• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Jesus has the most celebrated birthday festivities in the world though.

Except his birthday is about American consumerism just like it was 2000 years ago.
Nag, it ain't even that. The holiday itself isnt even Christian in origin. **** never had anything to do with Jesus before the church started moving in and converting all the "pagans".

Player-3

Smash Hero
robin said he would go to a tourny and mm my trash marth but he didn't and it made me sad because i needed his money for food

milesg2g

Smash Champion
robin said he would go to a tourny and mm my trash marth but he didn't and it made me sad because i needed his money for food

lololol that's unfortunate lol.

Anyway who all is going to P5. I'm more than likely gonna get a ride w/ Flea on the Greyhound. But like who else is going?

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Depends on what my friends are trying to do.
We were suppose to hit the studio tomorrow, but if it doesn't work out, then definitely.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
yo i'm in Atlanta (merrieta specifically) tomorrow and tuesday, anyone want to smash?

honestly, preferably, melee, but i would brawl if people wanted to.

EDIT: super want to smash with sleepy as i just noticed his current city on FB is atlanta

NoID

Smash Rookie
How is everyone from ga getting to pound this year? Iam 100% going but I recently got into a minor accident but I still will probably be able to drive and take some ppl but just in case how much/long is the greyhound option?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah at my place
bbq and alby said theyre coming over tommorow at 3 in the afternoon see you guys here

BBQ°

Smash Champion
slam is a jokester. There will be smash at my house tomorrow. Sleepyk, Red Fox, BigLou, and a few others will be there.

Omni, if you're able to get a ride, then PM me and I'll give you the address.

It might be preferable if Biglou gave you a ride, btw, since he lives in Marietta. But I'll talk to him about it tomorrow.

also i only have 1 tv

D

Deleted member

Either BigLou or I can give you a ride Omni. I'm in Marietta as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Righto.

Omni, PM me your address or text me and I'll see to picking you up on the way to the smashfest.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
call me and wake me up when you do, anthony. adam has work at 3 pm

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Argh I love it how when everyone is out of school just chillin and not working and not with their family we don't do anything.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
the lady watching my dogs back home managed to bust her knee or something so i gotta leave today instead of tomorrow =( sry guys

i was all excited too

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
People around Duluth, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, *******, North Georgia should get together for a smashfest sometime over winter break.

Top Bottom