• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
OH MY GOD ALPHA'S IN JAIL!!!

I got a call from him a few minutes ago.

He didnt tell me what happened, probably DWB (Driving While Black), but he told me he got tazed and is in jail.

(for the love of god dont ask ME why im him phonecall).

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD o_o
this seriously got me woried. samus players dont go to jail. DWB thats another story.. (i feel bad for actually laughing at that statment dogy)

Sounds good dude. Just tell me what time to show up.

and @ dyno: you should come on the 22 for melee friendlies.

****sux about alpha.
as ive johned before, im not at that age where im free to do what ever and when ever. :( soon enough i will be tho.. soon enough i will actually get my permit. (turned 16 a week ago.. >.>) :johns:

Saltix

Smash Lord
this seriously got me woried. samus players dont go to jail. DWB thats another story.. (i feel bad for actually laughing at that statment dogy)

as ive johned before, im not at that age where im free to do what ever and when ever. :( soon enough i will be tho.. soon enough i will actually get my permit. (turned 16 a week ago.. >.>) :johns:
Happy Belated

Gerbil

Smash Champion
haha yes i did get tazed and yes i went to jail but i can explain
I'm a criminal Justice major @ my local tech college so today we had a tazer class and yes I volunteer to get tazed *that **** hurts like a muther****er*
My next class we took a trip to the local county jail and got to see *****z locked up *so many *****z in jail ROFL*
today was pretty ballin
Gerbil was like about to bail me out for real LMAO
dont ever EVER get tazed
and if u want to know what jail smells like it smells like a bunch of *****z ****ed up XFD
*runs*
He's right lol. I got the text message, asked him if he was joking (the answer was "No") and I immediately blew up his phone trying to get a hold of him. Called my mom, my mom's BF, Dogy, another guy in Columbus, even called the jail because I was trying to figure out what was going on and what I was going to do lol. I was halfway out the door when I realized that Alpha might've been on a trip due to his major, so I called the jail back and asked if they had a CTC group of students doing a tour of the jail XD.

I had the bail money and everything ready LOL. So I give you props for hooking me like that XD.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
He's right lol. I got the text message, asked him if he was joking (the answer was "No") and I immediately blew up his phone trying to get a hold of him. Called my mom, my mom's BF, Dogy, another guy in Columbus, even called the jail because I was trying to figure out what was going on and what I was going to do lol. I was halfway out the door when I realized that Alpha might've been on a trip due to his major, so I called the jail back and asked if they had a CTC group of students doing a tour of the jail XD.

I had the bail money and everything ready LOL. So I give you props for hooking me like that XD.
Stupid fox players.

GOTCHYO *****ASS!!!

Saltix

Smash Lord
Waba was fun today!
AntiC-Waffle House. Nuff said.
Desu!-Good matches, and thanks for the tip. I appreciate it.
FullMetal-It was nice to see/play you again.

Omfg. Who was that girl, and when is she going back to Waba?
>__>

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
EVERYONE im talking to min about a B-day party for me at Waba
itll be a melee/brawl day and everyone is invited
i dont know the details though :)

Daysoo

Smash Ace
For anyone who wants me to help them get better at Brawl:
Ask me questions. I'm not a certified BARLW instrukt0r.
I'm more than likely not going to just start spouting out useful advice.
Well, other than the biggest piece of advice: Play Metaknight.
loooooooooooooool

Saltix

Smash Lord
It was specific to Metaknight, but can be applied to any matchup.
Patience is a virtue. >_>
lol ok thanks.
I'm gonna apply it for when I'm playing as MK, AND when I'm fighting a MK.
This might help me break my plateau!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
hey, viet! might i ask a favor?

i need some brawl stuff for home brew, next waba u think u can hook me up?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
of course I care!
I just also care about placing top 5 this month. :)
Hey, I want top 5. You're going to have to fight me and my scrubby self to get it. And I will john.

The type of cliche things you see in Anime sometimes lol.

@Dyno - Sure...provided you have Twilight Princess yourself/haven't updated to 3.3 (October 08 update) or 3.4 on your Wii firmware.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Hey, I want top 5. You're going to have to fight me and my scrubby self to get it. And I will john.

@Dyno - Sure...provided you have Twilight Princess yourself/haven't updated to 3.3 (October 08 update) or 3.4 on your Wii firmware.
Good Luck.
I don't intend to do worse than top 5 :)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

uh do i have to bring twilight? i have home brew and all i just need dif WADS and stuff. or can u gimi a link, or maybe send them over aim? if not i understand waba will do fine. i wana experiment with brawl+

PAWWWNCH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NaD0QEGFS0&feature=related

tubes

Smash Ace
uh do i have to bring twilight? i have home brew and all i just need dif WADS and stuff. or can u gimi a link, or maybe send them over aim? if not i understand waba will do fine. i wana experiment with brawl+

PAWWWNCH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NaD0QEGFS0&feature=related
At some point I want to experiment with Brawl codes as well. I wanna up the hitstun to like god**** max and play some Brawl64.

Also, I got Kirby Air Ride last weekend because it was cheap so why the hell not. Apparently Kirby Air Ride has an option for LAN. Does this mean we could set up a 16 man City Trial game? Because that would be sexy as hell.

And @ Lobelia: 2 sounds good to me

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
It was specific to Metaknight, but can be applied to any matchup.
Patience is a virtue. >_>
it's true, shoot lasers, works everytime.

@Octix - i told you her name.

@Anyone who's wanting to get top 5 - you :edit:MOST LIKELY won't do it. period. Not even saying this in response to me getting top 5. You better work really hard to read opponents and have made hella improvements to expect top 5. There are alot more people that are coming that will be tough people to fight against i'm sure. MikeG, FMTL, Desu, Biglou, Reflex, Kismet, Merck, Rayku (only really losing to Desu), GA Peach. That's ten people right there. You guys better show up hard this tourney if you're expecting top 5. KingK/Gear/Dyno/Octix - I can beat all of you with my falco (or i have before) and i get read like a book by the top 5.

This isn't to be discouraging, but you guys better be practicing to back your stuff up.

But then again there is bracket setup that will help some people get top 5 >_>

Top Bottom