• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

NoID

Smash Rookie
There won't be SALT in March due to all the other tournaments and conflicts going on all the days of March that were available.

BTW, does anyone know how to get in contact with Kidez and the people he was usually with?
Whats up man

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I'll talk to you about the details tomorrow so i know more about it.

Yes, we are trying to hold bigger bimonthlies starting with the end of April. It was originally planned at the beginning of April but we procrastinated and if we still did early april we wouldnt be giving it as much time as we'd like. This tourney is also in celebration of Lounis' Birthday along with anyone else who has a birthday near that date. The pot bonus will vary and will be posted once our thread is up (hopefully within the week).

I'm hyped to see GA tourney improvement, it's so sick lolol.

So it looks like the future will be looking @ SALT once a month and then w.e Dyno and Chaz are doing for bonus pot monthly tourney's? Sounds legit. Let me know when I can start spreading the word and hyping.

D0N

Smash Ace
Nevermind this... I had a link to ATL revival results on SRK but they made a results thread for this site too.

T2 virus

Smash Rookie
I'm going to Momocon....Depending if my partner starts playing Brawl again or not, I mite need a dubz partner IF they have 1

NoID

Smash Rookie
P1 ill definitly come to salt tourneys, I was actually supposed to attend the last one but I got work canceled lol I actually drove some ppl to the venue XD but yeah as long as I have like a week or so notice ill show up with heroChima at the very least but yeah I live a couple minutes away so I can bring setups too

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
TGK I have your melee.

D0N - sorry I forgot to give it back.
Grrrrrrrrr....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Please show up to GGG. If not, then I will text you.

I think im going to make it to momo con since its the only thing I can get a ride to since I cant get any rides to anything else.
You need to VM me. I would definitely give you a ride since your not too out of the way for me when I come to Atlanta.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
b awal, wait until the tourney Turtl (Drn/ Chas) and I are running to come to GA. I hear some north florida players are interested in taking a road trip.

Yeah when is that Thread gonna be up already? lol I really wanna hype this **** up.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I hope sooooooo

You guys said the end of April right? I've already told a few friends that are ready to "wreck" GA lol. Once we get a thread up we can get some conformation. I'm ready to prove some people wrong about our ****ing state!

DRN

Smash Lord
I hope sooooooo

You guys said the end of April right? I've already told a few friends that are ready to "wreck" GA lol. Once we get a thread up we can get some conformation. I'm ready to prove some people wrong about our ****ing state!
Yea exact date is April 30th. This tourney is also close to Lounis' birthday so we might also do a $1-5 luigi only tourney lmao

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Yea exact date is April 30th. This tourney is also close to Lounis' birthday so we might also do a $1-5 luigi only tourney lmao

I see.

Also guys Idk if this is done in any other region but like, we should have Stamina Mode Tourney's lolololol. Like something exclusive to GA and GA only. Anyone else tries to take it we can say we started it first. If we actually did lol.

DRN

Smash Lord
Lounis mains Diddy so it should be diddy only.
Yea but a luigi only tourney would be amazing and he said he would main Luigi if mk didnt exist. Well mk doesnt exist in a luigi only tourney lol. Plus a diddy only tourney would be ********....

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Dude nooooooooooooooooooo

Stamina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can use all characters and hell all characters are pretty much viable in Stamina mode.

If we do Luigi it'd just be everyone in GA lololol.

Stamina would be so legit lol

T2 virus

Smash Rookie
If were gonna do stamina, lets put some limits on things lol. Cause Falco can just Boost pivot grab to death etc. Then again...who cares rite, jus for fun i suppose.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
If were gonna do stamina, lets put some limits on things lol. Cause Falco can just Boost pivot grab to death etc. Then again...who cares rite, jus for fun i suppose.

LOLOLOL yeah I know but that will be banned.

It's funny I got on this idea when I thought of how different smash is to other fighters. I realize the only reason characters in other fighters seem like they have more of a chance than in brawl is because other fighters are based on chopping your opponents health away whereas smash it to rack up as much damage to get them off the stage. Thus leading to our Top Tier's being godly because most of them either don't die or are really hard to catch lolol

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Mom got a new job in Decatur. Starts the 14th. I went all the way down to Alpharetta and Roswell to meet my mom's cousin. Felt so weird because all I could think of was Waba :(

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Your mom gets a hired while I don't get a call back?
Dam man.

And I just cut my mustache really short so I 'm like hitler looking now lol ugh

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm actually relatively close to a lot of people. 37 minutes from GA Tech. I was looking for friendlies the day before Momocon, anyone interested?

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Anyone in Lawrenceville wanna chill?
ayeeee that rhymes but naw anyone wanna play? I texted Sleepy but he didn't respond back D:

Player-1

Smash Legend
In case anyone didn't see, SALT2 will be on the 9th instead of the 2nd to avoid being on the same day as an Auburn tournament.

DRN

Smash Lord
Thread will not be up today for mine/dynos tourney. Will be up sometime within the next half week though.

Top Bottom