• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

mercy

Smash Apprentice
**** son, if I can get out of work somehow, I'll be at CB.

PS
Lucas are you a mute.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Well back to the topic, of hyping tourney's and saving up for a National.

I'd love to contribute once I find a job. What are we donating to prize money or just funds in general because Prize money should be easy as hell to contribute to.

D

Deleted member

Metroid Prime OST. Get it. Lounis, you better get the Halo:Reach OST. It also *****.

And Connor put California Gurls on Dreamland 64. I thought that was awesome.

SleepyK, will you teach me how to be cool and hack Melee? I want it bad, your bad
bromance.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Is the monthly going to be same day as TO6 or the weekend after? I'll probably be going to WABA on the 16th regardless if the monthly is then or no because I won't be able to make it the next weekend if it is.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
he meant

"why don't you talk in public, do you talk with a lisp or something?

Either way, not talking at all is unacceptable"
Oh, my voice and everything is normal, i'm just not too social offline without friends.
I guess it's probably just a mental thing, but i don't really speak unless i'm spoken to, that's all. I don't talk with lisp.

Is the monthly going to be same day as TO6 or the weekend after? I'll probably be going to WABA on the 16th regardless if the monthly is then or no because I won't be able to make it the next weekend if it is.
I might be @ Waba, but for now, i'm going to have to say no to the CB, mainly because i don't really see a head count.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
We can't have the monthly when tipped off 6 is going on...lol...

Lucas come to jamaal's gamefest friday night then to traaaaaiiinnnn :D

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
We can't have the monthly when tipped off 6 is going on...lol...

Lucas come to jamaal's gamefest friday night then to traaaaaiiinnnn :D
I'm going to need some details, addresses, digits and such :3

Do it *****, friday, saturday, sunday.

but bring setups ;-;
So, would i have to stay the night? I can bring a setup, possibly.

I'm actually moving next week or the week after that, about 8 minutes away from where i currently live. Wii may be packed up for the go ;___;

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Go to jamaals thread in the social room with all the details. Jamaal why the **** aren't you hyping up your own gamefest LOL

Purple

Hi guys!
I'm going to need some details, addresses, digits and such :3

So, would i have to stay the night? I can bring a setup, possibly.

I'm actually moving next week or the week after that, about 8 minutes away from where i currently live. Wii may be packed up for the go ;___;
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287781

You don't have to stay the night, however housing is available.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287781

You don't have to stay the night, however housing is available.
I'll stay the night if 2 or more people are staying over as well. Otherwise, i don't know if my mom would be fond of making 3 trips back and forth, lol

Also, i'll try, but it'll be hard since my mom doesn't have a car right now (we're prepping to move out :bee:)
But if housing is available, it's definitely possible if i can find a ride.

Edit: Lol, you have a phone # my mom can call? She doesn't know you, and she's still protective -.-

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
I'll stay the night if 2 or more people are staying over as well. Otherwise, i don't know if my mom would be fond of making 3 trips back and forth, lol

Also, i'll try, but it'll be hard since my mom doesn't have a car right now (we're prepping to move out :bee:)
But if housing is available, it's definitely possible if i can find a ride.

Edit: Lol, you have a phone # my mom can call? She doesn't know you, and she's still protective -.-
Oh, how I wish my mom wasn't overprotective. :( I'm gonna try to come to this on Saturday, but do you mind speaking to my mom first? (That's if she even lets you talk to her)

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oh, how I wish my mom wasn't overprotective. :( I'm gonna try to come to this on Saturday, but do you mind speaking to my mom first? (That's if she even lets you talk to her)
Was that question directed at me? Just thought i'd check, i was lurking with curiosity.

On a side note: Got to call Jamaal, the call didn't last long. Why? The connection quality was:

We're going to try again tomorrow, but i really hope i can get out to this; i'd hate to spend the remainder of my break in the house doing nothing >.>

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Friday I'll be with my friends having a movie night with Chinese takeout so rule me out there.
Saturday I have yard sale johns :l
And Sunday my dad and I will be working on fixing up my future home.

The rest of October I'm free though.

D

Deleted member

Obviously that woman writing that article is experiencing the debilitating symptoms of salt deficiencies. Her brain is outta whack.

Take it from me, I'm a doctor.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
jamaal's too big of a noob to get on the PR

i'd get on the PR before that noob

wat a noob

Player-1

Smash Legend
Alex Strife asked me to ask you guys if any of you would be interested in going to VC8 on Oct. 23rd and says it's going to be big with go karts and stuff.

Top Bottom