• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
That's cool. I've got four chairs, my last VG Chairs broke (Fwop >.>). Might need a short supply of those.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Sounds legit I guess.

Btw guys if we ever decided to have another big Regional with a different name, we should call it Top 5. Trust me the whole community would be there for it lmfao

T2 virus

Smash Rookie
So when is the next tourney in GA that people are actually gonna go to?

and the reason I barely Show up @ any tourneys or play anymore is mainly because my crew basically said Screw brawl and went to Mvc3 because they hate the fact that it doesn't have real combos <.<

And as of now, We seem to be "Good" at Mvc3 so were just sticking with it for now. So Yea....

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
There are a lot of girl marths.

Not too much Yuna; how's Virtua Fighter 5?
My 360 died, so I haven't been able to play any of dat Virtua Crack in a while. I also have a job now, which makes it harder to invest time in the vidya. I'm hoping to get to play Smash Bros. with folks just because I want to have a social life.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I think if you do decide to get back in brawl you should main Marth and give it your all. I'd like to see a female Marth do some legit stuff. That'd be sick.

Scatz

Smash Champion
(678)-571-4719. What time was everyone looking to be here?
Well, I'm currently with my family, so I'll be there later in the day. Lou might not make it due to working later than usual, but he said he'd let me know. I'ma prolly show up at around 6-8

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Okay that's fine. Text me when you're on your way.

:phone:

Scatz

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'll be there. Lou's trying to get there after he's done working, Jamaal and Chas are trying to get there, Alby might show up, and I might have some friends showing up with me.

Dunno when Lou will get there, but I plan on being there at about 7-8 after being with my family.

3464 Spring Creek Drive, Conyers, GA

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'll be there. Lou's trying to get there after he's done working, Jamaal and Chas are trying to get there, Alby might show up, and I might have some friends showing up with me.

Dunno when Lou will get there, but I plan on being there at about 7-8 after being with my family.
how long do you guys think you'll be there?

Scatz

Smash Champion
I'll be there for a while since I wanna have fun before going back to college. I gotta drive back though so I won't be extremely late.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Alright, I need 3 Wii+Brawl setups, if you guys can. One more TV.

@Scatz: Nuuuu, the address is 3463 Spring Creek Drive. We may also need some more chairs if we're going to have more people than originally intended.

Edit: TGK just got here. I'll see all of you guys soon.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Was fun yo guys :D Thanks for stopping by. Got the chance to improve a lot.

Hey Scatz, what was your friend's name again? Was it LDK? I was going to add him on AiB.

Top Bottom