• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
BBQ why would i money match you when i can mm albino.

obv

my roy isnt good enough vs marf anyway. ;_;

Player-1

Smash Legend
So I've been playing bad on wifi lately...=(

Edit: Does anyone want me to bring my easycap to WABA and record there, or can I just record any matches saved on my wii on infinite replay

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Are there gonna be any smashfests from Sunday-Thursday(I might leave Friday Saturday or next Sunday.) Also I may still show up at this, but I'll probably be too late to enter singles so I"ll probably just do some friendlies.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I should be there today around 2:30pm.

Melee teams SHOULD be 10$/teammate meaning 20$/team
and I'm pushing for melee singles to be 10$ or 15$.

Unless turnout is gonna be bad for melee, then we just lower the pot fee so brawlers will enter. Q_Q

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so I had alot more fun this monthly than the last one. I got more familiar with the people at WABA and I did better in Brawl singles.

Shoutouts-

Yiff- Awesome mm man. Get turnip camped MK XD See you at AWA

Umby- Fun games, wish I could've fought you in brackets. Btw, Shiri is now calling me Charles Jr. Care to elaborate? lol

Hear- Epic match, let me know if/when you're gonna post our match on youtube

P3- HA makes sense :D

Antic- What's wrong with mah Lylat? lol

ALSO if anybody is going to AWA next month, let me know if you want. I'm gonna be there with a big group of my friends and stuff.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
August 15, 2009 Results

Brawl Teams

1: Set lazer from stun to kill (Reflex and kismet)
2: Jeff and Tim (Zom~B & Desu)
3: Give em the boot (lambchops & Toasty)
4: Welcome to the jungle (Player 1 and umby)
5: Fighting mungooses (P5 and hero)
5: Player 1 is a *** (Player 1 and p2)

Brawl Singles

1: Kismet
2: Lambchops
3: Zom'be
4: Reflex
5: Player 1
5: Alby
7: umby
7: Scat
9: Frozen
9: P5
9: here
9: Herochima
13: Turtle
13: Rvavy
13: Sharpy
13: Yuri
17: Hero
17: Link godess
17: Player 3
17: P2
25: Yiff

Brawl Plus

1: Reflex
2: Player 1
3: Viet G
4: Turtle
5: Alby
5: Player 3
7: Frozen

Melee Teams

1: Jail birds (XIF + Green Mario)
2: Chops+PB&J (Chops + PB&J)
3: FullMetal+Merc (FullMetal + Merc)
4: TBag+Toasty (TBag + Toasty)
5: We tbag lambs (P1 + P3)
5: SleepyK+DashDanceDan (SleepyK + DashDanceDan)
7: Team Justice (Tubes + RJ)

Melee Singles

1: Lambchops
2: Xiff
3: FullMetal
4: Merc
5: SleepyK
5: DashDanceDan
7: PB&J
7: RJ
9: Viet G
9: Antix
9: Toasty
13: Great kazoo
13: Player 3

-Turtle-

Smash Rookie
Antic who'd u end up losing to? and vietg how come u didnt come in first for brawl+ u cant let silly ol reflex and p1 beat ya.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Wow the results are crazyyyy

edit:
frozen popo got 9th place!??!?

good **** bro!
I KNOW! i'm really surprised by that....

not so much the B+ results. :urg: Viet, you're dead to me.

Shoutouts:

Yiff!: GGs, both smash and cards. we need to play more (of both)

P1: squirtle is broken, diddy is gay

P2: i was expecting someone different....

P3: B++++++++++++!!!!!! get a wii.

Viet: You're dead to me

Turtle: if you're going to leave in the middle of a tourney, then why bother signing up at all?

Pervata: good stuff, man. don't worry about umby and his tiara wearing, dildo wielding, transvestite.

Umby: see above

Yuri: GGs, man. you've got a good lucas. practice more and you'll start doing better.

The great kazoo: nice meeting you, hope we get to play some games next time.

kismet: too good.

Zom~B: YOU ****ING BEAT REFLEX!?! HOW THE **** DID THAT HAPPEN!?!

Player-3

Smash Hero
frozn: brawl+ too good ICs too gay, i want a wii

vietg: YOU SALTY?
YOU SALTY?
YOU SALTY?
YOUR STILL SALTY?

toasty: fun games, falco is a silly character im winning my dollar back next time

sharpie: lol ggs, i just kept running into fsmashes and stuff.. ]:

alby: we still havent played melee..

bbq: **** didnt show up so i had to team with p2

sleepy: im going to work on my tech skill and all the fancy stuff so my falco becomes less... weird

pbnj: ggs im gonna work on the shine aerials and stuff

Dashdancedan: the trick was to not hit your shield... and it still didnt work ):

scatt: argh... snake i hate snakes so much D: i just cant beat them, ggs

turtl: i had to play marty because you left, friendlies were fun, and **** mario and his stage spiking at 6%

vietg(pre salt)- if theres ever a brawl+ teams tourny we are going to team for it, kay

tubes: had fun playing friendlies, i need to work on that not getting techchased stuff, im still too predictable

bracket **** is fun

Player-1

Smash Legend
this is how I lost:

1: Kismet (MK)
2: Lambchops (MK)
3: Zom'be (MK)
4: Reflex (MK)
5: Player 1 (Gannondorf)
5: Alby (MK)
7: umby (MK)
7: Scat (MK)
9: Frozen (MK)
9: P5 (MK)
9: here (MK)
9: Herochima (MK)
13: Turtle (MK)
13: Rvavy (MK)
13: Sharpy (MK)
13: Yuri (MK)
17: Hero (MK)
17: Link godess (MK)
17: Player 3 (MK)
17: P2 (MK)
25: Yiff (MK)

and I still got 5th, wut nao?

-Turtle-

Smash Rookie
Turtle: if you're going to leave in the middle of a tourney, then why bother signing up at all?
cause i didnt think it would start at 7.......(only ride home was at 7:30) and sides what would be the point in going and not signing up. Friendlies dont help as much as a serious tourney match. My second match for brawl + took forever to come up for some reason and i was in the winners bracket, i mean brawl+ could have ended a lot sooner then it did.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Sorry I dipped out without saying bye to anyone, guys.
Cookout was totally worth it, though.
And event though I was like, two hours late, I got there RIGHT in time for the food. <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
barline results

Passed
---------
P3 - 3/5, $1, Falco: p3's falco is mad weird. he's shown that he can think and adapt, but he needs training for vs high tiers

Didn't Pass
--------------
Tubes - 3/5, Falcon: he got me first round.... then he panicked and forgot how he beat me
VietG - 3/5, Marth: still has issues with playing melee marth like barlw super duper safe marth, but is adding thinkin' n stuff
P1 - 3/5, Luigi: last game ended in a silly way. pretty good improvement, gave me lots of trouble. still needs to think outside of vs p3 tho
Jamaal - 3/5, Falco: ni99a needs to solidify his tech skill game and learn some more falco things, but i like what i'm seeing so far.
Yiff - 2/3, Falcon: no offense, but it didn't really look like you had played melee since the last time we barline'd. try to get some practice in.
Albi, the Racist Dragon - 3/5, Doctor Mario: well, you still didn't beat me like you said you would (yet again :colorful: ) but your tech stuff has really smoothed out a good bit. son you trying to camp mewtwo on fd? ain't gonna work. his rolls are SO LONG and his wavedash is SO LONG

non barline stuff:
Dan: yo son, I understand that you need some friendlies to warm up, but it can't be a game breaker if you haven't had them. I didn't get the chance to really warm up either, but I didn't let it get to me too much. c'mon bro. thanks for the music, lol. here's to another couple hundred hours of listening to stuff.
Merc: man, you jerc. i got freakin' *****. i guess this'll go on and on until one of us kills sensei lambchops and the other has to take a vow of silence. then begins a seven-year search for the killer that ends in a battle between two gods. lol, dang, you might have to draw some art for this story.
Calvin: yooooo this falco is mad smooth! you've also ironed out some of your more obvious flaws (such as teching towards the middle of the stage every time) and you're on your way to being ridiculous. sorry about all the barline challenges. I hope chops helped you out a bunch.
Reflex: they've started putting shiny pokemon in meleeeeee. well, shadow pokemon. shinies are coming eventually. <_< C'MON KRILLIN

will finish later. prob = won't finish at all.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i dont get how my falcos weird though

i cant do all the waveshining and wavelanding off the platforms when i reach them and stuff, so i dont do it and i do what works for me 100% of the time and not just some or most of the time

im still working on being able to do that stuff.... plus i remembered that falcos reflector reflects stuff

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you don't shine to cover your aerials, you do consecutive hits instead of combos... other stuff.
also if i were playing a decent character, your up-b thing wouldn't have worked at all. it would have just gotten you hit.

i like your fsmashes tho

also you don't have to waveland on platforms at all, really <_<

If you can't do something it means you haven't practiced enough

Player-3

Smash Hero
well mewtwos a pretty bad character so i can get away with alot of things, i knew that going in from previous barline attempts

i d threw vietg and tech chased him with up b in friendlies, tong is too good

whats the difference between consecutive hits and combos... i thought they were the same thing?
if you mean like guarenteed stuff its because mewtwos floatyness makes me uncomfortable with followups so i followup after i can get a read on you

Umby

Smash Master
Shoutouts:

Reflex: Thanks for the usual. I really appreciated the TWEWY soundtrack run.

kismet: Takin our money like usual. How do you think my Marth is coming along?

Albino: I owe you several kicks

Sharpie: Shiri calls me Charles as a "Juggernaut *****" reference. Hence why he calls you Charles Jr. Good MM, btw.

Frozen: Hey, he's not a ******. He's just a little confused. So I told him to go this way!

Player-1: Teams was fun. Kinda mad we lost to chops/toasty, but that's probably my fault for getting stage spiked on my first stock in match 3. Good stuff in our singles match as well.

Zom~B: You're horrible for not saving me any S'mores.

Yiff: We finally played, but I got paid. :D

AntiC: I blame you for the following:

Marty: Sorry. :( Brawl is just dumb. We'll leave it at that.

VietG: You need lightsaber practice.

Tubes: Wait until you own that restaurant one day...

So. This was probably my last smash event for a good while. I'll miss this kind of stuff on my hiatus.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
chops holdin it downn. Who did reflex lose to btw.
lol...chops XD

dunno who put him in losers bracket though

also...this is more along the lines of a community thread than a real tourney thread and the tourneys aren't huge unless specified I guess [like TO5 is]...so it doesn't quite follow the convention of most tourneys in that it'll have a tourney thread, a results thread, and maybe a vid thread...it's all just kinda thrown in here >_>

TO5 will be diifferent though =D

Chops it was fun randomly teaming with you in Brawl ^_^

toasty: man the **** up, son.

Randall: **** you.

Dan: good ****.

People I friendlied: maaad love, fun times! FUN FALCON DITTOS YESSSSS

Player 3: My lil Ness thanks you for the dollar. He bought a cookie.

Everyone else: BE LIKE PLAYER 3! MM my Ness! That kid's got balls =D

but for real, close *** second match

lastly: Dear Brackets, thanks for making my first match against Lambchops again. Not a John since it wouldn't have affected my placing...it just hurts. so. badly.

haha

<3!

oh snap: new people I hadn't met before, it was great meeting you and seeing new talent and people I had only heard of [Reflex/Kismet]

T3h Albino

Smash Master
There is no way in hell that IC vs MK is 50:50.

All you have to do is hit Nana and the game is set.
....lollolol

that's idiotic, you better go force a grab in the air. metaknight has four jumps two glides i think, jump > glide > cancel > d-air for seperation > jump up-b attack cancel to up-b again. redo.
k grabbing metaknight is impossible wtf was i thinking :psycho:

so... which of the good people will be there? reflex, zomb~b, P1, kismet (?), desu.... who else?
=/

wherever pbnj knows there's brawl, chops will enter.
Sucks doesn't it? lol

**** you jamaal >:[

kk I'll be hoping someone records the stream of you johning about snake. =)

btw with the newest b+ test build being so glitchy with the new frame speed mod engine, we're probably gonna go with 7-21.
;D i ruved our set today.

i just talked with D2all and he said that all them are coming. oh well, i guess there is always next month to show up.
RTG ***** at this.
I'd team with you Umby, but I told Alby that I would team with him the next WABA we were both out.
i suck at dubz

I'm pretty much creeping out to this. **** the consequences. I'm not teaming with Albino this time. Who wants me?
you suck at dubz.

alby $3 mm tomorrow dont forget the cash

i intend to make some money back or make my own abridged series

Btw Frozn.

It looks like Shanus fixed the 5.0 bugs so we can use it now. =)

Yay us? Bring ur laptop again. <__<
leave me alone >:O

I got a new laptop.

YEAH
i wants my controllers ;-;

So I just found out that there is no possible way to make the monthly this month :( :(

Missing my first tournament in like 4 months. It makes me sad :(
shouldve came dawg

noobs who still haven't agreed to money match me in melee:

VietG
Player-1
Albino
and some other people I think
im now confident enough to accept this.

BBQ why would i money match you when i can mm albino.

obv

my roy isnt good enough vs marf anyway. ;_;
im now confident enough to say **** you

should I bring my salty *** up there today
only Morton knows
where were you?

Rayku just won Brawl+ doubles and singles.

get *****.
who dat?

barline results

Passed
---------
P3 - 3/5, $1, Falco: p3's falco is mad weird. he's shown that he can think and adapt, but he needs training for vs high tiers

Didn't Pass
--------------
Tubes - 3/5, Falcon: he got me first round.... then he panicked and forgot how he beat me
VietG - 3/5, Marth: still has issues with playing melee marth like barlw super duper safe marth, but is adding thinkin' n stuff
P1 - 3/5, Luigi: last game ended in a silly way. pretty good improvement, gave me lots of trouble. still needs to think outside of vs p3 tho
Jamaal - 3/5, Falco: ni99a needs to solidify his tech skill game and learn some more falco things, but i like what i'm seeing so far.
Yiff - 2/3, Falcon: no offense, but it didn't really look like you had played melee since the last time we barline'd. try to get some practice in.
Albi, the Racist Dragon - 3/5, Doctor Mario: well, you still didn't beat me like you said you would (yet again :colorful: ) but your tech stuff has really smoothed out a good bit. son you trying to camp mewtwo on fd? ain't gonna work. his rolls are SO LONG and his wavedash is SO LONG

non barline stuff:
Dan: yo son, I understand that you need some friendlies to warm up, but it can't be a game breaker if you haven't had them. I didn't get the chance to really warm up either, but I didn't let it get to me too much. c'mon bro. thanks for the music, lol. here's to another couple hundred hours of listening to stuff.
Merc: man, you jerc. i got freakin' *****. i guess this'll go on and on until one of us kills sensei lambchops and the other has to take a vow of silence. then begins a seven-year search for the killer that ends in a battle between two gods. lol, dang, you might have to draw some art for this story.
Calvin: yooooo this falco is mad smooth! you've also ironed out some of your more obvious flaws (such as teching towards the middle of the stage every time) and you're on your way to being ridiculous. sorry about all the barline challenges. I hope chops helped you out a bunch.
Reflex: they've started putting shiny pokemon in meleeeeee. well, shadow pokemon. shinies are coming eventually. <_< C'MON KRILLIN

will finish later. prob = won't finish at all.
;B ill get you eventually i haven't really had time to practice melee like i'd like but i really want to so ill make time. Melee is hella fun play dat ****.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Shoutouts~

Desu- I didn't get to tawk to you ;_;

Kismet-What a beastt. I know you like my music on mah phonesss lolol. Ihop was great lol.

Chops- GGs. Although you think ill never beat you I disagree. I'll watch the vids if they ever get uploaded. Just gotta be smarter.

Player-1 Im bad at doubles lol team with someone else xD. I am picking up Gdubz again for dubz exclusively though.

Reflex- MY CONTROLERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;_______________;

Umpy- THEN YOU GET PAID lol. Teamss

Zom~B- Good stuff today you were really on the ball.

Turtle- You'll be beating me soon enough. Great games.

VietG- Amazing B+ set i thoroughly enjoyed it. We have to play more often ^_^

P-3- Good stuff in melee man. Your falco's hella unorthadox lol.

Player-2 Nice meeting you man. Good pit

Scatt- I gotchaaa. GG's that utilt was really lucky lol

Neo-X- 0___o your wario has improved soooo much. Great Games. Good fart placement.

LQ-Hello ;B

TheGreatYazoo- Pretty boss man. Thanks for all the recording and stuff. Don't worry about melee you'll get better with time. It was your first tourney you were probably just nervous.

Toobz-Why's your dad so boss? lol

Im too tired to remember anything else =/

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8131383#post8131383

Top Bottom