• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS needs your help! ***NEED MORE VOLUNTEERS***

Lovage

Smash Hero
hey

does anyone on this bus want to play ssb with me on their laptop?
sit next to me and we can do link dittos for 7 hours

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Oscar, I will.

Do you still need us to give you headshots of ourselves for the badge still Boback? I'm kinda late lol

L__

Smash Master
o_o

"We will also have a "Media" badge for those who want to be taking pictures, video tape, and record."

Uhm, are we still getting a badge?

Sorry, I'm just a little curious and excited for genesis. :p

KStyle

Smash Rookie
o_o

"We will also have a "Media" badge for those who want to be taking pictures, video tape, and record."

Uhm, are we still getting a badge?

Sorry, I'm just a little curious and excited for genesis. :p
Yeah, I was wondering if I was put down for Media too.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
There probably isn't any outlets on the bus, right?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I MIGHT be bringing a recording station; that qualifies me for Media, correct? Am I too late? (emphasis)

My mom's laptop is with me, but I'm not positive if she'll let me bring it to NorCal, and I'd have to borrow a capture card from someone, so I won't know for sure til later today.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
There should be a separate youtube account entirely or something. Then each person can uploud them to that account separately at their convenience.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Yeah since this is a NorCal event the tournament matches that are recorded should just go to Waffles account.

Everybody else can upload their own random friendlies/MM's.

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Well I'll give my vids to whoever wants them and they can do whatever with, because I plan on uploading ALL my snaz onto my youtube account :D I'm gonna make one giant vid called "Fribjits' Genesis adventure", detailing me and my friends' journey to and at the epic event :3

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Well I'll give my vids to whoever wants them and they can do whatever with, because I plan on uploading ALL my snaz onto my youtube account :D I'm gonna make one giant vid called "Fribjits' Genesis adventure", detailing me and my friends' journey to and at the epic event :3
I'm sure a lot of people already plan on doing that as well.

MacD

Banned via Administration
would he want the responcibility of uploads hundereds upon hunderds of matchs?

people would be *****ing at him all day and then some, it's a good idea but i don't think that'll work in the end

serperate you tube sounds intereting but would have it's own problems, if that happened, i'm sure one for melee and one for brawl though

pockyD

Smash Legend
...because the actual uploading part is a pretty passive process

editing is where the work comes in, and nobody's asking him to do all of that

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah most of the editing and stuff will be taken care of before hand ( ill split the load with brandon)

brandon will basically only be recording semi's and up for melee. its not that many matches really, no more than a normal tournament.

but ill be doing some post editing work on them as well ( to snazz them up a bit, especially with crowd footage)

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
if you need anymore volunteers, i'd be more than happy to help, now that i know i'm going for sure

Dusldorf

Smash Rookie
I can help! I've helped with pools at a few WA tournies that Syler and UW put on.

Top Bottom