• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah miles, i can take you next time if you don't have a ride again

milesg2g

Smash Champion
miles lets team at the next waba i should be able to go since marching bands over

i'll be using mk since marth is booty in teams

This maybe possible but idk yet lol

I got 7th.

I am tired of losing to F'n lounis and reflex. :mad::mad::mad:
Don't worry you'll get em next time. I wanna see Lounis' MK. It's impressive that he took out Kis imo. Not saying he isn't able to do it but I mean I figured Kis had that MU down pretty well.

yeah miles, i can take you next time if you don't have a ride again

I'm hoping to have my license by the next waba, so idk I'll hit you up. Don't both Merc and PB&J live in Lawrenceville? I'd love for some1 to teach me and Sword melee. Like we can do stuff but then we just fall off cuz we brawl so much more now lol.

kismet2

Smash Ace
lounis practiced the matchup with larry but i just played badly too, but live and learn so i won't lose next time to him haha but he might drop mk by then so i don't think i have to worry

btw for the next pr lounis should be first

milesg2g

Smash Champion
lounis practiced the matchup with larry but i just played badly too, but live and learn so i won't lose next time to him haha but he might drop mk by then so i don't think i have to worry

I see.

So he trained w/ DEHF? tsk tsk tsk so not fair lol.

Sike Naw but

Do you think Lou is better or he just has more OoS exp.? Because I really can't see who's better out of you too. lol

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

Both you and Lounis can send me replays for the CV if you want now. I'm asking you 2 first because you're closer and seem more reasonable.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

Who cares if you weren't playing well, or if lounis practiced the matchup with larry. You're Calvin no-shirt Capers!

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
I just noticed that my wii cord (that yellow, red, & white thingy) is missing! Did anyone accidentally take my cord or something?

kismet2

Smash Ace
Results please? :)
1)Lounis(mk)
2)Calvin(falco)
3)Scatt(snake/oli/luigi)
4)Reflex(Wario, PT)
5)Me(zss)
5)Michael(Mk)
7)Dyno(wario, mk)
7)Billy(Snake, Falco, Oli)

Teams
1) Rayku and Reflex
2) Lounis and Michael
3) Chas and Calvin
4) Billy and Dyno

I see.

So he trained w/ DEHF? tsk tsk tsk so not fair lol.

Sike Naw but

Do you think Lou is better or he just has more OoS exp.? Because I really can't see who's better out of you too. lol

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

Both you and Lounis can send me replays for the CV if you want now. I'm asking you 2 first because you're closer and seem more reasonable.
Um i think his experience at dc made him want to play gayer ie become a better player and was probably the push he needed to beat me so i think he's probably better atm

Who cares if you weren't playing well, or if lounis practiced the matchup with larry. You're Calvin no-shirt Capers!
next time i play lounis i'm probably gonna take off my pants shout out to sleepyk

I wish i would have been there XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
don't worry there's always next time LOL

btw lounis if i take off my pants you have to respect me and take off yours too

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Bleh if anyone should be upset at their placing at the most recent Waba it would have to be me. Got 17th out of what I believe to be 25 placings. Brackets hated me : <

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Bleh if anyone should be upset at their placing at the most recent Waba it would have to be me. Got 17th out of what I believe to be 25 placings. Brackets hated me : <
Who did you lose to?

I still have not played you yet. One day I wish to though.

Saw you playing friendlies. The Marth was looking pretty legit.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I lost to Big Lou and Zero Gamer (My training partner).

You're the Wario/Mk guy right? Perhaps at the next Waba we could try and get some friendlies in.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I lost to Big Lou and Zero Gamer (My training partner).

You're the Wario/Mk guy right? Perhaps at the next Waba we could try and get some friendlies in.
Im that guy who sucks and complains about everything..

Oh and i guess, yeah i play wario too.

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
@SleepyK: did you borrow one of my cords from the wii? I can't find it for some reason.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
why would you start playing metaknight if you could just play melee
Sig material right here. I've... never thought of doing this...

I'm def. going to start Melee again :>

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dyno plays wario so bad that I didn't even know the character he was playing was wario and I assumed it was link
Player_1's insults are so bad that I didn't even know the insult he was using was an insult and I assumed it was link.

:reverse:

Top Bottom