• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
For real man, keep plugging away. I know the feeling.
who is this person?
i vaguely recall a johns mcjohnser named tsunami...

i also forgot that improvement isn't fun and therefore tournaments arent' worth it...

SleepyK

but for real.
who'd want to come to a melee tourney at my house on friday?
super short notice?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
**** happenin at sleepys.

Well, my original plan of going to SC this weekend might have got ****ed up by some completely wild *** bull****. So i might wind up there.

Doesnt sound like a bad idea or anything.

SleepyK

lol wow, gg sleepyk.
tournament at my house on friday, thursday is either like smashfest day or something.
please clean up after yourselves.
tell everyone.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Since the thread was locked, Let's Discuss this.

We have many very talented players in GA currently, many of them so closely linked together in skill that it's hard to depict where they should place in tourneys (their rankings ranging from 4th all the way to 13th). With that being said however, this is the current Power Ranking Top 10 That i have.

1 Biglou
2 Kismet2
3 Desu
4 Ice
5 P1
6 Scatt
7 VietG
8/9 Dynomite!
9/8 AntiC
10 Octix

In case you all are wondering about the ranks with switched numbers. The reason for them is because their placing is close and it's hard to currently tell what position it's deserved, or placings are highly skewed between skill levels.

Honorable Mentions
These are people who are exceptionally skilled in playing. However, due to Lack of Tournament or MM listings it can't be shown if they are at the same skill level. Beside their names is ranks that they would possibly take over.
MikeG (Kirby/Snake) 1st/2nd
Rayku (Lucario)6th/7th
Zom~B (R.O.B) 6th/7th
FullMetal (Marth) 5th/4th

The thread was originally discussed between me, kismet2, and dynomite, which is obviously not enough people. who will be the panel?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
NA ***** THIS SPARTA.

Brawl finally got off their *** and made their own. Or rather, antic did.

*edit*
Welp, and by the looks of it, that **** got fun cancelled.

And by the rules of power ranking threads (which i completely forgot about), looks like brawl isnt going to have one for a while. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom