• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Pooped On, A Sonic Combo Video :D

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I can see why it's called "Get Pooped On", I feel dirty just watching that.

I felt as if your opponents weren't on your level. Some clips were just random parts of a match with nothing interesting. But it could be a joke vid, I'm not sure.

davizinho

Smash Apprentice
I can see why it's called "Get Pooped On", I feel dirty just watching that.

I felt as if your opponents weren't on your level. Some clips were just random parts of a match with nothing interesting. But it could be a joke vid, I'm not sure.
I don't think it was a joke vid.

It was a good go dude. I agree with : mad : though, your opponents were nowhere near your level of play. Also, you try to dair recovering opponents way too much, and tend to overuse it in general.

Keep practicing, the vid kept me watching.

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
I liked your use of d-air. You control an entire vertical space when you use that and it's so quick that it's hard for an opponant to recover if timed well. I think it was good!

Top Bottom