• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaddd

Smash Lord
The game is not that serious you guys.

Play when you want to, don't when you don't. Not showing up to tournaments shouldn't end your ******* social life.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
The game is not that serious you guys.

Play when you want to, don't when you don't. Not showing up to tournaments shouldn't end your ******* social life.

the heck? who are you and what have you done with Chaddd?

nice censor dodge there.

chaddd

Smash Lord
the heck? who are you and what have you done with Chaddd?

nice censor dodge there.
Whatever Mike, I took the game way too seriously at a point and now I know I should have spent more time with other things.

Thanks for the bullshit infraction though it's appreciated.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
whoa relax Chaddd! I didnt mean it like that.

even I took the game seriously back in the day.

that infraction there is tough love! I feels better coming from me than the other mods and you know it haha

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i thought soft was peeved by people who post but dont go to tournaments

GA Peach

Smash Lord
wait...who's soft...?

lol, j/k. but, yeah, i understand where Josh is coming from. sadly, this state seems to be dying melee-wise. but, that's why people should play TvC and HD Remix and ****, because they are better than smash anyway. think about it. Brawl people, you can actually PUNISH people when they mess up. things will be actually BALANCED, especially in HD Remix. melee people...things will be actually BALANCED, especially in HD Remix. i'm telling you, the possibilities are ENDLESS, my friends!! but yeah, as long as Brawl remains easier for people to get "good" at, and newer than Melee, then sadly, Melee will go the way of the Atari Jaguar.

@Dogy - you know that **** was TOO hype at IC. 1-on-1 Government NEEDS to be at Final Round, lol.

tubes

Smash Ace
wait...who's soft...?

lol, j/k. but, yeah, i understand where Josh is coming from. sadly, this state seems to be dying melee-wise. but, that's why people should play TvC and HD Remix and ****, because they are better than smash anyway. think about it. Brawl people, you can actually PUNISH people when they mess up. things will be actually BALANCED, especially in HD Remix. melee people...things will be actually BALANCED, especially in HD Remix. i'm telling you, the possibilities are ENDLESS, my friends!! but yeah, as long as Brawl remains easier for people to get "good" at, and newer than Melee, then sadly, Melee will go the way of the Atari Jaguar.

@Dogy - you know that **** was TOO hype at IC. 1-on-1 Government NEEDS to be at Final Round, lol.
**** that ****. As long as we still got the 6 people who actually show up to the tournaments melee is far from dead. On top of that, some of the Brawl players are starting to get interested and If we can get them to start going to melee tournaments they should increase Georgia's tournament attendance rate by like 50%.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I dont give 2 ****s how bad of a game it is, it's going to happen.

Cause I mean, it'll be 1-on-1 Government. And then we'll have a buncha smash people. Plus the GGAC people. PLUS THE TEKKEN ******S.

Nobody in that ****ing zipcode will be asleep when finals go down.

It'll be sicker than the f'n NBA finals. >.>

Eugenio

Smash Lord
aaaaaawww maaaaaaaan

wait...who's soft...?

I feel u on dat one Big O, but den wood dat not da feet da purpiss of smash boreds my ******? Eye meen, ya cant tell a ****** dat luv to play skreet hoopz to go hed on andd pley sum ol got damm wautah polo o some jimnastics uh sumpin, ya dig my jig? Madd props doe folk dogg.

oh ya annn all yall froot and vejtabl a$$ nigguhz handn out infractures, kann go hed and suck me off 1 good tyme. Yall aint nuttin but sum inanet snitches, world wyde pigz. Infrak deez nutz my dood. Go infrack yoselves.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I have in the past, and will continue to try and support, revive, (whatever the **** you wanna call it) and nurture the GA melee scene.

I'm sure I've posted this at least ten times before, but I'll go ahead and post it again:

I'm willing to teach people melee.
FOR FREE!

Waba is a pretty decent venue nowadays, plus the M-Th free training center is easily accessible.

Sign up on their forums, post once a week- free place to play melee. (Or other tournament games, if you're so inclined.)
If people start posting when they're free to get melee trained, and actually show the DESIRE TO IMPROVE, I'm more than happy to help towards that end.

Tournaments... well thats up to everyone, in general. BE ACTIVE, search out tournaments and clear your schedule ahead of time in order to be there. I'd come through hell and high-water to get to a GA tournament, the only thing I can't do is ditch my job for melee.
Lol, not in this economy anyways.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I support Melee as well, but Columbus is just full of Brawlers. So there's no escape for me.

I know a guy that said "I live for Brawl, dawg. I live for Brawl! I skip class to play that ****."

Sad world...sad, sad world. =(

<3 Melee

Prac352

Smash Lord
I have in the past, and will continue to try and support, revive, (whatever the **** you wanna call it) and nurture the GA melee scene.

I'm sure I've posted this at least ten times before, but I'll go ahead and post it again:

I'm willing to teach people melee.
FOR FREE!

Waba is a pretty decent venue nowadays, plus the M-Th free training center is easily accessible.

Sign up on their forums, post once a week- free place to play melee. (Or other tournament games, if you're so inclined.)
If people start posting when they're free to get melee trained, and actually show the DESIRE TO IMPROVE, I'm more than happy to help towards that end.

Tournaments... well thats up to everyone, in general. BE ACTIVE, search out tournaments and clear your schedule ahead of time in order to be there. I'd come through hell and high-water to get to a GA tournament, the only thing I can't do is ditch my job for melee.
Lol, not in this economy anyways.

Come teach me some melee. I'm free today and thursday . . .

Laijin

Smash Hero
I did'nt notice this before. But oh wow...
maybe FL just has an awesome melee community. :O
I did'nt like them before, but everyone still plays melee and we get new melee players at every tournament. Good****.
GA. Step it up.

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
I definitely want to get to more Melees, I just don't know how to get around often. I'm HOPING that by the start of the next school year, I can have a car + license (I procastinated on the license part due to not having access to a car >_>). But it's not too likely.

And I'd be willing to take up Fullmetal's/anyone's offer to teach Melee when possible since I know I'm way behind a lot of people skill-wise.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
oh ya annn all yall froot and vejtabl a$$ nigguhz handn out infractures, kann go hed and suck me off 1 good tyme. Yall aint nuttin but sum inanet snitches, world wyde pigz. Infrak deez nutz my dood. Go infrack yoselves.
what is this i dont even

can i get a translation

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Oh and yall fruit and vegetable *** nigguz handing out infractions can go ahead and suck me off one good time. Yall ain't nothing but some internet snitches, world wide pigs. infract these nuts my dude. Go infract yourselves.

I think it has something to do with maritime laws and violence in the streets.

Edit: LOL why seriously answer the question, I am bored that's why leave me alone. =(

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
you know ivysaur we have all of gatech's smash community in the ULC 317 + sleepyK and assorted hoes besides.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I'm waiting for the tournament scene of Ranma 1/2: Hard Battle to come back.

...those were the days.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i am down for the bros today, ivysaur.
also your gamebridge to give return back

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
i am down for the bros today, ivysaur.
also your gamebridge to give return back
Yay.

I'll text you when I get there (I'll be at the stairwell door this time). 'Kay?

Edit: Oh, and if anyone there is interested in TvC, I could bring that.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I definitely want to get to more Melees, I just don't know how to get around often. I'm HOPING that by the start of the next school year, I can have a car + license (I procastinated on the license part due to not having access to a car >_>). But it's not too likely.

And I'd be willing to take up Fullmetal's/anyone's offer to teach Melee when possible since I know I'm way behind a lot of people skill-wise.
didnt you beat xif? Then again he was c Falcon
. Lol i dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom