• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
TGK you really need to learn to relax.. :(
Relax? Maybe when I win my matches more often.

the great wazoo needs to slow his roll
I approve of this post.

anyone here playing arcana heart 3: fate of two animu?
Then this guy shows up.

Kaptain made a post about the tourney in two weeks. This is absolute bliss for me: I only have to drive 8 miles. :awesome:

And I'll give people rides to the IHOP afterwords and not charge, because I'm cool like that.

And btw, I'm making progress: My controller was not damaged.

Boo for Mr. LOL not $10 MM me. Someone's scared. :glare:

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
anyone here playing arcana heart 3: fate of two animu?
a friend of mine got it for PC so I'll be playing it with him
If the ps3 version gets released in America(doubtful) I'll get it. otherwise I'd rather not pay 90 bucks to import it

Who goes by Mini in their smash tag? lol Idk everyone like I most you sorry
thats TGK I do believe

That's not why actually Abdul, however it is true. The reason he doesn't want to be on the list is because he doesn't want people gunning for him competitively.
so does he not do the barline challenge anymore also? because it seems like that would have the same effect

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
TGK was going to see if he could come over next weekend, anyone else want to be company?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You can ask him for a ride over here, unless someone else is coming and you catch a ride with them. My mom doesn't have her car back yet.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
TGK was going to see if he could come over next weekend, anyone else want to be company?
It's a possibility.

However, I do feel a mini smashfest would be nice prior to the tourney in Athens.

So, if there's enough heads interested, why not?

Oh, and Mini is a now defunct tag for me now.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Ok, so I have time....

I don't have a phone right now, and Flea's going to Pound. He's getting a free ride and I think Free housing. I was gonna go w/ him and just pay door fee. But like I don't have a phone and my parents like won't let me do anything w/o my phone on me. Hopefully I get it this weekend and can figure out how to go to P5. If I do, I won't be attending the Athens tourney.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Ok, so I have time....

I don't have a phone right now, and Flea's going to Pound. He's getting a free ride and I think Free housing. I was gonna go w/ him and just pay door fee. But like I don't have a phone and my parents like won't let me do anything w/o my phone on me. Hopefully I get it this weekend and can figure out how to go to P5. If I do, I won't be attending the Athens tourney.

##### is on President's day weekend, which is two weeks after the Athens tourney.

Just wanted to make that clear. You can go to both.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
##### is on President's day weekend, which is two weeks after the Athens tourney.

Just wanted to make that clear. You can go to both.

No, not really. It really depends on my schedule and what I have planned. I can't ever really say what I'm gonna be doing 2weeks from now or so forth. I just wanna know how I'm gonna spend my money for next month.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I need details before i even think about it.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I'm more than likely gonna go now.
This weekend was sposed to determine whether or not I'm going to pound. And from the looks of it that's probably not gonna happen. So I might go. It all depends.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
can someone link me to the thread?
This^ and who the hell else is helping with tourney?

I believe this is Kaptains tourney right? You all do remember that he's a fairly new smasher and Siege was like his first event right? I'd hate for this tourney to be unorganized.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
This^ and who the hell else is helping with tourney?

I believe this is Kaptains tourney right? You all do remember that he's a fairly new smasher and Siege was like his first event right? I'd hate for this tourney to be unorganized.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293906

he's not new to smash, just the tourney scene. I've been playing with him for at least a year now. He's gotten a good venue and supplying food and whoever brings a full setup gets free food I believe, but I think he's having an issue with getting tvs so he needs full setups

milesg2g

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293906

he's not new to smash, just the tourney scene. I've been playing with him for at least a year now. He's gotten a good venue and supplying food and whoever brings a full setup gets free food I believe, but I think he's having an issue with getting tvs so he needs full setups

I meant new to the tourney scene. If he doesn't have enough setups he's gonna need some major help. Ummmmm are there teams?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
3 tournaments back to back would be fun.

Though the issue with going to Athens in two weeks is that I'll have Pre-Basic Training that day until 9-10ish. xD So I wouldn't be able make the carpool in time even if we were setting one up.

Though I hope the new hosts has a successful tournament. Seeing another Venue in Georgia would be worthwhile since WABA isn't quite back up.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
So am i XD

Scatt, i just played a Wolf from Lithonia (wifi), he didn't know players existed in his area.

Edit: I might keep my Luigi to wifi. I do a whole lot better with him there, even with restricted movement >.<

Robin1613

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Robin1613
Hmm... If my mom can't take me, is anyone offering shuttle??

Im like 5 miles from hartsfield. and like 30 minutes from the city...

all u gotta go is south

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Hey--

There's a tournament in Birmingham this weekend, which is about two hours from Atlanta, I believe.

I know that BigLou and Micaelis want to go, but don't have a vehicle. Anyone else interested that would be able to drive?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Hey--

There's a tournament in Birmingham this weekend, which is about two hours from Atlanta, I believe.

I know that BigLou and Micaelis want to go, but don't have a vehicle. Anyone else interested that would be able to drive? There looks to be an attendance list of 35-40 people...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Hey--

I know that BigLou and Micaelis want to go, but don't have a vehicle. Anyone else interested that would be able to drive? There looks to be an attendance list of 35-40 people...
oh my this is really tempting..

Top Bottom