• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-1

Smash Legend
Just to let you guys know, I probably won't be hosting any SALT tournaments until July. Zeke was my connection to the church and he's going to bootcamp until then, I may be able to get another venue, but I'll let you guys know if I get one.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Flea and I plan on throwing tourney's @ GameX throughout the summer. Tomorrow we're sposed to go up there and like talk to him about stuff. Pretty much everything we talked about with him on the phone just a matter of doing it. Scatt's going up there instead of me, I hope they can come to an agreement on when to throw these events. lol

Player-3

Smash Hero
biglou is the coolest guy i know

except for myself, but his face is just so delicious it makes me re consider

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
After a year and an half silence, Smash or Die is returning to Gamers Xperience (Lithonia, GA).

Smash or Die 9 will be held in June. Due to us being out of the game and/or boards for so long
we will need someone respected by the community to assist us with the proper seeding for the
tournament. Is there anyone willing to assist us with this?

DRN

Smash Lord
After a year and an half silence, Smash or Die is returning to Gamers Xperience (Lithonia, GA).

Smash or Die 9 will be held in June. Due to us being out of the game and/or boards for so long
we will need someone respected by the community to assist us with the proper seeding for the
tournament. Is there anyone willing to assist us with this?
A good majority of our community would be willing to help you when the tourney is held. Best people to help would be Lounis(BigLou) or Luis(TheReflexWonder) assuming they go which they prob will. I can help seed as well as other people like Scatt, Micaelis, Dynomite, Player-1, ect

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
Glad to hear guys...

We are setting it for June 18th...however i did see a thread on a "Holy Smasher" tournament or something trying to have the same date.
I didn't see any conformation on this in the thread, does anyone know if the 18th is still empty as far as GA tournaments.

If not we will most definitely lock our schedule for this in the next day or two...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Make sure to make a thread. I am willing to help out in any way that I am able to. So hit me up if you need anything.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Anyone down to do something today or tomorrow? I'll be heading back to college Sunday, and I wanna get some fun in with the gang like old times.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I don't know. I'm gonna be heading to my mom's place tonight, so I'll be closer to marietta for just tonight (and some of tomorrow). As long as I don't have to pay much, I'm open to anywhere.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I wouldn't mind hosting another get-together tomorrow, if you guys were for it. My place is always free. Just an option, but just throwing it out there that I don't mind. Let me know in advance, though.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Hey Zatch, you're down on hosting tomorrow? Biglou and I are interested, and I can most likely get more people to come by.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Of course. I've got two TVs, all I need is Wii+Brawl setups. Might need an extra TV, depending on how many people you can get.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Looking at 3 right now, might have more before tomorrow. If we need more stuff, I can easily supply a TV and Wii.

Top Bottom