• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BBQ°

Smash Champion
So....What were the results today?
according to Zom~B:

1. Biglou
2. Dyno
3. Zom~B
4. Desu
5. Six
5. Seven
7. Eight
7. Nine

Still don't know who got 5th - last, but Six (flags) got 5th.

DAYUUUM DYNO. Steppin it up?
lurk moar
<3

oh, and teams went something like this

1. Biglou + Desu
2. Rayku + Zom~B

I didn't go to this if you were wondering, I was just talking to the Woodstock reps and that's what they told me. Rayku thinks he got 7th or 9th.

bigman40

Smash Master
lurk moar
<3

oh, and teams went something like this

1. Biglou + Desu
2. Rayku + Zom~B

I didn't go to this if you were wondering, I was just talking to the Woodstock reps and that's what they told me. Rayku thinks he got 7th or 9th.
Too lazy to lurk atm. Also, wow @ Dyno taking 2nd. Wtf happened? Did Wario's farts make him play smart as **** or something? Pretty good that Six got 5th too. Seems like my group and I will get to have fun when we get back. :)

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, idk who everbody played...so peeps who do...please feel free to fill in.

Melee had a 7 man round robin tourney with Full Metal as the victor!

We will NOT have a Smash tourney on the 25th, but will continue the weeklies the following week. Good Luck to everyone at IC4!

4/18/09 Brawl Singles Results:

1: BigLou
2: Dynomite
3: Zom-B
4: Desu
5: Six
5: Gouku
7: RonaRoni
7: Sqat
9: Octix
9: Fenix
9: NeoX
9: Laijin
13: Billy
13: Turtle
13: Rawr
13: Mr. L
17: Yiff
17: Lawl
17: Four Leaf
17: Dark Slayer
17: Exco
17: Big Will
17: Steven
17: Diablo
25: Gear
25: Ovonte
25: J Money

4/18/09 Brawl Teams Results:

1: Tim Owes Me $10 (Big Lou and Desu)
2: Bling Bling (Zom-B and Rayku)
3: B combo (Mike Cummings and Ninja)
4: We're On a Boat (Laijin and full metal)
5: Team AwesomeSauce (Yiff and Dark Slayer)
5: Dynolicious (billy and Dynomite)
7: All aboard Cole Train (Rawr and Lawl)
7: Hughes Factor (Big Will and J-Money)
9: Fenix and Com (Fenix and computer)

Purple

Hi guys!
J MONEY! FIRST NAME LAST PLACE

couldn't resist. find the reference yourself

RAY CHARLES THAT GANGSTA DINOSAUR***** WITH THE BLANG BLANG SHAWTY

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
laijin got 9th
higher than most of GA

he doesn't even play smash bros anymore

fmtl and laijin got 4th

they don't even play brawl

dyno good shiz

everyone else

:(

except for billy. ECKS DEE

tubes

Smash Ace
so how was the turnout for melee this week? I didn't get to go but I did get to do some combo freestylin on a mewtwo cpu in hyrule temple and that's still pretty entertaining. Why the hell can you tech ceilings in this game? if it weren't for the cave of life teching shenanigans Hyrule would be the most entertaining falcon stage ever. he just ***** the **** out of that stage.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
so how was the turnout for melee this week? I didn't get to go but I did get to do some combo freestylin on a mewtwo cpu in hyrule temple and that's still pretty entertaining. Why the hell can you tech ceilings in this game? if it weren't for the cave of life teching shenanigans Hyrule would be the most entertaining falcon stage ever. he just ***** the **** out of that stage.
Why a M2 cpu? Ya got something against him :mad: j/k

The melee tourney( if you want to call it that :confused:) was a 7 man Round robin that Fullmetal won. At least thats what I gathered.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Why a M2 cpu? Ya got something against him :mad: j/k

The melee tourney( if you want to call it that :confused:) was a 7 man Round robin that Fullmetal won. At least thats what I gathered.
Hey nobody's saying it was a big deal for me to win.
The only thing I think made it any sort of noteworthy at all, was the fact that I 2-0'd everybody in the round-robin.

@Dyno- I'll still MM you if you want, I ain't scurred just cause you beat my ex-brawl teams partner! ;)

Marth ditto me?

@Rayku- If I can play as Edward Elric marth I'll enter brawl singles for sure (assuming I have time). Also, still want to MM me?

@Everybody who plays brawl: I'd like to find a GOOD constant teammate for brawl teams. Apply by beating me in brawl singles.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
4/18/09 Brawl Singles Results:

1: BigLou - Luigi
2: Dynomite - Wario
3: Zom-B - ROB
4: Desu - MK/DDD
5: Six - Falco
5: Gouku - Lucario
7: RonaRoni - ?
7: Sqat - Snake
9: Octix
9: Fenix
9: NeoX
9: Laijin
13: Billy
13: Turtle
13: Rawr
13: Mr. L
17: Yiff
17: Lawl
17: Four Leaf
17: Dark Slayer
17: Exco
17: Big Will
17: Steven
17: Diablo
25: Gear
25: Ovonte
25: J Money

4/18/09 Brawl Teams Results:

1: Tim Owes Me $10 (Big Lou and Desu)
2: Bling Bling (Zom-B and Rayku)
3: B combo (Mike Cummings and Ninja)
4: We're On a Boat (Laijin and full metal)
5: Team AwesomeSauce (Yiff and Dark Slayer)
5: Dynolicious (billy and Dynomite)
7: All aboard Cole Train (Rawr and Lawl)
7: Hughes Factor (Big Will and J-Money)
9: Fenix and Com (Fenix and computer)
Wow, bunch of new people showed up it sounds like. Gouku, RonaRoni? Unless Gouku is Rayku :laugh:
Did Fenix really team with a CPU? lolz. I filled in the characters for the top 8 but I'm probably wrong since I didn't even go.

that was one of the most dissapointing GF sets ive ever seen =/
but gj dyno on getting 2nd steppin it up
*cough* Biglou vs P1 at PnT tournament went the same way *cough*

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Dyno uploaded the matches of him vs Zom~B.
Up-throw to bike combo does like 60 damage apparently :dizzy:
This is why this game is stupid.

At least Dynomite took my advice and went all Wario. Dynomite's dumb johns and fear of getting grab released only held him back.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Dude this tournament was awesome. I'm doing some ****ing shoutouts:

ZOM~B: Really awesome that you finally placed higher than me in a legit tournament. You're rising and rising, and soon you're going to be beating me in tourney sets. I can't wait! Way to lose to Dyno, though. Stop killing yourself (and me in teams)

Lounis: Good stuff as usual, prick

Dynomite: Dude you wrecked people today. I'm gonna do some research on Wario, personally, because I was reminded that I have a problem against that character in general. Don't expect to win the next game we play, sir. Castle Siege is too fun, though :)

Scatt: Really close game. Why didn't you beat me?

RonaRoni: I'm so impressed that you went to loser's first round and ran yourself all the way to 7th. Good stuff, sir. Come to more!

Ovante: You should speak up more. All the talking in the car was between ZOM~B and I.

4Leaf: Seriously, your tournament experience this time was golden, no matter how much you think it was a waste. Playing against new people is better than losing to people you play all the time.

Laijin: Heh. Good to see you again, I suppose :p

Fullmetal: Yeah, we need to do that Money Match. I'm really bad about not getting people to sit down with me and do them =/

Six: Your Falco is too good. You make me really wish crouch canceling was still in Brawl.

Fenix: Way to fail with your level 9 CPU

Billy: La dee da. Nothing vitally important to say :p

Octix: I'm really bad at evaluating peoples' games and trying to make them better. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Noir: I hope you come to more tournaments. Srsly.

I probably forgot someone along the way, but I'll see all you *****es at IC4, representing my character. I'm actually going to do some "training." ****ing Wario

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
so how was the turnout for melee this week?
See, this is why I kinda wonder the use of smashboards.

Cause shortly after the info was posted, the question was asked. And then of all people to answer it, some dumb mvc2-playing srk n**ger from Failabama comes in and answers like he's trying to win jeopardy.

*facepalm*

___

I MEAN HEY JARED WASSUP MAN!??!!?!?!? ***** you still owe me for that stick. >.> Im probably gunna call you today and yell at you for an hour or so.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
that was one of the most dissapointing GF sets ive ever seen =/
but gj dyno on getting 2nd steppin it up
u should have seen me vs lou in winners.. **** was way too close, went to round 3 with 100+ both of us last stock. he learned how to kick my *** in grands. :chuckle:

@Dyno- I'll still MM you if you want, I ain't scurred just cause you beat my ex-brawl teams partner! ;)

Marth ditto me?
marth dittoing u is a terrible idea.. >.> greatest fail. idk why i was scared to go wario that first round. i guess its just what i hear about match ups and sh*t but i really dont understand why that got me all scared :( MM is still on sir :chuckle:

This is why this game is stupid.

At least Dynomite took my advice and went all Wario. Dynomite's dumb johns and fear of getting grab released only held him back.
im not afraid of grab relise it just breaks my heart that wario is so awesome and cant do anything about it when someone grabs him, i got grab relised by desu, and lou.

SHOUTOUTS!!!!!

Lou: great sh*t your luigi is really something. i tryed to play the match up like people told me to, but i now relised that i dont have to listen to what people on character boards tell me to do, even if PhantomX gave me that advice, i feel like i did better playing my own way. ide like to do better next time playing my own way :D GG

Rayku: awesome lucario match, waiting 3mins for a counterpick then going to a neutral pays off i guess :urg: but matches were amazing. i guess i have to learn the lucario match up aswell. GG

Zom~B: thoes matches were too close. I wonder what would have happoned if you didnt SD at 60.. i really do. GGs tho, sry we couldnt get rounds 1,2 recorded of you winning :( you rob has improved ALOT! Ive noticed some MAJOR changes. keep it up sir

Antic: you back stabing *star star star star* ditch us highschool scrubs for sesame chicken. pfft black people. >.> IN YO MOUF!! <3

4Leaf: your pokemon trainer is getting there. keep up the good work. nice hanging out with u this tourny.

Fenix: .... .... ..... ..... ..... too good.

Billy- was really fun doubling with you, "why cant you do that in doubles" :( idk too much going on for my scrubby northview brain to handle? anyways i thaught we did rather good helping eachother out and comunicating in teams. GGs sir ^_^

Diablo: you play bowser, and you almost took a round off Desu's MK.. ill give you some credit >.>

Six: you falco is really good. keep it up. you did really well for a, first tourny? (i havnt seen you before but correct me if im wrong)

Desu: i still dont think i should have won those matches. was a pleasure fighting you good sir.

TuRtL: watch out for those mother ****ing snakes! ill try to help out with that match up. i hate it as much as u do, but i know a couple tricks. couple meaning like 2 >.> i still suck against em

P3: bring that banana next tourny.. DO IT!

Sleepy: *HUG* .... i think thats it

EVERYONE ELSE I FORGOT OR DIDNT SPEND THAT MUCH TIME WITH: <3

Laijin

Smash Hero
laijin got 9th
higher than most of GA

he doesn't even play smash bros anymore

fmtl and laijin got 4th

they don't even play brawl

dyno good shiz

everyone else

:(

except for billy. ECKS DEE
SleepyK speaks the truth.
Step it up GA.
True fact:
Random Florida scrubs in Florida are much better than random GA scrubs.
Why? I have no idea. Maybe its the water.

Player-3

Smash Hero
SleepyK speaks the truth.
Step it up GA.
True fact:
Random Florida scrubs in Florida are much better than random GA scrubs.
Why? I have no idea. Maybe its the water.
inorite

i think is the sun

i was born in florida... GA has tainted my random scrubness

Player-3

Smash Hero
So i just was playing melee...
i kneed a DK comp 7 times in a row (reverse knees to keep him form dying)

brawl falcon now makes me sad..

]:

Top Bottom