• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
Okay well Lounis and Henry are official for coming over to play at my place tomorrow. If anyone else wants to, hitch a ride, because the Smashfest is on like Donkey Kong.

Here's my address and phone number...

770-634-7159

501 Sixth st.
Atlanta, Georgia 30332

We have as of now, 2 full setups. Both are hacked so we can do some replays. Bring more if you can. I'll see about refreshments but there may not be a lot. Probably just order pizza later in the evening.
totally missed this post
what times this going down actually i must know

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
It's starting around 2 today. I'm cleaning right now, lol. I'm in Sixth Street Apartments Tong, the one by the West Campus Volleyball courts/Sack Fields. Call/Text if you come.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
I will be attending the February monthly along with OCTI....i mean Saltix.

No BS this time imma be there.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
saltix im gonna add you on facebook now.
this is the first mistake that becomes apparent when you say your real name on smashboards.
:)

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
man i heard that smash get together was fantastic

lpei is now in the big boy leagues

when will my life have time for smash bros =(

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I think its appropriate to make a new thread or edit the front page of this because there aren't going to be anymore weeklies (are there) and no more monthlies (are there?)

ALSO: When is the big tournament for this month at waba. Is it the 3rd Saturday (i think it should be the 3rd Saturday so its not packed with people from combo-breaker in normal waba room) OR is it going to be on the 4th Saturday that includes combo-breaker.

Saltix

Smash Lord

VietGeek

Smash Hero
octix its not a realization if it repeatedly happens on a yearly basis

its more like tax returns

also that vid is cash srsly obv :012:

milesg2g

Smash Champion

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Answering a question with a question:

If attendance was as miserable as it usually is for the Waba weeklies, and you owned waba, would YOU keep holding weeklies?

But in truth I have no idea if the weeklies have been cancelled or not, but waba DID sell the tournament training center, so all future tournaments at waba should be taking place in the righthand (store) side of Waba.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I just find the brawl community trash.
Along w/ the rest of the bull**** that came w/ brawls generation of smash

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Because I'm still hyped about this game, I must ask, does/will Combo Breaker also include TvC?
Speaking of Combo Breaker. When is the next 'BIG' or main smash tournament going to be held? combo breaker (if so, date please) or monthly (if so, date please)

@Fullmetal/Sleepy: Are you going to be attending the next smash event? I might want to get some friendlies in and TRY to learn some stuff about what they call 'tech skills' ive recently hooked up my cube

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Speaking of Combo Breaker. When is the next 'BIG' or main smash tournament going to be held? combo breaker (if so, date please) or monthly (if so, date please)

@Fullmetal/Sleepy: Are you going to be attending the next smash event? I might want to get some friendlies in and TRY to learn some stuff about what they call 'tech skills' ive recently hooked up my cube
The next smash event is the GA Tech tourney (Brawl/Melee). Check the list of stickies on the main page of Atlantic South.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
The next smash event is the GA Tech tourney (Brawl/Melee). Check the list of stickies on the main page of Atlantic South.
I will take this into consideration. I mapquested it and it is about a 40min drive from my house to tech. If anyone can spot me a ride to this ithankyou. If not, ****. If so, i look forward to playing brawl and melee. No, i did not make a mistake in my typing. I indeed typed the letters M,E,L,E,E in that specific order meaning i do want to play it. Ive been trying to press the melee buttons for around a week now. I am not doing so well at it, but i want to see what i can learn.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I will take this into consideration. I mapquested it and it is about a 40min drive from my house to tech. If anyone can spot me a ride to this ithankyou. If not, ****. If so, i look forward to playing brawl and melee. No, i did not make a mistake in my typing. I indeed typed the letters M,E,L,E,E in that specific order meaning i do want to play it. Ive been trying to press the melee buttons for around a week now. I am not doing so well at it, but i want to see what i can learn.
Samus isn't -that- tech skill inclusive :) Just gotta know stuff about her.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Samus isn't -that- tech skill inclusive :) Just gotta know stuff about her.
Yeah sucks that she isnt. But i have been messing around with like 5 characters: Samus, Marth, Fox, Falco, Mario. none are tourney worthy, but are fun to play.

tubes

Smash Ace
I'd just stick with Marth or main another Top 4 character. Maining Falcon takes loads of dedication and your Falcon will get decent enough to play Falcon dittos regardless of who you main anyway.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Play Falcon. He's -really- fun.
I tried, but Capt. Manly isnt my cup of tea. I have trouble short hopping in melee and that is a REALLY big problem if you want to play falcon. Its kinda weird/personally preferance, but i wanna play friendlies with people before i get a wiimote because wifi is just too tempting cuz of actual people to play against.

^^ someone spot me a ride please. I can help pay for gas.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
I just find the brawl community trash.
Along w/ the rest of the bull**** that came w/ brawls generation of smash
This man speaks the truth. It's all about the old skool players like us, we're what make this competitive game great. The kids I've met that play Brawl just make me want to steal groceries from old ladies. (You guys at Waba are cool, I'm not talking about you.)
But the kids man. They're just awful to be around.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
p-3 are you gonna be at waba this week

im sure waba comps can run continuum shift

temptation

ice cars

tsubaki

incoherent clouds that strike the fountain of everlasting prosperity lift the curse of the specification lands raise mountains justice succumbs to nothing

i bought a triwing <.< *tear*

wow, finally. something interesting. if you guys are gonna run some CS this weekend, i might show up. ya'll don't want none of Ragna the Bloodedge.

Top Bottom