• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
hmm i might come next week if there is a tourney =D at waba need to see how my personal traning is doing me. also i picked my old main in melee mahahaha

Player-3

Smash Hero
yeah

biglou/scatt is going down

because me and p1 are going double luigi next waba

shoryukens only

no items

final destination

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Ok seriously: Lets figure out when the waba tournament actually is before it too late and half of us show up on different dates and ****. I am casting my vote for the 3rd Saturday.

@GTR: dont you go to tech? why werent you at the tourney today??

BBQ°

Smash Champion
GTR goes to GA State lololololololooololollooololooollo

Tong: you are so good in Melee. I thought I was gonna get some easy winnings in our money match, but you seriously impressed me.

Shouldn't take long.
You can blame Sakurai for that one.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I swear, Tong never ceases to be one of the funniest individuals off the boards.

On the boards he just hates me.

<3 Tong, I was almost surprised you knew Courtney

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Ok seriously: Lets figure out when the waba tournament actually is before it too late and half of us show up on different dates and ****. I am casting my vote for the 3rd Saturday.
Yeah, we need to know or else it won't be good for them... it use to be the 3rd Saturday for the Monthly but now I heard they weren't doing Weeklies anymore? And right before this announcement they said that Combo Breakers were the new Monthly and those are on the last week of every month?

So... I guess the monthly is on the 27th?

DRN

Smash Lord
Yeah, we need to know or else it won't be good for them... it use to be the 3rd Saturday for the Monthly but now I heard they weren't doing Weeklies anymore? And right before this announcement they said that Combo Breakers were the new Monthly and those are on the last week of every month?

So... I guess the monthly is on the 27th?
Yes lets all just agree to go on the 27th since theres also the AL tourney on the 20th. Which would make the attendance less for us if we held it on the same day since Reflex/Billy/Calvin prob wouldn't attend.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Does anyone even notice my sig? lol
I've had masataka on here for a min.
and yeah he does deserve more camera time.
And I hate how ****ing Nagi has a second form w/ different hair color. it sorta ruined it for me =/

BigLøu

Smash Lord
So who is going to get sonic 4?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CrgO5c-9m8

Generally I have given hope on sonic games nowadays ever since they went 3d, but this one seems to stick to the original formula on the games that I loved growing up as a child.

It's 2d, you just run, no homing attack, no dash runs like in the ds version, just pure run the end of the level.

I must say I'm excited that hopefully I can finally enjoy another sonic game(haven't really liked one since sonics genesis games, well sa2b was ok, but didn't have that magic feeling that the older ones did)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
whoaaaaaaaa feb 3 dazwa where have you not updated me with this you always let me know everything i'm not complaining just surprised and that looks awesome

Rayku

Smash Lord
SleepyK didn't know about Sonic 4? For shame.

I'm skeptical on it. Notice how it's a 3D model (kind of like how Smash is), so I'm expecting it to be "slower" than the original 2D games.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I dont expect it to be as fast as its predecessors, although actuallylsonic runs much faster in sonic 4 then what is shown on the screen.

Actually, even sonic 3 is a much slower version then sonic 2 and its my personal favorite

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
no i knew about project needlemouse and i kept up with speculations, but i didn't know a trailer was out

Top Bottom