• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I can go to tech for fest and tourneys now so, I'm down for that.

I got track now, but I'm sure I'll be able to make tourneys on time if I'm really on my grind.

Good stuff.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Hey Hunter what church is it at? Brownsbridge? I'm just curious because you know I live in ******* too :p
IDK the name of the church, I don't attend it, but I've been there once. I just know it's in downtown ******* within walking distance of a Dairy Queen.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
yo Michael, if you get a big enough location, I'm sure the melee players will be interested in Tech Tournies also.

T2 virus

Smash Rookie
Yeah, he's cool the exciting part is he isn't the best of the Decatur 7 so yeah lolol:bee:
Im Da Second or 3rd best out of us.

I win probably 3 outa 10 tops against Grief.

I beat Pain 7-1 last time we played, but that was probably because of Ics vs Falco is dumb. He 2-0'd my Tink.

I also main Zss now btw <.<

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Okay cool, thanks for the posts guys. I'll see if I can start planning to make it a reality. I'll keep you guys updated about my progress.

@T2 - Don't sell yourself short. MUs are a very important aspect of the game. All of you guys have gotten better.

@P-1 - Ah yeah I know the Church you're talking about but I know nothing about it either. Interesting... ice cream across the street :D

Tenki

Smash Hero
I'm just curious because you know I live in ******* too :p
oh wow, srs?
i do too lol.

ga smash scene seems to have many ******* people :o

i may start going to tourneys again this year. i'm done with that subway ****.
i'm a TA.

:093:

Player-3

Smash Hero
hey guys im from ******* too

heyt sleepy can i mm you for a dollar in melee next time i see you

ive been practicing and stuff

Player-1

Smash Legend
Would you guys rather have a tournament the 12th or the 19th of February if the location is in a church in downtown *******?

P3 and chez wouldn't be able to make it if it's on the 12th though, so right now I'm vying more for the 19th

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
It's still happening, and I'll be bringing two TVs and a recording setup.

It's nice having only to drive less than a gallon of gas to go to a tourney.

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
Quick question, anybody know anyone with a gamer tag as "steel"? I wanna change my gamer tag to that name.

DRN

Smash Lord
Quick question, anybody know anyone with a gamer tag as "steel"? I wanna change my gamer tag to that name.
U can pretty much take any tag that isnt known already. Until someone gets known as their tag then its pretty much up for grabs.

But still i dont know anyone w/ the name steel.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
So, TGK wants me to find a carpool or any rides to the Athens tourney this Saturday. Anyone able to pick me up on the way? If not, it's fine.

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys!

U can pretty much take any tag that isnt known already. Until someone gets known as their tag then its pretty much up for grabs.

But still i dont know anyone w/ the name steel.
That sounds fun! I wanna try that! :awesome:

So anyone know how I can change my name without making another account? =/

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I love how this thread can be silent/dead for a day or two then one person talks and boom, everyone is talking again, doesn't even matter about what.

EDIT: Actually now it's a maybe lol. I'm trying to make it to the Athens tournament, we'll see.

On a complete side note, I think D3 is the best character in the game (best dominating MU spread) if he didn't lose out in all the important top tier MUs lol. Poor penguin with boxing gloves... but he does so he sucks, oh well.

You have to message one of the moderators. I forget the person's name but I know that Lounis and Chas know who it is so PM one of them.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
The administration stopped handing out name changes when the premium accounts were created.

You have to buy a premium account, and then you can change it as much as you like for the time you bought, as well as your title. That's what the green names signify. I think a single month is ~$5.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You can change your name twice every three months of Premium.

Now we're having a Wario outbreak? :(

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Is anyone from GA giong to Pound? I thought Reflex and Billy were going and rooming with Snap. If you two are could you please contact Kismet and house him. Me and Flea had everything planned out like 2 weeks ago. We had a friend that was willing to drive us and even house us for free. Gas was like the only problem which wasn't even much. But as of this week he isn't able to house us so we'll have to find a hotel and I really don't want to be a handful and ask Snap if it's ok if 3 ni ggers could house w/ him. Sike naw but I don't wanna be a pest by asking for such a big favor. I really want GA/AL to rep hard @ pound and I thought if I practiced enough and tried I'd have a chance to @ least make bracks. But turns out I won't be going now =/. One because reg ends today and though I have the money to reg. I don't have the resources to attend the tourney. (Housing,Food,Traveling, and now parents because it sounds so sketchy lol)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Is anyone from GA giong to Pound? I thought Reflex and Billy were going and rooming with Snap. If you two are could you please contact Kismet and house him. Me and Flea had everything planned out like 2 weeks ago. We had a friend that was willing to drive us and even house us for free. Gas was like the only problem which wasn't even much. But as of this week he isn't able to house us so we'll have to find a hotel and I really don't want to be a handful and ask Snap if it's ok if 3 ni ggers could house w/ him. Sike naw but I don't wanna be a pest by asking for such a big favor. I really want GA/AL to rep hard @ pound and I thought if I practiced enough and tried I'd have a chance to @ least make bracks. But turns out I won't be going now =/. One because reg ends today and though I have the money to reg. I don't have the resources to attend the tourney. (Housing,Food,Traveling, and now parents because it sounds so sketchy lol)
I'm not going because registration ends today, and because my ride canceled on me.

Calvin probably doesn't know that registration ends today, and doesn't have a ride, I imagine.

Top Bottom