• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Your Game On (Ann Arbor Michigan) Brawl demos

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I won my two.

I'll be happy if I'm the sole Sheik main in Brawl for the first main Brawl tourney we have. >_>

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
so... during brawl friendlies after GYGO, me and Enzyme, while playing on a team together, losing team goes out, won every game straight for 1 hour and 10 min stopping only to catch a bus, thus making us undefeated. And since most games took an average of about 3.5min, thats like 20 games straight... and yes. I am infact bragging to the people we played against... :p ... good **** Enzyme.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Boyr/Enzyme team is too good. And I can't handle those 1v2's. : (

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Well I'll catch all you ****ers after I get back from Florida. I'm starting my all nighter now and I prolly won't be back on until after break. Peace.

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
so... during brawl friendlies after GYGO, me and Enzyme, while playing on a team together, losing team goes out, won every game straight for 1 hour and 10 min stopping only to catch a bus, thus making us undefeated. And since most games took an average of about 3.5min, thats like 20 games straight... and yes. I am infact bragging to the people we played against... :p ... good **** Enzyme.
And yet you still can't beat me :p

Just kidding.

Good games yesterday guys.

Also, you might get a kick out of the latest Penny Arcade.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic

kyehawk586

Smash Rookie
that last game before we all had to leave was epic though. now, if we had one more chance we could've beaten you. granted, enzyme was freakin d3, so if he were to be someone better, who knows.

Levitas

the moon
JOHNS! Massive ones with blueberries and whipped cream! and Bowyer getting creamed!

Stfu nOOb, my Ness will own your ***!

Edit: that's at bowyer btw.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
granted, enzyme was freakin d3, so if he were to be someone better, who knows.
I'd like to point out that in my games against Metaknight, Snake, Jigglypuff, Wario, Dedede, Donkey Kong, and Ike, I only lost the game against Dedede.

kyehawk586

Smash Rookie
I'd like to point out that in my games against Metaknight, Snake, Jigglypuff, Wario, Dedede, Donkey Kong, and Ike, I only lost the game against Dedede.
I didn't say D3 was necessarily bad. I haven't seen enzyme play with him, and what I mean to say is that if enzyme used a character he was familiar/better with, then outcomes could have been different.

but enough about this.

Top Bottom