• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

bigman40

Smash Master
good ****, go black people. what about feburary?
I won't be in town in feburary. My spring break starts on march 12th and ends on the 23rd. I'm mainly going for the experince since I have a good line up of tourneys for 2 weeks. FinalRound on the 13th, Practice days from 16th - 20th, Waba tourney on 21st, and a huge tourney I might get to in Maryland on the 28th (my friends and I are trying to get a ride up to that). So that week I'll be back, I'll be hitting up for alot of practice sessions so I can learn the matchups, and solidify my Yoshi.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
I won't be in town in feburary. My spring break starts on march 12th and ends on the 23rd. I'm mainly going for the experince since I have a good line up of tourneys for 2 weeks. FinalRound on the 13th, Practice days from 16th - 20th, Waba tourney on 21st, and a huge tourney I might get to in Maryland on the 28th (my friends and I are trying to get a ride up to that). So that week I'll be back, I'll be hitting up for alot of practice sessions so I can learn the matchups, and solidify my Yoshi.
sounds like you're going to be a powerhouse for the next tourney o_o

bigman40

Smash Master
I'll give a good fight against alot of people when I'm back there. As I've been learning a few new styles, and just looking for gaps in my game. I thank my friends for making me a powerhouse as is. Deo, Dragn, and a few others don't cut me any slack xD

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
BLACK AS HELL ALLIANCE STRIKES AGAIN!

Get *****.
That's more of a white thing to do. Go around asking ninjas if they want to get tazed and see how many volunteer lmao.

I hope that story was a lie LOL

What time?
I don't drive so I have to convince my friend to drive me up there
Not sure honestly. If no one is going then I probably won't even go.

Saltix

Smash Lord
it's true, shoot lasers, works everytime.

@Octix - i told you her name.

@Anyone who's wanting to get top 5 - you :edit:MOST LIKELY won't do it. period. Not even saying this in response to me getting top 5. You better work really hard to read opponents and have made hella improvements to expect top 5. There are alot more people that are coming that will be tough people to fight against i'm sure. MikeG, FMTL, Desu, Biglou, Reflex, Kismet, Merck, Rayku (only really losing to Desu), GA Peach. That's ten people right there. You guys better show up hard this tourney if you're expecting top 5. KingK/Gear/Dyno/Octix - I can beat all of you with my falco (or i have before) and i get read like a book by the top 5.

This isn't to be discouraging, but you guys better be practicing to back your stuff up.

But then again there is bracket setup that will help some people get top 5 >_>
Yah, I didn't get your text til this morning LOL.
We talked about this remember? I'm not worried :)
I wish I could focus on ONE character like that :/

OMG IC4 is going to be at Waba
THERE IS NO ******* EXCUSE FOR ME NOT TO BE THERE

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm working at 5, as usual. I'd only be able to be there for a short while, so there's really no point in me going.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
xD

MIKE ****ING G. Lets play some Marvel or melee. Let me know when youre free. I wanted to come out to Martys house bunt Instead Im in Florida teaching my little brother some new Mags crossups with psylocke and Tronne.

LOL aight mang! when you come back you need to get up on them falco dittos with me and Merc lol I might go to waba later today since I hear Hiro should be goin.. I dunno yet.

VietGeek

Smash Hero

@Anyone who's wanting to get top 5 - you :edit:MOST LIKELY won't do it. period. Not even saying this in response to me getting top 5. You better work really hard to read opponents and have made hella improvements to expect top 5. There are alot more people that are coming that will be tough people to fight against i'm sure. MikeG, FMTL, Desu, Biglou, Reflex, Kismet, Merck, Rayku (only really losing to Desu), GA Peach. That's ten people right there. You guys better show up hard this tourney if you're expecting top 5. KingK/Gear/Dyno/Octix - I can beat all of you with my falco (or i have before) and i get read like a book by the top 5.

This isn't to be discouraging, but you guys better be practicing to back your stuff up.

You know Viet is joking when he wants top 5 at this point. Viet's hoping for an easy bracket early on so he can get at least 13th again.

He's mostly going to enjoy moneymatches this WABA. And friendlies with more experienced peeps.

T3h Albino

Smash Master

you forgetted albino =[

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
HEY!
I'd like a roll call.
Who all is gonna be at Waba tomorrow for some Melee? I know that I'll be there with my sexy self, and I know that tubes will be there with his sexy Falcon. Who else? Anyone? Anyone at all?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Just use Snake or Diddy before I become used to those matchups.
Out of those two, only Snake has a ridiculous sword.

<_<

But I guess there's a large enough skill gap between certain [groups of] players that seeds might be necessary, idk.

I'm starting to figure out a lot of mind games with Diddy. I think his metagame will bring him out as #1 in the end. It's just too good.
Yeah he's the epitome of the one physics mechanic we all love.

Tripping.

He controls an otherwise random element. Tell me that is not S tier potential?

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace

<_<

But I guess there's a large enough skill gap between certain [groups of] players that seeds might be necessary, idk.

Tripping.

I've been saying since day one that he was the best in the game. After I get all the character match ups down I should be good. I'm pretty positive I can destroy a DDD now without a problem. Hey Desu :] pick up MK!

also seeds should be necessary because what if the #3 player in ga loses to the #1 and then #2. That happened to Fullmetal mike one tournament. Faced yay then he faced me lol

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Dude what Maryland tourney?

Though I have ridejohns too so I can't exactly help. I've just heard about this tourney twice and it sound extreme.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
nah, diddy is definitely not as good as snake or metaknight.
just sayin.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I've been saying since day one that he was the best in the game. After I get all the character match ups down I should be good. I'm pretty positive I can destroy a DDD now without a problem. Hey Desu :] pick up MK!

also seeds should be necessary because what if the #3 player in ga loses to the #1 and then #2. That happened to Fullmetal mike one tournament. Faced yay then he faced me lol
So I'm not the only one who thinks it. And he already has picked up MK LOL.

<_<

Tripping.

OMG. I was thinking the same thing as Noir and VietG.
Great minds think alikee

Top Bottom