• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I can't make it to ga tech tourney but I'd like to have some kind of fest during the day if possible...

Next week works sleepy

Tairseth

Smash Apprentice
we have melee smashfests at spsu like every day

Well thats kind of vague. I'm sure every day is an exaggeration so wouldn't want to show up looking for people I've never met to play maylay and find out that their not even playing smash that day. Ya know?

So maybe add me on facebook/aim or pm when you guys know your going to be having a smashfest? Would be appreciated.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Well thats kind of vague. I'm sure every day is an exaggeration so wouldn't want to show up looking for people I've never met to play maylay and find out that their not even playing smash that day. Ya know?

So maybe add me on facebook/aim or pm when you guys know your going to be having a smashfest? Would be appreciated.
you can also use the boards to your advantage and search for threads instead of staying in one.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Sorry everybody...as you guys already figured out, the Dec. 4th tournament has been postponed.
We will have a new date and place, please stand by.
www.wabagame.com

Have a 'SMASHING' time at GAtech this Saturday :)

Nolan Bushnell will be arriving on Monday since the tournament was postponed. He will be in GA most of the week depending on the meetings we have set up. I'll get you more details about what we have in store by the end of his visit. If he stays long enough, maybe tournament on the 11th.

Thank you all for your patience, understanding, and support:D
It really means a lot to me in these times...

Min

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
So yeah,

Roxy got made into an admin and now I'm taking over, what's up guys. :)
You...
Totally took my next avatar scheme, lol. The name also completely crashed my game :c

Can anyone offer housing on Saturday? I have to stay the night somewhere in order to participate in the tourney. Unless someone is up for taking me home @ 10:00 PM+.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
You...
Totally took my next avatar scheme, lol. The name also completely crashed my game :c

Can anyone offer housing on Saturday? I have to stay the night somewhere in order to participate in the tourney. Unless someone is up for taking me home @ 10:00 PM+.
Singles don't start until like 10 pm so that wouldn't be worth it at all. I live at GATech in an apartment and my room as a spare bed. You're more than welcome to stay the night. I always offer up housing. My phone number is 7706347159 so give me a call/text about what you decide to do. I can NOT however drive you home the next day.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Singles don't start until like 10 pm so that wouldn't be worth it at all. I live at GATech in an apartment and my room as a spare bed. You're more than welcome to stay the night. I always offer up housing. My phone number is 7706347159 so give me a call/text about what you decide to do. I can NOT however drive you home the next day.
I thank you for your generosity. I can't really call or text right now, but if i can find a ride home the next day, i should be set for the tourney.

NoID

Smash Rookie
Lol @sleepy I just realized where that picture you keep posting is from haha you should spam it everywhere and make it a new internet meme that would be amazing

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Spare bed?

Cant we just cuddle up with you?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Sorry everybody...as you guys already figured out, the Dec. 4th tournament has been postponed.
We will have a new date and place, please stand by.
www.wabagame.com

Have a 'SMASHING' time at GAtech this Saturday :)

Nolan Bushnell will be arriving on Monday since the tournament was postponed. He will be in GA most of the week depending on the meetings we have set up. I'll get you more details about what we have in store by the end of his visit. If he stays long enough, maybe tournament on the 11th.

Thank you all for your patience, understanding, and support:D
It really means a lot to me in these times...

Min
That's some serious business, I want to meet him!

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
So what's the whole deal with Waba? I was told that they moved again or something like that? If so, will USGA still be holding tournaments?

I've been out of it, mainly doing WiFi occasionally. Money and RL johns keep me from tourneys.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm pretty much confirmed for Tech tomorrow. TGK needs to respond to my VM so I can set a time tomorrow, just saying :011:
Supa-Fwop agreed to join as well, so you should see us both :bee:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Lol @sleepy I just realized where that picture you keep posting is from haha you should spam it everywhere and make it a new internet meme that would be amazing
this is my dream

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
That's what I said too. >.> The body just happened to be found on Ga Tech's campus, and it apparently has nothing to do with anybody that goes to Ga Tech. :l Unfortunately, that's enough to scare my mom out of letting me go.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
That's what I said too. >.> The body just happened to be found on Ga Tech's campus, and it apparently has nothing to do with anybody that goes to Ga Tech. :l Unfortunately, that's enough to scare my mom out of letting me go.

Yeah my moms is like that too but she still lets me go do stuff sometimes lol. Idky lol. But that's a good enough reason to scare lol

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Scatt - That sucks lol. Even in the video the reporter says it's no where near where the kids go to school. That area is so far off the actual campus I almost didn't even know where it was. GA Tech just happens to own that land. The tournament would of gone really late until like 4 AM at least anyways so it might be just as well... usually you can't stay that late right?

@BBQ - Yeah, so true. Parents like that are always kind of silly. You have to be careful but really... and I really like your example, ha.

@Everyone - If you're coming to Tech today and have any questions just give me a call at 7706347159

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
So... turns out my mom isn't that silly. My dad doesn't live too far from Ga tech, so as long he's near my mom doesn't have a problem with it. :)

I'll be there with Neo X.

Top Bottom