• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

D

Deleted member

Yo I be mad bored here by myself here playing Melee. Someone hit me up I live in Lawrenceville yo know what it is lol. We should try to start our Melee scene back up.
I'm in lawrenceville but I'm only free after 8
You two should contact PBNJ about Melee. He lives in Lawrenceville. M2K is living with him currently, so go there and get good with him while you can.

edit: Scatz, what area do you live in?

D

Deleted member

Lithonia is like directly opposite from SPSU and Marietta... =s

I believe Merck and Cornell live near you though, but I don't have their contact info.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm 20 minutes on average from Lithonia.

D

Deleted member

Add an official Melee tournament to SALT 2, and the Melee community will come.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I asked before, I even left people messages on their profile, and there was no interest whatsoever, if I hear from more people then I will add a melee tournament

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
You two should contact PBNJ about Melee. He lives in Lawrenceville. M2K is living with him currently, so go there and get good with him while you can.

edit: Scatz, what area do you live in?
I saw him last week. M2K wasn't with him, he said M2K was staying with a friend of his, I've actually gotta hit him up this week for some melee practice.

also Merck was with him.

T2 virus

Smash Rookie
Yea...I'm gonna need some people to train with pretty soon. Apparently my "crew" who I've trained with on a DAILY basis no longer seem to have any interest in brawl WATSOEVER since Mvc3 came out *Facepalm* Meaning that I probably won't be getting any better and probably won't be playing brawl until I find some people that I can play alot and Live close by =\.

I was Extremely Rusty @ Momocon (No johns though, Woulda lost to the same people anyway.) But I feel that I could have done better in the matches I lost instead of getting 3-2 stocked every match =[

When asked about brawl....

Pain: "I've been done with brawl..."

Grief just says he'll play 2 matches but then never plays them -.-

Sxpit: "I have no motivation to play this game anymore"

Lol :) just claims that when he gets bored of Mvc3 he'll come back to brawl.

SOOOOOOOOOO....YEAAAAAA......

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yo this thread is looking fruity as hell with all these font colors

Tenki

Smash Hero
I was Extremely Rusty @ Momocon (No johns though, Woulda lost to the same people anyway.) But I feel that I could have done better in the matches I lost instead of getting 3-2 stocked every match =[
gotta say though, the mvc3 hype at momocon was great to listen to lol

though, i didn't watch anybody's matches (for any game) until towards the end of the thing cause spectator room was terrible :[

I didn't do shoutouts and it feels too late to do it now, so uh

well,

ggs everyone :D
but what i really wanna say is.. m2k makes funny faces when he's playing.
:troll:

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Yea...I'm gonna need some people to train with pretty soon. Apparently my "crew" who I've trained with on a DAILY basis no longer seem to have any interest in brawl WATSOEVER since Mvc3 came out *Facepalm* Meaning that I probably won't be getting any better and probably won't be playing brawl until I find some people that I can play alot and Live close by =\.

When asked about brawl....

Pain: "I've been done with brawl..."

Grief just says he'll play 2 matches but then never plays them -.-

Sxpit: "I have no motivation to play this game anymore"

Lol :) just claims that when he gets bored of Mvc3 he'll come back to brawl.

SOOOOOOOOOO....YEAAAAAA......

Wow MvC isn't even all that good imo lol. Oh well, this is normal. A new game comes out, one that's really anticipated and getting people to join our community is gonna be tough. The only solution I could see in this is, trying to throw side events that include those games? and like overhyping our own @ the same time? lol idk but those guys were really good. The main reason I can see them quitting is simply because the only Brawl tourney's in ATL are Anime conventions with bad rules, and not too impressive players unless our scene goes. Flea said he'll be throwing some more in the summer which we'll just have to look forward to.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Scatt and Neo were looking to stop by tomorrow for friendlies. Since Miles isn't able to make it, any others interested? Just thought I'd ask around.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Scatt and Neo were looking to stop by tomorrow for friendlies. Since Miles isn't able to make it, any others interested? Just thought I'd ask around.

Yo could you call your friend Miles, Abel? or whatever his sn is? Because I don't want to get any confusion going here lol. We already have 2 Scatt people.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yo could you call your friend Miles, Abel? or whatever his sn is? Because I don't want to get any confusion going here lol. We already have 2 Scatt people.
Well, that's what he goes by. Miles and Abel aren't the same people. By the way I refer to him, I doubt there will be confusion.

@Scatz: Are you in Lithonia right now?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
To your place? I'm down. I just need to know the directions.
PM me for more info. If anyone else was interested, I'm able to have up to about 7-10 people over, but the latter is sketchy, due to the size of my second room.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Well, that's what he goes by. Miles and Abel aren't the same people. By the way I refer to him, I doubt there will be confusion.

@Scatz: Are you in Lithonia right now?

No I can see there being confusion, our state has name similarities and sn replica's as it is. You got Scatt (Who looks like Kevin Durant) and Scattz, Lounis and Luis both sound the same, People call DRN: Chaz, which is a FL Marth main lol, all the Players 1,2, and 3, and now my name and another Miles?

That's gonna be a bit annoying I feel lol

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
No I can see there being confusion, our state has name similarities and sn replica's as it is. You got Scatt (Who looks like Kevin Durant) and Scattz, Lounis and Luis both sound the same, People call DRN: Chaz, which is a FL Marth main lol, all the Players 1,2, and 3, and now my name and another Miles?

That's gonna be a bit annoying I feel lol
Do you know how many people I know with the name of Miles? It's already annoying, lmao. Every time someone says "Miles" I just think of Tails. If you really want to take charge, Tag match him @ Salt2 or something.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I mean I wouldn't mind if my name in Bracket was "Milesg2g" not Miles. I never too much cared because I like how everyone in our scene calls each other by our real names lol. But now there's 2 Miles'.

Btw Zatch, just out of curiosity Zatch who did you lose to @ SALT?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I mean I wouldn't mind if my name in Bracket was "Milesg2g" not Miles. I never too much cared because I like how everyone in our scene calls each other by our real names lol. But now there's 2 Miles'.
Well, his real name is "Omiles", but just about everyone, including his family, call him "Miles". His username can be annoying to say in full context, so I use to the shorter.

Btw Zatch, just out of curiosity Zatch who did you lose to @ SALT?
Well, with ride johns, I was unable to attend. Therefore I was unable to lose a set. I accepted 1st kindly without even attending the tourney. People were skeptical. Bricks were ****.

Edit: @Everyone: Well, I've reached my pinnacle. I'm going Random in tourney all season. Wish me luck.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Well, his real name is "Omiles", but just about everyone, including his family, call him "Miles". His username can be annoying to say in full context, so I use to the shorter.

Well, with ride johns, I was unable to attend. Therefore I was unable to lose a set. I accepted 1st kindly without even attending the tourney. People were skeptical. Bricks were ****.

Edit: @Everyone: Well, I've reached my pinnacle. I'm going Random in tourney all season. Wish me luck.

He mains MK?

And I meant SIEGE not SALT lol

Top Bottom