• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I thought I sucked in the diddy ones personally. Im waiting to see the vids Scatz has, I think those will be better. I had just lost in SF4 and wanted to beat somebody in something lol. I still made a dumb mistake against GTR and got destroyed by lou in those vids, but think ill feel better about those.

The sonic vs DK vids I have no real complaints. The other vids were good.
why do people say they play bad when they end up 3 stocking the other person :urg: i dont understand, you did GOOD!

bigman40

Smash Master
I thought I sucked in the diddy ones personally. Im waiting to see the vids Scatz has, I think those will be better. I had just lost in SF4 and wanted to beat somebody in something lol. I still made a dumb mistake against GTR and got destroyed by lou in those vids, but think ill feel better about those.

I just got back at my dad's place, so I can upload them all overnight.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman

I really like the umby vs D0N videos, they were awesome.

When will scatz have those videos up? I think they will be pretty good. Man i wish we could play again some time again D0N it was fun playing with you. Any idea when you'll be back in Georgia?

P.S. I hope my matchs vs Lounis werent recorded.

D0N

Smash Ace
I have no idea when ill be back. Ill probly try to come down during the next summer if I dont have an internship the whole time.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
its still up in the air if i can come or not.

but if i do i will MM anyone who wants.

also i would need a partner xD

im realllllllllllly cool and will get you chicks and money if youre my partner <3

Saltix

Smash Lord

Dude, I only watched the Diddy videos so far, but your DK is legit
I can see the "subtext" (all my thespians out there know what im talkin bout) of matches now
and I liked what i saw
k. here: http://www.brawlplus.net/downloads/RSBE01.gct

if we had any on luigi's or the waiting room, tell me, cuz you'll need another code.
Popo, are you going to Waba on Friday?
im realllllllllllly cool and will get you chicks and money if youre my partner <3
Two of my favorite things :D
I'm OcTIx, nice to meet ya!

I'd ask ya for teams, but I think I'm gonna commit to being Billy's partner
whenever I enter that is lol

D0N

Smash Ace
Just because you 3 stock somebody doesnt mean you played well. A noob can 3 stock another noob, but he is still a noob in the end (not calling either of us noobs). You have to look at what was done, not who won.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Dude, I only watched the Diddy videos so far, but your DK is legit
I can see the "subtext" (all my thespians out there know what im talkin bout) of matches now
and I liked what i saw
You are a thespian?

This is news to me.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Umby has good taste in music?

No wai.

Too bad the rest of that Symphonia compilation from OC remix was crappy (imo).

"Strike the Devil's Axes" (Fatalize) was the most awesome track.

<3

Edit: Foo Fighters? More Tales? Props to you, Umby. XD

Smooth Criminal

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

No wai.

<3

Smooth Criminal
I personally enjoy all the songs from OC remix.

bigman40

Smash Master
Okay. I have soo many videos that I had to pull off my Wii that it took all night just to get them (I JUST finished pulling them off). So I'll try to get them edited tomorrow morning and get them up by the night, but I can't guarantee that they'll be up by then. It's like over 50 videos that I recorded, so to cut time and to keep from uploading too many, I'ma post round 1 & 2 in the same vid.

Umby

Smash Master
How did you do the effects with the levels? Brawl+?
You can add in whatever texture hacks you want without succumbing to Brawl+. That and a few other things.

No wai.

<3

Smooth Criminal

Just because I'm black doesn't mean I'm addicted to songs about my 50 inch rims.

Okay. I have soo many videos that I had to pull off my Wii that it took all night just to get them (I JUST finished pulling them off). So I'll try to get them edited tomorrow morning and get them up by the night, but I can't guarantee that they'll be up by then. It's like over 50 videos that I recorded, so to cut time and to keep from uploading too many, I'ma post round 1 & 2 in the same vid.
I told you to give me your SD card. Though you could have emailed me some of the .bin files and we could have split the job.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Ah i see. Sounds good man, thats a **** load of videos so just whenever you get them up is cool.

Who all can make the monthly this saturday?

Saltix

Smash Lord
I'll be at the monthly :).
Hypothetically, if I can make it, and hypothetically, if I have enough $, would you like to team again?
Also, on Facebook, Min invited me to a group for waba smash tourneys, and it said the upcoming one is going back to the
$5 entry, $5 pot fee. Can anyone verify this?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm not going to be at the monthly. I'm going on a personal vacation.

That aside, Calvin and my older brother should be here.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
no reflex makes me sad
calvin and raph make me happy
tell raph to bring his 360 lolz

also umby has pretty good musical tastes.
man, umby, you need to live closer to northern GA
so does dogy. and marty.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yes there is.

I regret telling you this.

Cuz Lucario is mean =<
You'll have to tell me exactly why. From my Lucario experience in Brawl+, his Fair lags like hell and he can't do anything out of it, which is stupid. I don't like him very much, the lag on some of his moves is unnecessary.

I'll be maining Ike, most likely.

Rayku

Smash Lord
My Lucario is mean.
So I'll be seeing you VietG? (Provided I can come)
We've still got a score to settle.
Hey Octix you still up for our $5 Iron Man money match?

Anyone up for a $5 money match? Please? I need to make an effort to make a little bit of extra cash...

bigman40

Smash Master
I told you to give me your SD card. Though you could have emailed me some of the .bin files and we could have split the job.
Well, everything would've been fine if I didn't get more bull**** to pop up on me at the last minute. So my time got really hard pressed for the next 2 weeks.

Ah i see. Sounds good man, thats a **** load of videos so just whenever you get them up is cool.

Who all can make the monthly this saturday?
I'll be at the monthly this Saturday unless something goes screwey for me.

I'm not going to be at the monthly. I'm going on a personal vacation.

That aside, Calvin and my older brother should be here.
:( I wanted to play you.....

Is there going to be a Brawl+ tournament this Saturday? I need to practice that game if there is.
Practice? All you need is a small warmup with Mario, Pikachu, Falco, or Lucas and you're straight. Those are mainly the broken characters in that game, and the counters are like MK, Falcon, Ivy, and DK. There's truly no need for skilll other than what we already have.

Yes there is.

I regret telling you this.

Cuz Lucario is mean =<
I haven't played Lucario, but from what I seen from him, he doesn't have shocking results.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Hey Octix you still up for our $5 Iron Man money match?

Anyone up for a $5 money match? Please? I need to make an effort to make a little bit of extra cash...
mhm.
Next time we see each other remember?

Are you going on friday?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
You'll have to tell me exactly why. From my Lucario experience in Brawl+, his Fair lags like hell and he can't do anything out of it, which is stupid. I don't like him very much, the lag on some of his moves is unnecessary.

I'll be maining Ike, most likely.
He's mean because he's almost relatively unchanged from vB...except for the ES buff...

so mean he didn't need to be changed much. =V

Also OcTIx if you insist, k. But if I'm playing Brawl don't expect anything stellar from me. =V

Also I'm the scrubbiest BB player in GA.

"WHY WON'T YOU USE YOUR DISTORTION FINISH?"
"CUZ I DON'T REMEMBER THE INPUTS DAMMIT JUST LET ME FREEZE PEEPS MINDGMAES AND TRAPS ALL DAI"
"WTF USE THE SHORTCUTS. LEFT FOR MOONSONG SCRUB"
"NO U, DLIVES ONRY"

Rayku

Smash Lord
He's mean because he's almost relatively unchanged from vB...except for the ES buff...

so mean he didn't need to be changed much. =V
It's the lack of inability to aerial combo that he lacks that I really want. That Fair downgrade was just...dumb.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
It's the lack of inability to aerial combo that he lacks that I really want. That Fair downgrade was just...dumb.
Er...his fair didn't get nerfed, he can still do all those vB "combos" (except they're counted as legit now.

I think it's because you left your handicap/buffer to 0. Move it to 100 for 10 frame buffer, which is what Brawl uses.

=V

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I'll probably only be around for doubles this Saturday, if that.
I'm going to a friend's wedding later in the day, so i can't do singles this time.

Top Bottom