say SS might be better than Scar, but darkrain is miles ahead.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Scar got a ****ing easy bracket, darkrain didn't.

Also, lol at people thinking Scar is anywhere near darkrain's skill level. I'm almost willing to say SS might be better than Scar, but darkrain is miles ahead.
ya def time for me to address this

f-zero 1st round
azn lep, prob the best ICs against CF ever, basically as hard as chu for me, grab > dthrow reverse dair > wobble every time perfectly, kid is a beast
taj, great player overall and yes i'm lucky that he's not very good vs CF
lamchopz, lol @ anyone saying that a CF player wants to see him on their side of the bracket, the kid knows the matchup and he's a great player, he got 9th

and then fine your argument is that raistlin isn't very good, but he def made it out there and he does have skill, he took me to 3rd match, but the point is that even if it were jman and even if jman did beat me I would have been playing hax and darkrain for 6/7/8th place

darkrain's bracket

Winners' bracket
Defeated mexican (?)
Defeated Sensei (lol i play him every week)
Defeated Romeo (falcon ditto lol)
Defeated Tope (beat him 3-1 in loser's finals @ herb, he's bad vs falcon)
Lost to M2K (lost to mango instead)

Losers' bracket
Defeated Lambchops (beat him too)
Lost to Hungrybox (lost to him in losers)

we had the same bracket qq

i also think darkrain is better than i am even though i'm the best falcon in the world as proven by genesis, but i would like to hear dark himself say that he's WAY better than me b/c i think the pair of us def have a lot of respect for each other

he has a very strong edge mostly due to experience and he's tough as nails in tourney (except vs jman that one time goddammit) but i think we're in the same league.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
why do people say im gud vs falcon lol i never played a falcon player ever i just pretend he's a big *** fox thats easier to combo. u going to herb scar?

lol btw why do u use one tourney to say u the best falcon thats just disrespect to darkrain i mean if U BEAT HIM and consistently plave higher than him beat peopel he loses to then u shud be the best falcon. using one tourney and EVEN 2 tourneys to say ur better is wack. i beat jman this tourney but i wanna see if i can beat him like 10 times in a row to say i can beat him lol beating someone once is nothin to me. i wanna rematch jman everyone who i lose to and beat to make sure. i hate doign that I BEAT U ONCE IM BETTER THAN U LOGIC.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I think he chokes sometimes, like he had big spurts of momentum vs Jman in that match but ultimately, he lost because he choked. And let's not forget him getting 4-stocked by what seemed to be a sandbagging M2K (maybe not sandbagging, but anyone who saw the first match in that set knows what I mean).

As far as I know, darkrain is modest and respectful so I doubt he'll say himself that he's way better than you, but when I watch him play, he plays like no other CF I have ever seen.

P.S. Tope took out SS in Winner's Bracket so I don't see how he's "bad" vs Falcon.

GOTM

Smash Champion
he lost to jman cuz he choked? freakin johns.

and honestly, he got ***** by cactuar at event 52 and jman at this point is better than cactuar imo. kid is a beast.

darkrain is incredible, and probably the fastest falcon on the planet. i'd rather watch him play than scar anytime, because scars a ***. but scar is a better falcon right now. screw experience.

mango came to pound 3, ***** m2k and people said the same ****. mango wasnt better blah blah blah. than he kept ****** people everywhere. you'll see scar do the same too

edit: scar only lost to hbox cuz he choked
P.S. SS is bad compared to dark, hax, and scar thats why

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hahaha these videos are great. But all were better in person.

Scar is some serious business too. I saw him pulling off stuff that made everyone scream. It is just annoying to constantly hear "Oh I think he is better because.... I don't know..." Hax, Scar, DR, and SS are all freakin insane. Thats all that matters lol

Good **** here =]

Edit:
edit: scar only lost to hbox cuz he choked
Were you watching this match?! It was a good hard match. Both sides made mistakes. HBox came out on top. Next time Scar might come out on top. You never know.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
can we not make this a WHOS DA BEZT CFALC PLAYER IN DA WOLRD thread? go make another thread for that. this thread has nothing to do with that.

Hax

Smash Champion
ehhh 6-7-8 was a tossup at genesis

came down to brackets really

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Darkrain has been placing top5/10 at every national tourney hes gone to for the last 4+ years now.

No other Falcon has credentials anywhere near that.

So as far as tourney placings go Darkrain has been the top Falcon for a long time now.

I don't see how anyone can argue that. And I don't know why melee Falcon always attracts so much drama lol.

otg

Smash Master
Darkrain has been placing top5/10 at every national tourney hes gone to for the last 4+ years now.

No other Falcon has credentials anywhere near that.

So as far as tourney placings go Darkrain has been the top Falcon for a long time now.

I don't see how anyone can argue that. And I don't know why melee Falcon always attracts so much drama lol.
This this tihs this this this. Good post :). There is so much drama because Falcon is and always has been the most popular character. Combine that with Regional biases, videos on youtube and lack of general knowledge and we have the dumbest internet drama filled bull**** on smashboards.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
SS is good its just one toruney he didnt do well so wats the point in saying he's bad compare to the rest of them he aint no darkrain though lol i like darkrain and hax falcon the most though i think they the smartest of the rest but this is just my opinion so it dont really count

Scar

#HarveyDent
P.S. Tope took out SS in Winner's Bracket so I don't see how he's "bad" vs Falcon.
SS is bad vs sheik, anyways my point is we had entirely comparable brackets, which is entirely true.

and people said that m2k sandbagged dark but like no he just combod his balls off and went for the safest edgeguard, which happens to be grab ledge fair, which is very robot-like which is typical of m2k. no sandbaggery there, just pure strategy and no mistakes.

also i was lol joking @ me being the best falcon in the world b/c in the same exact sentence i said that darkrain is the best

finally anyone saying that SS did poorly at genesis is also wrong, he didn't lose to anyone bad at all, he just got boned by jman losing to axe. i think SS was overrated in that people thought he was better than darkrain because i think it's obvious that he just isn't, but he is def the real deal

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i cant tell sarcasm on the baords cuz i cant see ur facial expression if i knew u id prolly knew u was kidding but w/e i guess forget about wat i said. hax and darkrain are too good though

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I think people should stop caring. Arguing over who's the best? Whatever. Why do we play smash? To see cool stuff and play awesome matches. and in some cases, make money. Though most of us lose alot.

Anyways as long as those conditions are satisfied, be happy.

They're all god**** good falcons, so just watch them play and enjoy, or play them and get *****.

Top Bottom