• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
plat jiggs, dyno.
thats what i do.
although i wish i was a DK melee main.
but i suck at melee and have hardly played it.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
what

you can be super technical with samus. lots of movement tricks.

But i have been messing around with like 5 characters: Samus, Marth, Fox, Falco, Mario. none are tourney worthy, but are fun to play.
who cares about tourney worthy? best practice is in tournament.

just pick the one you want to play like and have the most fun playing.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Ayo,
Did they really ban MK?
and If they did are we gon allow him in our tournies?
Banning mk is the dumbest thing ive heard. People should just man the **** up and learn how to play against mk. YOU CAN USE MK TOO DUMB ****S!! MK DITTO IF U HAVE TO. i dont care, learn it!

/not directed to miles just the topic. <3 miles.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Banning mk is the dumbest thing ive heard. People should just man the **** up and learn how to play against mk. YOU CAN USE MK TOO DUMB ****S!! MK DITTO IF U HAVE TO. i dont care, learn it!

/not directed to miles just the topic. <3 miles.
it doesn't make any sense to have to pick up MK just so you can counter MK. you might as well just main MK if you're going to pick up MK as a secondary. MK.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I always enjoy reading Dyno's reasoning behind Metaknight ban arguments.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
What Frozen said.

You shouldn't have to pick up a character just to beat him. It's stupid. Banning MK just prevents the whole community from getting better against him.

Rayku

Smash Lord
What Frozen said.

You shouldn't have to pick up a character just to beat him. It's stupid. Banning MK just prevents the whole community from getting better against him.
That's poor logic too.

If Metaknight is banned, you won't have to -ever- worry about getting better against him in the first place.

This is a pretty poor place to talk about the Metaknight ban.

He's never been banned in GA (He's not a problem in any regard. When was the last OoS Brawl tournament in GA?), so I don't think he would be banned in the state regardless.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
it doesn't make any sense to have to pick up MK just so you can counter MK. you might as well just main MK if you're going to pick up MK as a secondary. MK.
I was just saying that as a last resort type of thing. But in simple terms: You need to man the **** up and learn how to deal with your problems. Trying to ban something you cant deal just says that you are a winy little puppy.
/not intended for frozen just because i quoted him. <3 frozen
I always enjoy reading Dyno's reasoning behind Metaknight ban arguments.
I dont know if you are making fun of me or you are here for a cheap laugh.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
That's poor logic too.

If Metaknight is banned, you won't have to -ever- worry about getting better against him in the first place.

This is a pretty poor place to talk about the Metaknight ban.

He's never been banned in GA (He's not a problem in any regard. When was the last OoS Brawl tournament in GA?), so I don't think he would be banned in the state regardless.

That's all I needed to know haha.
I don't really have a problem w/ MK
I actually find him fun to fight @ times. But I wanted to know if he was really banned.
Atm i was on aib which is basically a troll site so I came here to ask you guys lol I didn't mean to like bring up his ban discussion lol

VietGeek

Smash Hero
why p-3

ban highschoolers and see how middle schoolers affect the metagame 1st b4 u ban

obv :012:

Player-3

Smash Hero
No you fool don't you see?

if you ban high schoolers then the metagame will be dominated by the middle schoolers, so you may as well just ban them at the same time

Top Bottom