• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Lol no Gamer's Xperience and X spot Gaming are two different places.

Gamer's experience is a small store in the middle of downtown Lithonia that hosted Smash or Die a while ago.

DRN

Smash Lord
Well we can have one this weekend at usga, the only problem is that we would need tv's since I think Min took all of them
I can bring one if needed. Also didnt they post a lil bit ago saying they have tvs we could use that wouldnt lag?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
i had a lot of fun at the tech tourney guys :) i got out in my first 2 matches but i got to play some good friendlies. i hope to play you guys again sometime. thanks for letting me and lp stay the night michael and thanks for the drive kazoo. any tips for me michael? biglou?
COme to more tournies :D. But in all serious try not to roll so much to cover distance. Sometimes it's better to just esacpe by jumping away and resetting yourself. Use rolls to move to safe positions. Not to actually move

I can bring one if needed. Also didnt they post a lil bit ago saying they have tvs we could use that wouldnt lag?
U'd have to find that post for me, cuz I am not sure when that was said.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Any details on the tourney? I can bring a TV, but mom says my Wii can't leave the house.

DRN

Smash Lord
USGA has 9 non HD TV's set up for Gaming in the back room. Depending on how many come... you may need to bring your systems and game disc. I recommend calling ahead just to be sure that they aren't already reserved for a tournament or private party 770-910-7951. There are special hotel accommodations available for anyone coming in town to play at USGA. Check with the Wingate Inn on Mansell Rd. the room sleeps 5 people for $49! Thanksgiving Day they will be closed but they hold Lock-in's every Friday.
This is the message I got from someone today

FYI ... USGA has enough back room tv's set up that aren't HD. USGA is in better shape to serve the community than some in the forums have stated. It took them a few days to put things back together after Min rushed out, but USGA is alive and well. Check it out for yourself.

If I call them what do you guys want me to ask about it? When the "monthly" will take place? How many non HD TVs do you have? Who can run it and ask maybe if someone from the community should run it?

Heres the 2 quotes i was talking about Lounis. Even though one was player 1 he was still messaged about the TVs.

Player-1

Smash Legend
idk, he only said that the tournament would be postponed and that the guy would be flying in this last monday, but he hasn't given us any information yet =/

Player-1

Smash Legend
Guys I REALLY need to make plans if I'm going to attend this Saturday, I'm doing something that day and I probably won't be at the venue until 4:30 if we're doing something Saturday so it would help if plans were made like....now...

who is running the bracket, who will all be there, and what time will everything be starting (assuming that doubles is first and then singles)

DRN

Smash Lord
Guys I REALLY need to make plans if I'm going to attend this Saturday, I'm doing something that day and I probably won't be at the venue until 4:30 if we're doing something Saturday so it would help if plans were made like....now...

who is running the bracket, who will all be there, and what time will everything be starting (assuming that doubles is first and then singles)
me and dyno can come. I talked to calvin a little bit ago and he said he'd come if there was a tourney assuming Luis is free. Lounis is free?

Lets make it happen! I wanna plaaaay

Player-3

Smash Hero
i'm top 10 in ga now though bbq

well if i ever go to tournies again my mk is gonna style on some people

NoID

Smash Rookie
Ill be going and i know five others who would go if something is happening this weekend

Top Bottom