• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Rayku

Smash Lord
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

KOMUBO BUREKAA!!!

XD boredom.

Who's going to Combo Breaker?

Anyone who doesn't go shall get shot.
I'm not going. You'll see what I do to you if you even try to pull a gun on me.

I don't even know when the next time I'll be at Waba is. Hopefully not too far in the distant future. Maybe the first week of September? My lack of a vehicle leaves me at everyone else's mercy.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
On BBQ's. Last we played he was better than my jigglypuff. His samus is really solid as far as tech goes. No idea beyond that, it's been a long time. Rayku was 3/4 stocking him though.
Yes, Ovante. And I said he was good because he knew what he was doing, and he said he goes even with Ron, and Rayku said Ron is around Dan's level.

:confused::confused::confused:

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going. You'll see what I do to you if you even try to pull a gun on me.

I don't even know when the next time I'll be at Waba is. Hopefully not too far in the distant future. Maybe the first week of September? My lack of a vehicle leaves me at everyone else's mercy.
WHY SO SERIOUS?

I was Joking, jeez.

Chill, man.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
OMG YOU HAVE A HEATMAN COSTUME?!

I hope it's legit...
LOL I don't know if if qualifies for Legit.

It's made of painted cardboard and duct-tape, with the round plastic green thing on the front. Arm-holes, grey pants and grey shirt with red latex gloves and fishing boots.

LOLOL, I dunno if it's legit or not, but it's pretty ghetto.

Still gotta finish making the head of my fursuit, but laziness is a *****.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
this is why we got put in the gentlemans club last time =/.
Off-topic conversation is hard to avoid.

And it's more fun than tourney talk, usually.

But, I digress, more people need to come to Combo Breaker. A bunch of my school friends should be coming, although some might have parent/ride/money/ being a sissy johns.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
effffff I wasn't paying attention, the thread titles are so similar...I forgot which one I was in since I access all my subscriptions that have new posts at the same time with tabs >_>

I will be doing MMs with Ness and Pikachu against anyone who passes the barline ^_^

Player-3

Smash Hero
I think im the only one so far....multiple mms unless i get butt ***** plz

Soft mmed me twice and sandbagged the first so i would mm him again so he could take my quarters
;.;

Rayku

Smash Lord
You're right. Yiff is one of the main reasons the old thread got put in the gentleman's club.

TO5 > Dragoncon. Period. Unless you don't like Smash Brothers.

I think Lounis and I have both agreed to not attend a Waba tournament unless the turnout is looking good. I wonder if the weeklies will ever have more than 10 in attendance...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
SO, who is planing to show up either this sat. or the sept monthly?

i am for sure showing up to the sept monthly im not sure about waba's comeback, depending on how many people plan to show ill do some housework to get the "falcon" :yes:

oops

Rayku

Smash Lord
hahaha that's such a tragic story, P-3

Rayku, do you still plan on entering Melee events at Waba events that aren't TO5?

And...uh...does 11 people count? XD [that's how many were in Melee singles last time]
There are certain people I know I can't beat yet. Namely Lambchops, Dogy, and SleepyK. I know that's not the right attitude to have, but I know where I stand at the moment.

I don't see much point in entering a $10 tournament that I know I can't break even in. I would if I had the spare dollars, but at the moment I'm barely managing to hang in there.

I'm always game to enter teams, or Melee singles, if the entry is $5 or less. Because it's not hard to challenge someone to a $5 money match in Brawl and take their money for it.

Top Bottom