• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GET BANNED - Palmdale combo video trailer / Music Video

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
awesome video, really creative. Is Palmdale up to smash with me? I really suck (emerican should know lol) but I'm itching to play someone really good w/o paying them (Ken) Hit me up if you guys wanna smash!

emerican

Smash Ace
westminster is a long ways away connor... if you ever find yourself near palmdale for any reason, we'd be happy to play some friendlies with ya.

forward

Smash Champion
Can I get on a track with creepy fingers? I'll be rollin through cali in a couple weeks, let me know and I'll start workin on a song.

emerican

Smash Ace
aight well i just talked to creepy again and he said hes definatly down to do some songs, hes always up for that... i'll PM you his cell number if you want it or you can try n catch him on aim... creepyfingers661

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I don't know why I haven't posted in this thread yet.

I never thought I'd really fall out of my chair laughing, but hearing Creepy describe his combo as it was coming out on the video was probably the brightest part of my day when I saw it. Oh, man...of course, I don't need to say how good this video is. Most entertainment I've had from Smash videos for a few months easily.

nublet06

Smash Lord
well im pretty much done with my luigi combo video. i still have one last scene i want to get tho. hopefully i can pull it off. i dont think i will release it tho until i am done with the other players videos as well. which wont be for very long.

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
that video is ****en good you actually made that theme song better when is the whole video coming out

soaz

Smash Ace
TEBA stop looking at my sister your banned.That was the best one.And i love the song.

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol i barley found this page but oh well best smash vid ive seen so far and i know the combo vids will **** when they come out and rofl are you ever gonna have another tourney? lol id say something nice about the song but everyone knows its the best song ever but the BoA combos are awsome and so are the rest cnat wait for the whole thing

Bob Money

Smash Ace
honestly that vid was **** sick, but ive seen boa do more than that, along with the rest of palmdale
and did rofl quit?
edit lol that was just the trailer
good song

petoo0

Smash Ace
bob$ <3333. ROFL just isn't taking it as seriously as before. basically yes he quit, as did most of palmdale. i think we will still release the video though

CORRUPTiON

Smash Apprentice
Sick video even though I found myself listening to the music more than watching the combos :chuckle:

nublet06

Smash Lord
Lemme break some things down.

my part is pretty much done with. i have all kinds of footage because whenever we are recording im always there. because im doing all the work. my part will be released for sure. just doing finishing touches and whatever else.

Emerican has enough footage and a lot of it is pretty impressive and he still plays a lot so his part will be complete for sure.

now here is where the problems come.

BoA = around 20 clips
lee puff = around 30 clips
teba = like 5 clips.
Aesis = like 5 clips.

and the 4 people i listed above RARELY ever play these days. they dont even have a TV to play on because they are noobs and broke it. so im really not sure what i can do with their parts.

Petoo0 has limited clips as well and is going back to norcal soon, so like...yeah.

there def will be some videos released.....but i wouldnt expect a full solo part for most of these guys. ill probly do a montage type of thing.

petoo0

Smash Ace
yeah ROFL is right. unless I go over like non-stop for solely smash these last two weeks I am home with these guys, there is probably no way for me to finish my part. The rest f the guys are pretty much done either way. A montage would be sick. I'll try to get more footage in.

Top Bottom